Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
2k0ezi91.jpg

Really dig the artisitic "fill" in there. That is dead cool.

I have seen them as tattoos - I'll post them when they come back around :kiss:

I am unsurprised that you would be able to source such things. ;)

I love nose rings. (Can't have one cause my nose runs constantly and their scar tissue inside my nose from allergies.)

I was discussing this with a friend recently. I think that small tasteful nose rings are gonna be like ear-rings. There are people in office settings who have nose rings, and they still look professional.

Me and K agreed that our daughters can get a nose ring when they're 13. Of course, I'm sure (if she does get one) that B will be much older. She still hasn't worked up the courage to get her ears pierced and she's almost 8.

I love nose rings. (Can't have one cause my nose runs constantly and their scar tissue inside my nose from allergies.)

I was discussing this with a friend recently. I think that small tasteful nose rings are gonna be like ear-rings. There are people in office settings who have nose rings, and they still look professional.

Me and K agreed that our daughters can get a nose ring when they're 13. Of course, I'm sure (if she does get one) that B will be much older. She still hasn't worked up the courage to get her ears pierced and she's almost 8.

Yeah, I feel the same way about nose piercings, they're so common now that they've become rapidly acceptable in 'polite society'. I'd love to get a tiny little diamond like that in my nose.

My mom had my ears pierced for me when I was 2 or 3 years old, I don't even remember it 'cause I was so little. Worn earrings pretty much every day since.

Yeah, I feel the same way about nose piercings, they're so common now that they've become rapidly acceptable in 'polite society'. I'd love to get a tiny little diamond like that in my nose.

My mom had my ears pierced for me when I was 2 or 3 years old, I don't even remember it 'cause I was so little. Worn earrings pretty much every day since.

I've always let it be there decision. My oldest got her ears pierced when she was five, and again when she was seven (first set closed up). My middle girl goes back and forth, she wants them but she doesn't want to get them. She'd be happiest if they'd just appear in her ear. My son has shown no interest in getting his ear pierced.

I've always let it be there decision. My oldest got her ears pierced when she was five, and again when she was seven (first set closed up). My middle girl goes back and forth, she wants them but she doesn't want to get them. She'd be happiest if they'd just appear in her ear. My son has shown no interest in getting his ear pierced.

I think it might be a regional thing, here in the midwest, for moms to get their little girls' ears pierced while little. It's soooo common, every time I'm at the mall there's always one family or the other with their toddler.

She might be comfortable getting them pierced if she sees it done and sees how it doesn't hurt...or if she talks to someone who pierces?

I think it might be a regional thing, here in the midwest, for moms to get their little girls' ears pierced while little. It's soooo common, every time I'm at the mall there's always one family or the other with their toddler.

She might be comfortable getting them pierced if she sees it done and sees how it doesn't hurt...or if she talks to someone who pierces?

Some people here get their babies ears pierced, too. We didn't.

As for the not hurt thing her sister told her it did hurt, and now I can't convince her otherwise. Besides, I figure when she become a self centered teenager she'll finally be vain enough to let them pierce her ears. Probably the least painful thing she'll do to herself in the name of teenager vanity.

Some people here get their babies ears pierced, too. We didn't.

As for the not hurt thing her sister told her it did hurt, and now I can't convince her otherwise. Besides, I figure when she become a self centered teenager she'll finally be vain enough to let them pierce her ears. Probably the least painful thing she'll do to herself in the name of teenager vanity.

Compared to losing her virginity, that'll be nothing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back