Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I've been admiring quietly for a while now. Never had the balls to comment because for some reason or another you intimidate me- might be the intelligence and quality of writing, or maybe the creativity and artistry of the pictures.... Still not really sure, but I wanted to tell you that I'm a huge fan of everything you do. You'll probably shrug this compliment off like ive seen you do so many times before, but your talent is undeniable!!! Thanks for all you've contributed to Lit!!!! :heart:

I wished to have addressed you when you first posted... I am still not quite sure how to go about doing so or if it should be done in public or if I should PM you. Perhaps the answer will come to me as I continue typing out loud my thoughts.

I guess I may end up doing both at some point.

You put me in the spot of having to face a compliment without giving me any opportunity to deflect or defer from it. Because of this... I hate you. Yet at the same time, this being the first time (as far as I recall) our paths have crossed I cannot help but to find myself in deep admiration of you. I have since been lurking your thread always with the want of saying hi, addressing your comment, and simply making myself better known to you. But I found myself rather unable for pretty much the same unknown reasons of intimidation you had for addressing me.

I wished to have addressed you when you first posted... I am still not quite sure how to go about doing so or if it should be done in public or if I should PM you. Perhaps the answer will come to me as I continue typing out loud my thoughts.

You put me in the spot of having to face a compliment without giving me any opportunity to deflect or defer from it. Because of this... I hate you. Yet at the same time, this being the first time (as far as I recall) our paths have crossed I cannot help but to find myself in deep admiration of you. I have since been lurking your thread always with the want of saying hi, addressing your comment, and simply making myself better known to you. But I found myself rather unable for pretty much the same unknown reasons of intimidation you had for addressing me.

Does it help either of you to know that I've been lurking on BOTH of your threads admiring you both?! ;)

First post of mine after the new year. I feel like I need to be dusted off.

Truth be told, I have been weighing the continuation of my little thread here. I have also contemplated that the new year would be a good time to start a whole new thread... but figured... meh, fuck it. I could go on about why I wish to retire the thread, and why I wish to continue, but it would be wasting my time and yours for me to pontificate the merits of just two reasons:

My reason to just let my thread die is simply the fact I have very little else to offer. The photos I have taken are all the photos I have to share... the words I have written have all been written. To put it simply... my creativity has become exhausted.

My reason to continue? Desire. Though my creativity has become exhausted and as frustrating as it is for me, I keep reaching into the bag desperately searching for one more thing... one more image... one more emotion I feel will pull you asunder.

so... in true showing of my absolute desperation of being perceived as something other than what I feel myself to be, I wish to inform you all that I am not quite content with whatever illusion you have of me and wish to continue on tinkering with it until it is absolutely perfected... or broken beyond repair.

Psst...... Its good to see that you are still around. Makes me pleased. I still find you are alluring and sensual. I will take the "broken beyond repair" version of the illusion because its the one that is most beguiling and interesting to me. Plus you still are totally doable:kiss: and:p

LoL Well I'm glad I was finally able get a compliment through to you... I'll relish the moment because I'm sure you won't allow it to happen again anytime soon. And you can hate me all you want; what I said was truthful and well-deserved. Nice to finally meet you by the way...

first image of the new year

attachment.php

and only 6 days left before my personal new year begins.

Attachments

• for lit.jpg
    for lit.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 315
Hiya you.... :) I like that picture... but then I love b/w pics.

So what is your personal new year.... can I ask?
hello.

In 6; soon to be 5 days, I will have fully completed my thirty-third year of existence, marking the beginning of the process of starting my thirty-fourth.

hello.

In 6; soon to be 5 days, I will have fully completed my thirty-third year of existence, marking the beginning of the process of starting my thirty-fourth.

ahhhh!!!! duh. lol.

Well happy birthday early sexy one because I will never remember that! :kiss:

Nice! I love the ones of you just being.....you. :)

Your birthday is very close to hub's b-day! Doing anything fun?

good this takes a lot of pressure off me.

Didn't do anything all that fun really. Did get some thinking in that I may or may not share with you all here. We'll see.

indeed... like how a partially naked woman is/can be sexier than a fully naked woman laying on the bed, legs spread, leaking her anticipation on the crisp clean sheets below her.

Really... do you have to make everything you say sound so hot??

Belated happy birthday, y. I wish you many happy returns. :)

p.s. you are a hairy beast. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back