What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe! Hey, you're in good company. I would use another name for her on here, but some chicks are just minxes. You know what I mean.:)

*sniggers and nods* u huh :)

what made me smile?

Green & Blacks organic Maya Gold
 
Waking up pinned to the bed by feline critters. Surrounded. Legs trapped. And the heaviest one was sitting right on top of me batting at my face. What a way to start the day. Ah, bondage comes in many forms...:rolleyes:
 
My new family...well F's family to be exact. They came over today while he was at work and showered me with love and spoiling until I felt very special. I am indeed fortunate.:)

Catalina:catroar:
 
Strangely enough getting back into walking routine with brother after vacation. As about to go and he called and asked when was going. :)
 
Can't think of anything today, but two days ago, I watched my GF get a lapdance.

Actually, that's making me smile right now, so there.
 
finding more ham at the bottom of my pea and ham soup.

Small things *nods* small things:cool:
 
Arriving in Phoenix for my Flight School and having a hella cool roomate and knowing she wont drive me insane.. that made me smile..;)
 
$35 ain't cheap when you are a broke college student. :(

Heh. I was already drunk BEFORE I got to the bar. The $35 was just what I spent on additional alcohol. VERY bad idea, but it was past time to blow off steam.
 
~ My royalty check from my first *print* book:D

~ "Not cops, just hicks..." and "Look MR Chiselled Chest..." - two lines from my fave tv show just had me rolling around laughing.

~ Chatting with my best friend about what makes the sexiest vampire in a book series we are both reading. Of course my fave are always the one with kinks:D
 
I went to move my leg in bed when my leg grabbed something & I felt it tug something rubbing it up to where I was moving my leg to...The IT was my bf's scrotum...LOL...I found myself laughing hysterical...needless to say...he didn't...OUCH!..Guys...WATCH how you're laying...S T R E T C H...
 
Last day before summer at my sons school. The children singing and laughing. So glad he has a safe and friendly place to grow and learn.
 
Last day before summer at my sons school. The children singing and laughing. So glad he has a safe and friendly place to grow and learn.

he he he

My little daughter (6 yo) began to sing a week ago! LOL

Hälsningar! I don't speak swedish, but my computer does! :D
 
he he he

My little daughter (6 yo) began to sing a week ago! LOL

Hälsningar! I don't speak swedish, but my computer does! :D

Gracias, a usted tambien!
Yes it is a happy time for kids, mine's all bouncy and bubbly with endless energy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top