How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

Nancy cried out in pain and desire when Laurie reminded her how to address her, emphasized by withdrawing her hand from Nancy's womanhood while savagely pinching her nipple.

"My Lady!" Nancy moaned, now employing the proper appellation. "I'm sorry, m'Lady! Please... touch me more, m'Lady...."
 
"Please," Nancy moaned as she rode in the car on Laurie's lap, facing her. "Touch me more, m'Lady."

Laurie glanced over at her fiance behind the steering wheel. They had just accelerated down the ramp and onto the freeway. Assuming no traffic problems, it would still take at least fifteen minutes to get downtown. She had an idea.

"I'll touch you again, Slut Puppy," she called Nancy by her new slave name, "once you lean over and start giving your Master oral sex."
 
"I'll touch you again, Slut Puppy, once you lean over and start giving your Master oral sex."

Laurie's statement to their new sex slave made Chris's eyes widen nearly as much as his grin. He set the cruise control to the exact speed limit and moved his hands to the top of the steering wheel to give Nancy plenty of room. Outwardly reserved, Laurie had always had a creative and adventurous side. He appreciated how enthusiastically she already applied it to their unexpected ménage à trois.
 
"I'll touch you again, Slut Puppy," Laurie told Nancy, "once you lean over and start giving your Master oral sex."

Chuckling, Nancy, who sat facing backwards on Laurie's lap in the front passenger seat of the car, glanced over to see Laurie's fiance Chris move his hands to the top of the steering wheel to give Nancy plenty of room. Currently, they moved down the freeway, heading downtown, at least a quarter-hour journey. A green light on the dashboard indicated Chris had set the cruise control.

Nancy loved giving oral sex as much as she enjoyed receiving it. She considered herself quite adept. She felt confident she could succeed in making Chris come before they reached their destination (or kill them all in the attempt).

Shifting around on Laurie's lap, she bent down across the console and unzipped Chris's slacks. She had little trouble coaxing his stiffening organ through the fly. Drawing a mouthful of saliva, she parted her lips and engulfed his erection.
 
Large streetlamps illuminated this section of suburban freeway. By their light, Laurie watched Nancy unzip Chris's fly, extract his erection, and take it into her mouth. As she promised, Laurie then slipped her hand back up Nancy's skirt and gently caressed her still sodden womanhood.
 
Shifting around on Laurie's lap, Nancy bent down across the console and unzipped Chris's slacks. She had little trouble coaxing his stiffening organ through the fly. When she engulfed his erection with her slick, wet mouth, Chris's foot momentarily thrust forward onto the accelerator and the car surged forward. He then regained a bit of control and, withdrawing his feet, let the Outback settle back to the speed set on the cruise control while he worried only about steering, and enjoying Nancy's already established fellatio expertise.
 
Nancy inhaled sharply when Laurie's fingers returned to her yearning womanhood, thereby sucking Chris's erection deeper into her experienced mouth. Having always preferred swapping oral sex to coitus, Nancy prided herself on her fellatio technique. With Chris's rod far in her mouth, she closed her lips around it and, while sucking gently, began to slowly swish her tongue back and forth around its shaft.
 
Nancy's lips and tongue felt so wonderful embracing his erection, Chris had to remember not to close his eyes, sit back, and enjoy it. Speeding down the freeway at 75 miles per hour, this seemed a poor idea. He squared his shoulders and resolved to keep his eyes and his mind on traffic. He would let his body respond on its own to his new slave's oral expertise.
 
Feeling Chris settle further into the driver's seat, Nancy started moving her head up and down slowly, her tongue swishing, circling, and licking his erection as she did. Meanwhile, her hips began to buck back as she tried to increase the contact between her dripping womanhood and Laurie's teasing fingers.
 
"That's right..." Chris growled encouragingly when Nancy began bobbing her head up and down slowly, her tongue swishing, circling, and licking his erection as she did. He had now grown to his full size. He would certainly climax before they reached downtown.
 
With Chris's erection now soaked and slick with her saliva, Nancy moved her right hand up to grasp the lower part of the shaft, leaving the rest for the attention of her soft lips and limber tongue. She began by engulfing the engorged hear and twirling her tongue tip around its firm perimeter, then flicking it all across its smooth surface.
 
"That's right..." Chris growled sensuously. Laurie watched Nancy's head bobbing up and down in his lap, between his chest and the steering wheel, as she leaned across the console from her position on Laurie's lap in the Subaru's passenger seat. To encourage her, Laurie slipped one, then two fingers into Nancy's sultry womanhood.
 
"Aahhhngghhhff!" Nancy moaned around Chris's large erection, her tongue then flapping rapidly across its head, when his fiance Laurie slipped one, then two, fingers into Nancy's dripping womanhood. Sighing, Nancy then resumed stroking the shaft with her hand while her mouth moved up and down slightly as her slick tongue circled around the firm perimeter of the stiff organ's engorged head, then flicked all across its smooth surface. She repeated this technique as they continued down the highway.
 
Nancy had found her rhythm. Her head bobbed up and down in front of the steering wheel as demonstrated her fellatio expertise to Chris as he drove down the freeway.

"That's good," he sighed softly. "That should do it before we get downtown."
 
"That should do it before we get downtown," Chris predicted with a breathy sigh as Nancy gave him oral sex as he drove. She knelt in Laurie's lap in the front passenger seat and leaned across the console to suck Chris's erect organ. Meanwhile, Laurie had her hand up Nancy's skirt, with two fingers wriggling inside of her. Just to see what would happen, Laurie started rubbing Nancy's clitoris with her thumb.
 
Nancy inhaled suddenly around Chris's erection when Laurie's thumb rubbed her clitoris. Halfway through this intake, she closed her lips to suck harder than usual on Chris's stiff organ. As Laurie continued to caress her clit, Nancy resumed stroking the shaft with her hand while her mouth moved up and down slightly as her slick tongue circled around the firm perimeter of the stiff organ's engorged head, then flicked all across its smooth surface. She repeated this technique with increased speed, driven by the rhythm of intense pleasure shooting up from her womanhood.
 
It took a few more minutes. It also took all of what little concentration Chris could still maintain on his driving not to deviate from his freeway lane as Nancy's expert fellatio brought him to climax. Having already come several times earlier that evening, his orgasm did not last long, nor did it even fill Nancy's mouth with such semen as he had left to deliver. He blinked his eyes back into focus as he finished and the ecstasy faded.

"That's very good, Slut Puppy," he told told Nancy. "Now tuck me in, zip me up, and return to your seat as before."
 
Chris ejaculated suddenly into Nancy's mouth. Had he produced a full dose of semen, its unexpected splash against the back of her throat might have made her gag. Having already come several times earlier that evening, however, his jism now simply trickled back down to her tongue for eventual swallowing.

"That's very good, Slut Puppy," Chris sighed contentedly after his erection stopped twitching and began to soften. "Now tuck me in, zip me up, and return to your seat as before."

One final suck and lick ensured she had wiped all of his seed from the tip of his organ. Returning it to his trousers and zipping them back up proved more difficult in her precarious position than had the fellatio. She first hit the back, then the right side, of her head on the steering wheel. It didn't help that, as she worked at it, Laurie continued to caress her clitoris.

Finally, she had Chris again publicly presentable. Taking care not to bump anything that would affect the car's progress down the freeway, she returned to Laurie's lap. Again facing her, she leaned in to deliver a passionate, semen-flavored kiss.
 
Laurie's fingers came out of Nancy's womanhood as she followed Chris's command to return to her original position, facing backwards on Laurie's lap in the car's front passenger seat. Nancy immediately then kissed Laurie, her probing tongue still carrying the taste of Chris's semen. Laurie moaned lasciviously as she wrapped her arms around her friend and returned the kiss with equal passion, appreciating all that this lingering trace of flavor represented.
 
Except for his heightened mood, Chris had recovered from the travelling orgasm Nancy had given him by the time he exited the freeway. He drove the few blocks from the ramp to the downtown steakhouse he had chosen for their dinner. He pulled up in front, Nancy still sitting backwards on Laurie's lap in the front right seat, and electronically unlocked the car to allow the restaurant's prompt parking valet to open passenger side door.
 
Her entire mind, body, and soul focused on the emotional and physical pleasure of kissing Nancy, Laurie had not really kept track of their course. They had stopped briefly a couple of times for red lights after exiting the freeway. To the extent she even considered it, Laurie thought of this latest stop no differently.

Then her door opened. She and Nancy broke their kiss and Laurie turned her head to the right. A parking valet stood there, mouth open and eyes wide in shock at seeing her sitting there with Nancy on her lap facing her with her skirt bunched up around her hips as she straddled Laurie's thighs.
 
Overwhelmingly horny from first giving Chris felatio as they sped down the freeway, and now petting and necking with Laurie, Nancy did not even notice the car had stopped until the door opened and Laurie broke their kiss. Nancy looked up to see the restaurant parking attendant standing and gaping in shock at what he'd found, two women in the front seat, the slightly more petitie of the two facing backwards on the other's lap as they kissed.

Nancy smiled up at him, unfazed, as if she always rode like this. She extended her left hand and spoke with self-assured haughtiness. "Please be so kind, sir, as to assist me in exiting."
 
A second valet opened the driver side door. Chris chuckled softly as he walked around to the curb in time to see the first one helping Nancy out of the car. With how she had sat when they pulled up, she flashed a lot of both thighs, and perhaps a bit in between, as she climbed out. She immediately moved to stand next to Chris as Laurie extended her hand out the door for similar assistance. Chris smiled as several of the people standing outside the restaurant began to catch on to what the valet had discovered upon opening the passenger side door.
 
"Thank you, Sir," Laurie said to the valet as he helped her out of the car. As she strode to join Chris and Nancy, she became aware that a number of people standing outside the restaurant glanced and whispered at them. It made her self-conscious inside, which only increased her haughty demeanor on the outside.
 
"Let's go, Ladies," Chris, aware of the attention they had drawn, said loudly as he led his fiance Laurie and their new slave Nancy into the restaurant. He stepped up to the hostess station, where a tall blonde twenty-something smiled as they approached. "Table for three, please."

"I'm afraid there will be a bit of a wait," she said with practiced sympathy after he admitted they had no reservation. "You are welcome to wait in the bar."

Chris smiled and nodded. The bar, like the restaurant, had not changed much since first opening almost a century earlier. Three stools stood available at one end, near a helical post of darkly stained wood. Chris pulled out the one on the left for Laurie, then the one next to it for Nancy. He took the one at the right.

The dark haired bartendress approached. Comparing her physique with the hostess, Chris decided that the proprietors appeared to prefer to employ tall, thin women. Chris smiled at her and spoke. "I'll have a T'n'T, light on the ice; and a Pinot Noir for each of the ladies."

He admired how her black slacks enhanced the appearance of her pert bottom as she turned to fetch their drinks.
 
Back
Top