Flirty Girl

Hey Angel! I hope this brief break is self-imposed and not the result of any domestic unrest. :caning: (sorry...I just needed to find an excuse to insert that emoticon!)
I for one am a pervy fan going through the early stages of "Angel withdrawal".
Stay sexy, my friend. :kiss:

Happy Hump Day Angel ... hope all is well in Your world .. :rose: :rose: :heart:

Does anyone have a webcamwhores account to see if she has checked in over there? Im sure the rest of you are going thru angel withdraw just as bad as I am.

I have not vanished. I have had a busy week including illness and preparing for a vacation. I'll be sparse for a couple weeks but I will make it up for you guys with TONS of tits :) Promise

I have not vanished. I have had a busy week including illness and preparing for a vacation. I'll be sparse for a couple weeks but I will make it up for you guys with TONS of tits :) Promise

And i hope some great pics from your vacation too! :kiss:

a ton of tits....can you just imagine that for a moment

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Enjoy yourself babe......and think of us;)

mmmmmm...I like that word promise:D

Please please please send me the link to your blog before you go... *begs on his hands and knees*

Sorry your had to deal with a sickness,wish youd take me with you on your vaca,but very happy to hear that more pics will be cumming our way once your back :)

"TONS of tits"....lmao! This is what I love the most about your posts and blogs! You crack me up!
(OK....maybe I like your body a lil more than your way with words....I confess)

OH BABY I so luv tits!!!!;):kiss::devil:

Thanks for all that you do for us! Get better and have a great vacation. Can't wait for TONS of tits.

Whew! Had me scared there for a day! Hope your feeling better! Hope you have a great vacation! Hope to see your tits very very soon ;) Maybe even that sexy pussy as well :D

The terms of your proposal have been accepted. :D

Countdown clock

Who's gonna start the countdown clock for boobie palooza?

misses you a plenty

sits down and writes song

....put your arms around me baby.. cant you see i need you so... hold me close against your skin.. i'm about to begin......

:cool::D:D:D

Okay, Booba-pa-looza is going to be a week from today because I am getting ready to leave. I usually wait between posting to blog and here but since I am going out of town - special exception. Watch me be a total whore for you ;)

Last edited:
Okay, Booba-pa-looza is going to be a week from today because I am getting ready to leave. I usually wait between posting to blog and here but since I am going out of town - special exception. Watch me be a total whore for you ;)

Just DAMN! Those are amazing pic... and I love the "fishnets"!

I've also got Booba-pa-looza marked on my calendar! Looking forward to it! :)

Thank goodness it is Friday!!!

Back