I am Spell bound [Closed to lmcms]

Clarissa took his hand and they made their way to the room with her bags and she went about storing her things. When all was done she looked up at him now lost as to what to do.
 
-Trey smiled finishing up and smiled.-"What's wrong....me and you are together we can do....anything....anything you wish to do....shop, walk around, go some where....."-he smiled as he sat down on his bed with her and smiled.-"we are not confined to this house."
 
She smiled slightly at him, "No that's not it I just..... I dunno. I guess with the whole Soul walking thing and everything done there I feel a little akward here in the physcial plain. I know things aren't the same here and I am use to being with you in a diffrent way there."
 
-Trey gently took her hands.-"You just feel as if more should be happening? You have to remember there two different plains....maybe i am that lover you soul walked to....no one knows unless you step up right?"-he said.-"But...i don't what that to be the only thing you think we can do."-he thought.-"How about we go to the Mall and just walk around a bit."
 
Clarissa shivered and nodded. The touch of his skin against hers set her body to tingling. "Are you sure your up to it? You where pretty wiped earlier, we could maybe just watch a movie or somthing on tv."
 
-Trey shrugged.-"OK! I wouldn't want you to worry. What movie?"-he asked walking in with her mainly action and adventure films taking out Pirates of the Caribbean.-"How does this one sound."
 
"It's fine" Clarissa said not really caring it was really just a ruse to get him to relax and she was emotionally drain so she would probably go to sleep not long after it started. She hoped he would at least cuddle her while they watched watched the movie.
 
-Trey put it in as he was drained still but laid on the huge couch with her getting comfortable he wrapped his arms around her keeping her safe snuggling.-"comfy?"
 
Clarissa sighed in pleasure "mmhmmm" and snuggled back against him content comfortable and happy. She didn't even make it past the first scene before she passed out.
 
-Trey yawned guess he was still tired as well he paused and turned off the film before passing out holding her body close.-"Trey began to dream he felt like he was loosing Clarissa using everything he could to protect her and his body shivered.-
 
Clarissa woke a little bit latter and Trey was still asleep she decided to suprise him by making them some lunch but when she went to get up he pulled her back to him and began shivering. She rolled so she was facing him stroking his face mummbling. "Shhhh" She let her wings appear and wrapped them around him as her hand stroked his face. "Shhhh I'm here Trey I got you wake up. please shhhhhh. I'm right here I'm not going anway where."
 
-Trey groaned as he open his eyes up a bit and relaxed his eyes stopped moving and shaking as he sighed smiling.-"Hey...."-he said and yawned quietly.-"did you nap well?"
 
She kept stroking his face and whispered softly. "Yeah but it doesn't seem like you did." I placed a kiss on his forhead his nose and each corner of his mouth. "Better?"
 
-He smiled.-"Just a bad nightmare that is all."-he smiled and sat up with her and hugged her close.-"Are you ok?"-he smiled and snuggled in to her stroking her hair.-"I feel much better."
 
SHe smiled "Good I was just about to get up and make some lunch for us when I noticed you hwere having a bad dream think you could eat?" She wouldn't mention how he had clung to her though it made her feel special she was sure it would embarass him.
 
-trey smiled.-"I must of clung on to you for dear life."-he chuckled.-"Sure cook something."-he said walking over and poured him self a ice cold glass of juice. Trey sipped the ice cold drink delighted.-
 
She smiled at him not comfirming or denying it. "Sandwiches sound good to you?"
 
-Trey nods and smiled.-"Those sound perfect."-he said and looked to her eyes smiling at her.-"Can't wait till we do other things. Maybe you can show me around here. I haven't explored the city much yet but i would like to."
 
LORD HELP ME. Clarissa silently pleaded how in the world could she be part angel when her mind was almost always in the gutter because as soon as Trey said, "Can't wait till we do other things." Her brain took a mudslide ride down there. Out loud though she managed, "Um sure I just wanted you to rest earlier I know you where worn out."
 
-Trey chuckled and smiled.-"Yeah...What do you feel like doing? Games, Movies, Walking....anything really...What is wrong you look...like you have a few things on your mind."
 
Clarissa blushed "Nothing nothing I'm fine. We could go to the lazer show tonight it's an amazing sight I've been meaning to go again before they get a new attraction in down at the old theater." She handed him a plate with a sandwich and a few handfuls of chips.
 
-Trey smiled and began to eat.-"That sounds great."-he said sipping his drink.-"I never seen a laser show."-he smiled and thought.-"That is it....I can be a entertainer."
 
Clarissa paused her sandwich midway to her mouth and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well that was out of left field. What the devil are you exclaiming about like you figured out the answer to the world's problems?"
 
-Trey looked.-"I am looking for a decent job doing shows is something i can do. I can do magic it would look like illusions sort of. It would also make me grow stronger. With each time i drain my self my recovery makes me stronger."
 
Clarissa gave him a skeptical look "Just don't drain yourself too low or I may end up having to protect you."
 
Back
Top