Fetish for nylons, stockings and pantyhose...

nylon fetish

I'm a guy who has always had a thing for a woman in pantyhose. There is just something that I find very arousing seeing her legs wrapped in the nylon. Do any other guys here get the same feeling, or are there some women that love the feel of pantyhose on their legs. Would like to hear other people's ideas.

I much prefer stockings for the easy access, but pantyhose give the same effect until you get closer to the prize. When my wife wears them (rarely), I can't keep my hands and lips off of them.

I prefer stockings as well when it comes to sex. But just being out while shopping or running errands, a skirt paired with a set of pantyhose will get my attention every time.

I'm a guy who has always had a thing for a woman in pantyhose. There is just something that I find very arousing seeing her legs wrapped in the nylon. Do any other guys here get the same feeling, or are there some women that love the feel of pantyhose on their legs. Would like to hear other people's ideas.

Merged your new thread with a much longer nylon and stocking fetish thread, so you'll have lots of new information. Enjoy! :):rose:

Hey there

Pantyhose, not fun or sexy. But garter belt and stockings, oh yeah. I slide my panties on last, in hopeful anticipation of a man sliding them back off. I know that garters and stockings set men off, so I feel damn sexy wearing them. Bend over in front of a man so the belt straps frame my ass and he could pound through a steel door with his cock. When I want to attract a man, I either mention or give a small peek of the garter so he knows it's there. I look forward to my next encounter with a man while I'm in stockings.

If you are ever in Houston I would love for you to tease me

Pantyhose, not fun or sexy. But garter belt and stockings, oh yeah. I slide my panties on last, in hopeful anticipation of a man sliding them back off. I know that garters and stockings set men off, so I feel damn sexy wearing them. Bend over in front of a man so the belt straps frame my ass and he could pound through a steel door with his cock. When I want to attract a man, I either mention or give a small peek of the garter so he knows it's there. I look forward to my next encounter with a man while I'm in stockings.

thank you Gorgeous

I agree 100%.
It doesn't matter if they're tights, pantyhose, stockings, or even those cute over the knee socks.
I find them all to be a turn on.
Now when it comes to just a sexual encounter, you can't beat a garter belt and some RHT stockings.

My Daddy and I went to a party a couple nights ago and the theme was military fetish. I wore a short camo dress and fishnet stockings. It was the first time he saw me wear them and he definitely liked the way they looked :)

I always check women out and about on the street when wearing skirts and heels. Every once in awhile I come across one wearing sheer stockings and you can tell they are stockings from the slight wrinkling of the nylon around the ankle or knee....then I can tell she is sporting sexy stockings with a garter. Makes her that much more sexy and instantly attractive

I love any kind of hosiery on a women. Make her legs look even sexier. My wife wear both for me, mostly pantyhose. Nothing like having her lay on the bed and kneeling on the floor kissing and licking her sweet pussy while her nylon covered legs and feet slide along my back. I will easily chew through her hose to get at her if she has pantyhose on. Yes it ruins them but since I buy them for her all the time its no big deal. Thigh highs make this easier of course but I love them all!

Pantyhose

I love pantyhose for let's me be aggressive. I lost count of how many woman I pushed on heir backs or bent over ripping open their pantyhose and fucking them at full force. Good times. Any other stories?

I love pantyhose !!! I dated a girl many years ago that knew my love for pantyhose and she wore them for me all the time...then one night she presented me with a pair and asked me to wear them for her ! She loved the way they looked on me...she said she loved the way she could see my hard cock thru the sheer fabric... I loved the way they felt against my skin !! We had some wild and hot fucking that night and many others !!!

I love pantyhose !!! I dated a girl many years ago that knew my love for pantyhose and she wore them for me all the time...then one night she presented me with a pair and asked me to wear them for her ! She loved the way they looked on me...she said she loved the way she could see my hard cock thru the sheer fabric... I loved the way they felt against my skin !! We had some wild and hot fucking that night and many others !!!
I wear pantyhose under my male clothing in winter and love the feel. They are too hot for summer so I wear thong panties, garter belt and hose.

Okay it's official. I am not as kinky as I thought. I am bowing out of this thread.

Okay it's official. I am not as kinky as I thought. I am bowing out of this thread.

Don't bow out !! I much prefer to see a
Beautiful woman in hose...just had that hot experience I was sharing. Hoping we get to see some pantyhosed ladies pics posted here !

I love pantyhose for let's me be aggressive. I lost count of how many woman I pushed on heir backs or bent over ripping open their pantyhose and fucking them at full force. Good times. Any other stories?

It's wonderful on the receiving end.

When a guy does that he tells me he can't wait to enter me. That's erotic.

Never been with a woman in panties but sounds rather amazing!

Pushes me face first over the back of a chair.
Flips up my skirt.
Rips open the hose.
Pushes aside my panties
Enter me.

Why? He can't wait to breed me. What more could a girl ask for?

Pushes me face first over the back of a chair.
Flips up my skirt.
Rips open the hose.
Pushes aside my panties
Enter me.

Why? He can't wait to breed me. What more could a girl ask for?

Sounds erotic enough for me! And my previous post should've said pantyhose. Thanks Swype. Lol. Inexperience question.... Do pantyhose have an access opening or is he just literally ripping them up?

Sounds erotic enough for me! And my previous post should've said pantyhose. Thanks Swype. Lol. Inexperience question.... Do pantyhose have an access opening or is he just literally ripping them up?

Only way around them is to either push them down to my knees or rip them open.

Back