Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deodorant is the word of the day. Well, it should be. It wasn't for that guy. He could make a buzzard fall off of a shit wagon. Gross.

What? Rainshine's boobs?

am_99470_6114930_832343.jpg

Is it wrong that I just want to brush them?

My wife received these pics in an email or facebook, asking if the man in her life would ever consider wearing one to the beach.

bikini.jpg

563-088-sock-bathing-suit.jpg

Naturally (God bless her, my funny girl), she replied that I would probably not have any problem with this come summer, as I was presently wearing something very similar, only made of wool. A cock-sock, crocheted by her hands and keeping the twig and berries cozy while I am working up in the Great White North.

She also suggested to avoid the bright colors if you're a grower and not a show-er.

Funny girl my wife. Funny girl indeed.

My wife received these pics in an email or facebook, asking if the man in her life would ever consider wearing one to the beach.

bikini.jpg

Naturally (God bless her, my funny girl), she replied that I would probably not have any problem with this come summer, as I was presently wearing something very similar, only made of wool. A cock-sock, crocheted by her hands and keeping the twig and berries cozy while I am working up in the Great White North.

She also suggested to avoid the bright colors if you're a grower and not a show-er.

I don't know, Em. I think the bright pink would look lovely on you. It brings out your eye color.

Oh, Rainy, that's just wrong on so many levels. Why oh why did I have to scroll up? And who has the brain bleach? Can I use it for my eyes too?

bikini.jpg

563-088-sock-bathing-suit.jpg

This would work with the head of my cock.

You know he has. Every time he FaceTime's me he's all "Please, Rainshine, show me your furry boobies." :rolleyes: I'm not just my furry boobs, Pmann!

I seem to remember you begging to see my furry cock, not very long ago. I won't even mention my furry arse. :D

Sometimes the highlight of my day is that I basically get to wear pajamas to work.

There has to be an end to this funk somewhere in sight. I'm tired of my own pity party.

Even Futurama isn't cracking me up lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back