sucking cock..... if neither can host

larrycando

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Posts
850
What suggestions are there when neither one can host?

Both of us are hot to trot but can't think of any place to do it. A stand up blow job would work, just not sure where to go. Any suggestions?

This is Literotica. We can let our minds wonder a bit on this.

Adult theater, both buy a ticket?

Share a motel costs?

semi public sex? Park? Car?

Tell me.
 
i like the park for that type of thing have sucked off a guy at the beach once
 
I like getting outdoors and going somewhere secluded but with a view where we can strip down and take our time sucking
 
exploring

Yes,

I need to explore my local parks with sucking off a guy in mind. That will give me a new reason to go for some walks in my parks.

Good suggestions.
 
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but if you can not host there must be issues at home.

So, explain to the little wife back at home, how it was that you just happened to get arrested, at a park, naked, with some guys dick in your mouth. Do you think the little missus would care any less if you got caught cheating in public with a woman? Speaking of cheating on your spouse with another woman, would you be posting on a forum and asking where to take a woman for sex while you cheat on your spouse?

Now don't get me wrong, I cheated on my wife many times so that isn't my issue, but really? How stupid do you need to be that you can not figure out where to take a partner (male or female) for a sexual liaison? Wow.

Hey, I have an idea for you. How about the back seat of your car like you did when you were 16? Surely the cops won't have an issue with that either, right? I mean they let kids go all the time right? Fuss at them, embarrass them a bit and send them on, right? Surely they won't have any prejudices about 2 grown men sucking dick, will they?
 
Last edited:
I am extremely discrete and greatly prefer getting together at one of our houses, preferably his. However, there have been a few occasions when I was horny as hell and that wasn't an option. There are lots of state forest lands in my area which I have resorted to. There is something hot about being exposed outdoors. I've also resorted to car hookups.
 
Yes,

I need to explore my local parks with sucking off a guy in mind. That will give me a new reason to go for some walks in my parks.

Good suggestions.

Keep in mind if your local parks or anywhere outdoors is know for this your local law inforcment maybe watching.
 
This does present a problem one I'm familiar with and have yet to answer. The last I want or need is a ticket and having sign up in the sex regestry of my local PD.
 
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade

My question wasn't addressed by your quote. Instead I got some moral bullshit thrown my way.

I don't have a "little wifey" at home. I just choose not to invite someone to my home for my own personal reasons.

This is Literotica.com a place where people share their fantasy, their youthful lust and ideas.

We can get all the little moral code lectures we want elsewhere and I guess here from folks who feel the need to lecture.

You forgot to say "please play safe."
 
Last edited:
Just a few miles from town, we have "free" dispersed camping in our national forests. Setting up a tent in one of those areas for a few hours would give me the right of privacy and we could do whatever we wish in our tent.

So far, I kind of like this idea.

I was looking for some creative ideas. Ideas that folks have used.
 
camper van

I have considered buying a camper van for other reasons. This might be useful for meeting when no one can host.
 
This does present a problem one I'm familiar with and have yet to answer. The last I want or need is a ticket and having sign up in the sex regestry of my local PD.

I agree. Once, I had a suck buddy who was also horny and we didn't have a place to go. We decided to go to an adult theater that also had video booths with a known glory hole. We each took a booth and we took turns sucking each other through the glory hole.

Never did a glory hole before. It was fun playing with the fantasy of sucking anonymous cock.
 
My question wasn't addressed by your quote. Instead I got some moral bullshit thrown my way.

I don't have a "little wifey" at home. I just choose not to invite someone to my home for my own personal reasons.

This is Literotica.com a place where people share their fantasy, their youthful lust and ideas.

We can get all the little moral code lectures we want elsewhere and I guess here from folks who feel the need to lecture.

You forgot to say "please play safe."
Oh there was no "moral code or lecture" involved, as I plainly stated that I have cheated on a spouse also. The only "code" being referred to here was the level of stupidity in your initial post.
You now claim that this is a place to share "fantasy", but your question was not about fantasy. You didn't ask for a fantasy idea, you plainly stated "Both of us are hot to trot but can't think of any place to do it."
That isn't a fantasy. I bet you are a fun date.

If you have no wife at home, but simply do not wish to invite a your suck buddy to your home. That is cool. I can respect that decision. But don't let him get the license plate number off your car either since that is public record and the registration info is easily obtained on the internet. So why not just meet him at your local gay bar and use the restroom there? Obviously discretion and privacy are only important when it concerns your place of residence. Are you sure he is really who he says he is or are you both still using the anonymous names you made up online?

Is your imagination really so limited that you, a supposedly adult person, can not think of a place that you can get your dick sucked? "Gee we wanna suck each other off, but we don't know where to go". Really? Haven't you ever gotten a blow job before? At least once? Who did you get to tell you about that place?

I've shared a lot of stories, fantasies and ideas here, but I have never found the need to ask for someone to tell me where to get a blowjob. BTW: Will you need help with tying your shoes after you are done or are you just gonna leave them on for this intimate encounter?
 
What suggestions are there when neither one can host?

Both of us are hot to trot but can't think of any place to do it. A stand up blow job would work, just not sure where to go. Any suggestions?

This is Literotica. We can let our minds wonder a bit on this.

Adult theater, both buy a ticket?

Share a motel costs?

semi public sex? Park? Car?

Tell me.

An adult bookstore with private rooms you can lock.
 
In your car in some secluded spot would be so fucking hot. It's a fantasy of mine.
 
for doing a group I like parking out in the woods and doing them one after another. For a really nice single where you are going to love his cock then the motel is the cats meow. Adult movie theaters are nice if you want to put on a show for strangers.
 
Oh there was no "moral code or lecture"

As the OP of the thread, is there a way to delete posts? I have already put him on ignore, but I wish to remove his posts from my thread.

It is obvious he already knows how to have sex with himself and he thinks his opinion matters.
 
Last edited:
Leave his post there. We can't sanitize our feedback. Sometimes we don't like what we hear. It's happened to me more than once.

An alternative might be to meet out somewhere and if he's a stable, intelligent human, then host him for actual play. I don't know what issues you have hosting, but you said there isn't an SO involved. Most other issues that would bother me, such as nosy neighbors, stalkers, etc, can be reduced a lot if you screen the guys in advance. I get that you don't want a stranger at your doorstep.

I appreciate your suggestion and I honor your opinion about the feedback.

It wasn't what I asked. I merely ask a question. If I asked a question such as: Do you always set your emergency brake when you are only going to be out of the car for a moment?" Should be simple. The answer should not be about only buying American cars or if you bicycled you would save our planet. OH and be sure to wear condoms when you fuck your neighbors young daughter.

And don't forget to put some money in the church giving plate.
 
Last edited:
Leave his post there. We can't sanitize our feedback. Sometimes we don't like what we hear. It's happened to me more than once.

An alternative might be to meet out somewhere and if he's a stable, intelligent human, then host him for actual play. I don't know what issues you have hosting, but you said there isn't an SO involved. Most other issues that would bother me, such as nosy neighbors, stalkers, etc, can be reduced a lot if you screen the guys in advance. I get that you don't want a stranger at your doorstep.

Here is the situation. I posted that I have had some success meeting married men who motorcycle (as I do) and were looking for a friends with benefits situation on a previous thread. It is what happened and is ongoing for the past two years. This ad has done well. I have developed 3 suck buddy relationships with other married men. I am not married, but I have a girl friend that does visit here often, stays over often and we are in a serious relationship. She has a key to my apartment and she uses it. She and I both have related friends and there are times that a friend or friends of hers will stop here thinking they would find her here. It is natural for friends to stop and see friends.

I am 62 years old and very much a closet cock sucker. I wish to stay that way. None of my regular friends know of this account, nor will they. I am not casual about my choice of staying in the closet. If there is such a thing as a "straight cock sucker" then that is the label.

Now. There have been times that either of these buddies could host. There are not many occasions for me to. So, when they can't host and wish to play.... where do we do this. That is the question and the details.

I wasn't asking for his judgement or his misguided suggestions. He can go fuck himself.

Blocked. This is privilege offered by the forum for obvious reasons. He is oil and I am water. Why would I continue with a dialog with him?

Last post regarding him. I wish him well. But he can go fuck himself. I could care less if he posts here. His "asshole attitude" is well exposed. I just don't have to read one more of his written word. Not one.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top