Undercover Agent (Closed for AmberStar)

Kacey gives the man one last chance

I thought you and Sophie were going to play with the man a little but your actions said otherwise. Sophie was hitting him with the flogger, leaving red welts on his chest as I saw you walk to the bag and pick up the tape. I could see some of the special forces interrogation techniques you must have learned when you taped his eyes open. I was familiar with this particular technique having used it myself. I wonder what you are going to do next and I'm surprised when you turn on Sophie.

The way you were sucking on her tits and nipples and then hitting her with the riding crop sent waves of lust right to my cock. And my cock was not the only one that was responding to your lustful treatment of Sophie. As you sucked and hit her with the tip of the crop, I could see anger building up inside her. She was the one usually in control but she was allowing you to have your way with her to see what you were planning to do next.

My cock was hard and ready to burst out of my pants when you turned your attention to the man. I listened to you tell him about his cock and then you mentioned superglue. I saw the man's eyes go wide even though they were taped open. He was trying to say something but the ball gag you put in his mouth prevented any coherent sentence to be uttered.

Sophie was breathing hard, rubbing her swollen nipples and watching you closely while I begin to rub the front of my trousers. You were definitely taking control of the situation and that is what I am looking for in a bodyguard. Sophie squats in front of the man and calls out to you as you pick up the superglue. "Let me get him really ready for you baby," she moans grabbing his thick meat and stroking it faster.

As her hand pumps his cock, her lips make contact with the tip, licking and then her lips take the tip into her mouth and she scraps her teeth along the sensitive head. The man's moans are louder and his hips are trying to push more of his meat into her mouth, but she is concentrating only on the tip and it is driving him wild. As you approach him with a sinister smile, his eyes stay fixed on you as Sophie now takes as much of his large thick cock into her mouth as she can.

Men of his caliber and training can take a lot of pain but if you mess with their manhood all bets are off. Sophie is sucking him fast and I see some precum start to dip from her lips as his moans get louder. As you get to them, Sophie stands and says, "let's see if he is ready to talk."

I can't tell if you are disappointed or glad as she rakes her sharp fingernails across the red welts on his chest. "Are you ready to tell my friend here who you really work for or should I just allow her to close up that piss hole for good."

The man looked at her with wild eyes taking in what she was saying. He was hesitating hoping there was another way out. Sophie slapped his face hard and then grabbed his balls squeezing them hard. I can see the painful look on his face as he tries to decide if keeping his secrets are a good thing. "What's it going to be honey ..... live to fuck some bimbo or live the life without sex or being able to go to the bathroom?"

The man looked at you pull out the applicator from the bottle. His head started nodding up and down and he was trying to say something. Sophie reached behind his head and undid the ball gag. When his mouth was free we all heard him sputter, "No don't ..... please .... I do work for the CIA." He was taking deep breaths looking at you with pleading eyes.

Now it was my turn to intervene. I walk up to him and grabbed him by the throat. "Ok bastard now that we have that cleared up. I don't appreciate it when you try to choke the life out of my girlfriend. She has my permission to close up your cock and your mouth if you don't tell her what she wants to know." The man looks at you then at Sophie and finally back to me. I give him a smile and squeeze his throat tighter and look at your hard nipples and for a moment want to suck on them and hear you moan. "What else do you want to know dear?"
 
When I hear you call me, your girlfriend a warm glow overcomes me. My heart races, its irregular beat heaves my chest up and down as the warm glow flows down to my pussy. I moan within my own ears while images of your body flood my mind. I bite my lip as I approach you, my eyes falls to Sophie, which is giving me a questionable glare. I want what I see before me, I was lost all these years and now I actually feel like I am standing on solid ground. I know my place is on your arm and soon you will realize that as well. Sophie has also gained a place in my heart but her wildness prevents her from stepping into a restrictive position.

As I come near you I hear, you ask if there is anything else, I want to know. “Yes there is but first,” I come to stand in front of you. My eyes look deep into yours for an answer to an unasked question. I had seen you looking at my tits with a hunger that even caused me to glow more. I reach up and take some of your hair into my fist. I lightly pull your head to the side giving me access to your neck. I lower my mouth to your flesh biting you first before sucking the tender skin into my mouth where it becomes victim to my swirling tongue. I slurp my juices, which try to flow out of my mouth before releasing your flesh. I lower my mouth to the base of your neck kissing your lightly, running my tongue over the sensitive area.

I move down a little more, tearing your shirt open. I bite the hard muscle of your upper chest using my tongue to wash over your skin in hopes of sending waves of electricity to your cock, for your chest, muscles are too hard for me to suckle some of the skin into my mouth so I improvise the pleasure technique. I move my mouth down, while running the tip of my tongue against your skin to the little pert nipple of your man boob. My other hand moves up and pinches the other small pert nipple, giving the sensitive nipple a little bounce, meanwhile your other pert nipple gets sucked into my mouth, I bite down upon it, swirl my tongue around its base before flicker my tongue tip over its pertness . I moan my desire as I bite down on you.

I move down slowly running my tongue down your skin, kissing you here and biting you there. My hands roaming over your abs as if they have a mind of their own while I work my way down to your waistline. There I bring my hands down and unzip your pants, reach inside and pull out your long, thick cock… I move up, my hand push your cock up toward the ceiling as my tongue comes out and nips the soft tender tip of your throbbing cock. I shoot my lips over the top just as my tongue comes off. I suck upon your tip with such force I make a slurping sound with each upward motion. My hand begins to pump your thick, length while I twist and bobble my lips over your tip. I work hard and fast pushing my lips down over your crown just to pull up and suck hard upward with increasing speed and sucking upon your tip… I can taste your precum and it drives me harder wanting your cream in my mouth. I can feel your close so I hump my hand faster and harder down your length.

I feel you tense, then you explode and the hot cream shoots deep into my mouth, there is so much that it streams down my chin and falls to my breast. I suck a few more times to clean you, and to get all your cream out of your cock. I stand up looking at you while pushing your cream back into my mouth. “I thought you needed that love.” I say in the most sexy voice I can muster. I turn to the man who’s cock was jerking wildly once again. “Did that turn you on honey?” I ask as I take his cock into my hand and begin to stroke him. I shoot out my tongue and lick over his tip with your cream still on my tongue. “There we go!” I say as I spread your cream over his cock, Now your cock is worth something.” I step under your arm to Sophie where I pull her into another kiss sharing your cream with her. I pull away from her, running my hand along her cheekbone. Whispering to her, “I want you …”

“I want to know where your manuscript and micro dotted SIMM chip is..” I know I gave away that I know too much about intelligence tools but I don’t care anymore. Like I said before, I like where I am and what I am feeling. Besides if I can have you, then maybe I can talk you into turning the deadly stuff back in without even betraying you.. That is my hope right now for I love this way of life already.. The power I have feels great right now..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kacey pleases Vince and they get more information from their captive

I have this pent up urge inside me for your luscious body. I groan softly when your teeth dig into the softness of my neck. I smile at Sophie and the man as you move lower and then I see Sophie take the man's cock into her mouth to make sure he remains nice and hard.

I sense the unbridled lust in you as you take liberties with tearing open my shirt and then kissing your way downward. Your tongue is sliding over my skin, teasing every inch until you suck a nipple into your mouth. My breathing hitches at the sudden feel of your teeth biting while your other hand explores the other hardened nipple.

My hand moves to your long dark hair, grabbing a handful in each fist as you devour my man tits. I close my eyes and feel your mouth, teeth, and tongue move down and I know where you are heading. I have no intention of stopping you as you unzip my pants and release my hard cock. It has been hard all morning from when you first wanted to fuck before the assignment, to watching you on the street, and now knowing you are up to something.

I hear Sophie moan as she watches you tease my cock with your fingers, tongue, and lips. I see Sophie start to stroke the CIA agent's cock harder as her lips move up and down the length of it while her eyes watch you. My fingers, entangled in your hair, pull your face hard against my hips, shoving my cock deep inside you hot mouth. I definitely want to feel my hard cock sliding deep inside your juicy pussy but it will have to wait. You are working hard and soon I reward your efforts by exploding loads of cum deep into your mouth.

"Thanks for that," I say in response to you telling me I needed that. It was true I did need that and already I was looking forward to later when I planned to return the favor. I watch as you start to tease the agent, taking his cock and stroking him before you place your lips on his engorged cock. I see Sophie smile and then laugh when you tell him his cock is now worth something as you plant a deep lustful kiss on her lips. “I want you too baby,” she whispers running her hand over your naked nipples, teasing them with her fingers.

I watch you pick up the bottle of superglue and smile as you demand to know where his information is located. I raise my eyebrows when you mention the micro dotted SIMM chip. I wonder how you know about microchips, especially SIMM chips. They are used in the intelligence community to hide secrets by special code to be encrypted. I make a mental note to ask you about your knowledge of such things. But right now we have work to do.

I zip up my trousers and approach the man dangling by chains connected to a steel beam. “It’s up to you John if you want my gal here to permanently close off your sex life or you can tell us where the information is located.” He glances from me to you and Sophie and I can see the agony in his eyes for betraying the CIA. A lot of the men would probably not tell but I sense this guy is different. “It’s in the sole of my shoe,” he stammers.

Picking up one shoe, I pry off the heel and find nothing. I look at him and I see his eyes glancing at the other shoe. When I peel off the other heel, I see the tiny microchip embedded in the rubber heel. “Now that wasn’t bad was it John?” I ask putting the chip into my pocket.

“Wha …. What happens now,” he stammers

“Well that depends on you John, If the information on the chip is accurate then we will let you go. It not ….. Well you know what the consequences are don’t you?”

The man looked at each of us and assured the information on the mayor was on the chip. “It’d better be there,” Sophie says stroking his cock. “Because if it is wrong I’m coming back here and we won’t need superglue because I will bite your cock off.” We watch as she bends and takes his cock into her mouth and bites down hard. The man screams from the pain and tries to get away from her lips. But it is no use as she bites down again to the screams of the man filling the warehouse.

“Ok Sophie that’s enough,” I say helping her to her feet. I take both of you by the arm and lead you to the van. I have other more carnal and erotic thoughts on my mind as the man pleads to let him go. I see Bobby by the van. “I’ll call in a while and let you know what you can do to him.”

I help you both into the back of the van and jump into the driver’s seat. “Where to ladies,” I ask already feeling my cock thicken with the thought of fucking you.
 
I looked over at Sophie with an arched brow and a wicked smile. “You one mean Bitch!” I bit my lower lip as I blushed with the thought of how I wouldn’t mind having that aggression of hers between my legs just about right now. I took Vince’s arm when he offered it, and watched Sophie take the other one. She gave me that evil playful eye and I just stuck my tongue out at her, then I smiled quickly… Turning my attention to the van as we got near it I spotted that small dent in the side. “Fuck that hurt!” I looked at Sophie as if I needed attention.

Upon getting into the van, I put my blouse back on. I was about to ask why would the CIA be looking into the Mayor but figured that would be a very bad idea for that would set off your demeanor warning alert. You would really want to know why I was interested in knowing that for and I don’t think using it as a topic for small talk would have worked to well with you. I did notice Sophie and you were looking at me a lot. I wanted to ask what was up but figured it will come up when you decided for it to come up.

I take a deep breath when I realized what the looks must be about the damn chip. I know I gave too much up when I asked where we could find the simm chip. I just wanted to get this over with for the guy made me sick and I really just wanted to go take a bath and get clean again. Not to mention I had a nice headache from the smashing against the van. With the looks I was getting I knew my bath time would be way later and needed more after the fact was all done and over with.

Now I was scared once again for I was outside the loop and was feeling one hell of a draft blowing against my ass. I had to think of something that would put me back in the loop and once again on your arm. Maybe you are just testing me to see if I would speak up before you even ask me of how I knew about the chip, and try to give you a bullshit story, but if I don’t say anything maybe you will just figure I got it from my training or maybe field experience.

I looked over at Sophie and patted the seat next to me. I wanted to know how much trouble I was in, for if she came to me and talked to me sensible than I was okay, but if she used that tough shell talk that she used when I fist met her I was in trouble. I bit my lip really hard this time for I was actually scared. I know I have the Glock and if I don’t go for it and ride this out my story will be believable. ‘Fuck I just grow tired of this game. ‘Come on Sophie I know you want to do so just do it already. ‘

Part of me hope that I am completely wrong and I’m just a little nervous and feeling the stress.
 
Vince takes Kacey to an apartment

Neither of you answer my question about where to go. Instead you both are silent, holding hands and acting as if you don't want to talk about what just happened. As I drive through the downtown streets, I glance back occasionally. seeing you sort of fidgeting next to Sophie and I start to wonder if something is wrong between you two.

"Kacey," I call out and see your eyes dart over at me and I can tell there is something on your mind. "You did a great job today. I do have to admit that the way you entice the CIA agent into the van took a lot of guts." I hear Sophie chuckle and say, "Yea baby that took some major guts and the superglue was a great idea too."

We all laugh at her comment and you seem to brighten up a little bit. I wonder if you are thinking you screwed up back at the warehouse. The thought of you saying something about the microchip did surprise me and it was something I wanted to find out more about but right now there was only one thing on my mind.

I pull up to an apartment complex just off the downtown area. "Sophie I want you to take the van back to the nightclub and then pick Kacey and I up in about two hours. Kacey and I have some things to discuss. And Kacey you can leave the Glock in the van you won't be needing it."

I see the look of surprise on your face as I pull up to the curb. "Ok Vince will do," Sophie says giving me wink in the rear view mirror.

We get out of the van and I see the look of confusion on your face. "Don't worry Kacey I need to talk to you privately and this is one of my apartments I own." I take your arm and turn to see Sophie smiling behind the wheel. I take your arm and can feel the tension in your body and can only assume you don't know what the hell is going on.

The doorman opens the front door leading to an elegant foyer. "Hello Mr. Scarcelli. It has been awhile." "Yes Patrick it has been," I say as we begin to walk to the elevator. I glance at the Irish doorman and see his gaze coveting your body.

When we reach the penthouse suite, the elevator doors open to an elegant apartment. Glass walls show the downtown landscape. I pull you to me and push you against the wall next to the elevator, raising your arms up over your head. "Kacey you did a good job and I want you to be with me as a bodyguard. But there is one thing we need to clear up before I let you protect me."

I see fear in your eyes and they search mine for something anything that would give you a clue as to what I'm talking about. "Ever since I met you there has always been another woman or women around. Now it is just you and me and I want you," I say in a deep hushed voice as my lips move closer. "I do enjoy sharing you with other women but right now I don't feel like sharing."

My lips crushed against your lips in a torrid kiss fill with lust, desire, and want all rolled into one. I could feel my cock thickening knowing that this time I would not share you with other women. I wanted you to myself .... to feel your body squirming and hearing your soft moans as we make love to each other. We had a couple of hours before Sophie came to pick us up. I pull my lips back and smile. "Do you think you can handle just me?" I laugh and seeing some relief in your eyes.
 
I press my lips aback against yours with equal if not more lust and desire. My body instantly burns in want of you to take me. I’m severely aroused by being pinned against the wall and at your mercy. “Yes,” I press my lips against yours kissing you deeply, lightly pulling back, “I think I can handle you lover!” I whisper before returning my lips to yours. I can feel the heat already flowing down my inner thigh. I raise my legs and hook them around your waist. I sit up in your arms and yank my buttons free exposing my breasts to you while tossing my shirt to the side. Lowering myself down and pushing my breasts against your mouth. My body trembles with excitement while my mind falls to a state of relief.

I feel your tongue circling the base of my nipple before you take a nip at the peak sending a wave of pleasure to my spine. “Mmm, If your going to bite me lover bite me like you mean it!” I rasp in your ear. My hands wrapping around your shoulders and pulling you more into me. I bit my lips as I feel you teeth readjusting on my nipple. “Ummmmphft.” I shake and moan as the pain, pleasure explode at the point of contact sending waves to every inch of my body. I gasp and pull back on my tit increasing the pain and pleasure surging through me till my nipple pops from your mouth.. “Ahhhh Fuck!” My body trembles.. “OH, fuck!” My face asymmetrically changes as the pain was more than I thought it would be. My eyes water and I chuckle, “Fuck that hurt! Now bite the other one!” I hiss as I want to feel alive.

“Make me feel alive Vince, Make me feel alive.” I wrap my arms around your head as you tend to my aching breasts. “Mmmmm, that’s it” I tremble as your tongue flickers over my sensitive tip, you bite down but not as hard but it still sends electrical shocks to my body bring forth a jerk from me. “God yes!” I begin to roll my hips and hump your waistline with my over heated pussy. “Your driving me crazy!” I bite at your head with the lust burning deep in me. “Fuck, Fuck..” I feel myself ready to release my first of mini quakes.. “God I’m cumming.” My pussy is soaked in minutes.. “Come lover, show me what you fucking have!” I hiss pushing my tits into your face more.. “Do to me what you want, I’m totally yours!” I cry out as the desire and want rack my mind making me feel fuzzy..
 
Vince and Kacey start to pleasure each other

I moan into our passionate kiss after I hear you tell me that you think you can handle me. You are a wildcat, full of passion and lust and I like wildcats. They are not to be totally tamed but the wildcat has to be allowed to express their shameless lascivious desire for unrestrained sex. When you wrap your legs around my waist and expose your breasts, I feel my breathing quicken just looking at your gorgeous mounds giggling in front of my eyes.

My lips are attracted to your nipple like a magnet and I feel your hands immediately clutch at the back of my head smashing my face against your hard nipple. I barely get the hard nub into my mouth when I hear you give me a slight reprimand, “If you’re going to bite me lover bite me like you mean it!” My teeth instantly sink into the hardness of your nipple and I love the sound of your voice call out lustfully that it hurt but hurry and do the same to the other nipple. Not one to dawdle, my lips move quickly to capture the other stiff nipple, hearing your cries to make you feel alive.

I never want to tame your wildness but rather bask in the thrill of wild sex with you as you announce you are cumming. You issue me a dare of sorts to show you what I have and to do with you as I please. Your words are spoken in the heat of heightened sexual arousal but they cause my cock to throb in my trousers. My lips latch onto a nipple and I enjoy hearing your moans of lust as my teeth sink into it, pulling it out and then releasing it. This is not the smart ass woman from last night but a woman who wants to swim in the sea of sexual pleasures.

I pull my lips from your nipple, pulling your lips and teeth from my shoulder I say as my breathing becomes rougher, “I want you to be mine baby. I’m going to show you how much.” I swing you away from the wall and start walking to the bedroom but I know we are not going to make it. There is a sexual want in both of us and I drop to my knees on the soft carpet. I lay you down before me and look at your naked tits swaying with each breath you take. I rip off my shirt and then reach out to grab the waistband of your skirt, pulling it off your wiggling hips quickly. “Ohhh fuck yes,” I say seeing your totally naked body.

“You are mine and don’t ever forget it,” I say as my move quickly, pushing your thighs open and then over my shoulders. I know I can give you power and sex ..... all the sex you want if you stay with me. This is just the beginning and you don't know how much more there is if you become my bodyguard.

I want to taste you and feel your body quaking on my face as my mouth makes contact with your wet pussy lips. My arms wrap around your hips, pulling your pussy tight against my face while my fingers search and find each hard nipple. As my tongue finds your swollen clit, my fingers tweak and pinch at each nipple and I love the sounds of your moans. I’m not sure two hours will be enough to satisfy our animal hunger for each other before Sophie returns.
 
I melt with your words of wanting me but you have no need to ask me to be yours for I am. I clamp a hold of you as you spin me away from the wall. I buckle backwards and cup your chin bring your lips to mine as I kiss you deeply while you carry me toward the bedroom. I am burning up with all the lust and desire that waves over my body. “Ohhh Vince,” My low sultry tone of voice slithers across my lips. I roll my hips against your waist with an relentless hunger for your cock to be inside of me. I need you so badly.

I arch my hips up to you as you lay me down on the carpet, but your form stays upright to remove your shirt. I look at you with hunger as my hands come up to my breasts. I cup and squeeze them aching for you to touch them once more. I roll my hips downward humping the air that is between us.. “God please I want you now! I’m burning up!” My body trembles with the desperate need to have another release. I feel your hands grasping my shirt and with great timing to my rolling you flip them off of me. “God I need you!” I smirk, “Fucking quit talking and take me!” My burning desire wanting nothing but the release of the sexual pressure that has built up. “Yess!“ I hiss as I feel you separate my thighs with your frame. I growl when you stop my hip rolling by hooking my legs over your shoulders. Thinking I’m going to get you cock shoved deep in me, feel your heated tongue tasting me..

“I arch my hips into your mouth as I can feel you hooking my legs and pulling me even more into your hot mouth. “Fuck!” I tilt my head back and groan as the wave of electricity stiffens my body in response to your probing tongue “God Vince!” My body jerks to the sensation that sweeps across my abs I begin to breathe heavily over my trembling lips. Blowing hard I reach down as you reach up out hands passing each other. My hands grabs your head and hair and pull you deeper into my aching pussy. Your hand moves to my breast as your fingers clamp my nipples “Oh my ffuckinggg Goddd!” My hips are bouncing off the floor as I now try to push you away as you keep shooting the pleasure to my chest as I have lost my breath to the coming of my orgasm. “Fuckkk, Goddd, oh my god! Ahhhhh Fuck Me!” My hips shake as my pussy shoots my hot cream deep into your mouth.. I’m blowing hard over my lips trying to numb the electricity that you have bouncing around inside of me.. “Vince!” my hand pushing your head out of my pussy. “My turn lover!”

I clamp your head with my thighs and roll hard to my left side. I roll with the twist and come up on top of you. “Okay maybe not yet!” I lower my pussy down upon your face. “Oh Shit!” I roll my pussy over your protruding tongue. It’s wet rough skin hits my clit just right sending me to that place once more. My body trembles as I begin to buck down upon your face, smearing my cream all over your face, but when your nose hits my clit its like a speed bump for my pussy I stay there and hump your nose. “God Im going to cummm” I shoot stiff grabbing my nipples and pulling on them as my body jolts and you get my second load of sweet cream into your mouth.

I spin, “Get these off!” I unbuckle your pants and push them down your legs, your full cock slaps me in the face as I push the pants down far enough for you to use your feet to remove them. I take your hard, thick cock into the palm of my smaller hand. I grip tightly against your girth as I pull my hand upward toward the tip of your huge mushroom tip. I lower my head down and flick my tongue across your opening with a little intensity to my speed. While my hand comes to squeeze and hump your girth. I can see your body jerking to the licking of your tip and your almost where I want you. I can hear your moans but your not begging for release like I was. I begin to lick around the crown of your head before I take just the tip of your head into my lips

I continue to tease you till you shove her hips upward catching me off guard. I feel your cock pass my gag point and I choke on your invasion but stay with the sucking of your cock. My hot salvia slides down your shaft and pools at it’s base. I push down taking you deeper and again over my gag point. Gawk! Gawk as I keep you a few seconds past my gag point. I pull out when I need the air my salvia falling over my tits and hanging from my lips to your cock. I take another deep breath as I push my head over your cock and press down sending you over my lips and sliding across my tongue. I bathe your cock as you go all the way into my mouth. I begin Gawking as you hold me there for a while till I begin to pull back for air you release me I gasp once you come out of my mouth. Your cock is covered with my salvia as I catch my breath..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kacey teases Vince and then he takes over.

My head is spinning with lust as you bounce on my face, grabbing my hair and holding my mouth tight against your pussy. I love the taste and the sounds of your pleasurable cries while I tweak you nipples and suck on your engorged clit. It doesn't take long to get the desired result when your body begins to quiver and I taste the richness of your nectar flooding my mouth.

My cock is aching for release from its prison in my trousers and I smile when you announce it is your turn. When you roll to the left, and sit up I am surprised as you tell me “Okay maybe not yet!” I am your prisoner of lust and enjoy the way you rub your pussy all over my face. I reach up to grab your luscious tits, pinching your nipples between my fingers to the sounds of your heated lust. When I let them go, I feel your ands taking their place and then screaming that you are going to cum again. The taste of your cream fills my mouth as I try to swallow all of your offering.

My cock is trying to bust out of my trousers and I am relieved when you spin around and quickly remove my pants. Your pussy is still poised above my face and when I feel your hands and lips on my cock I grab your ass and pull you back to my face. "Ohhhh fuck yessss," I moan as you begin to tease it.

My hips move to your teasing, trying to get you to take more but you are content to just flick your tongue and when you take the mushroom head between your lips I think I am going to lose it. My hips buck upward and I hold onto your ass as the sensations of your teeth on my cock soar through my body. Then I feel the heat of your mouth enveloping my cock and when I thrust upward I feel it slide deep and the feel of your throat clutching at the head is almost overwhelming. Over and over you take my cock into your throat and all I can think about is wanting to feel it in your tight pussy.

I hear your heavy breathing mixing with mine as I call out. "Please fuck me baby. I need to feel your hot cunt on my cock," I say breathlessly. Your pussy moves from my face and you quickly turn around looking down at me with those dark brown eyes. There are no words that need to be said as I feel your hand grabbing my cock and rubbing it along your slit until it is in position.

As you slowly and teasingly push your hips down, my cock splitting open your wet pussy, my hands reach up to grab your swinging breasts. My cock is aching and it feels as though you are never going to fill your pussy. My hips rise quickly and the feel of your pussy thrusting down, filling you up with my cock causes small shock waves throughout my whole being.

My fingers find your nipples again and I feel your fingernails digging into my chest as you begin to ride my cock. "Fuckkkkk ohhhhhh Fuckkkk ride my cock baby," I say breathlessly. Your face is full of erotic lust, your eyes staring down at me as you rise and fall on my cock. God it feels great having your pussy squeezing my cock tightly with each deep penetration. I want to hold out but I don't know how long I can. I have wanted you for hours and the temptation to fill you with my cum is overwhelming.

My hands leave your tits and grab your face pulling you down on top of my, my lips seeking and finding yours. Our tongues dance wickedly with each other as your hips pump up and down while your hard nipples drag across my chest. The kiss is deep and filled with want and when you pull your lips from mine, I whisper, "God ..... oh god your pussy is setting my body on fire."

I quickly roll to my right and find myself on top of you. I want you in so many ways but right now the lust is overtopping the dam and I need release. My hips begin to thrust harder and faster as I stare at you first, then lean down to taste your lips again. The sensations are building higher and stronger with each thrust. I rise up onto my knees and look down to see my wet salvia coated cock slicing in and out of your sex.

My mind goes blank for a moment as I try to fight off the urge but it is no use. "ohhh baby I'm going to cum," I muster through deep ragged breaths. I thrust one more time holding my cock deep inside you, your pussy squeezing and contracting around my meat. And then there is no stopping the flood of cum about to fill you. As your pussy convulses around my cock, ribbons of my cream shoot deep inside you. My body is jerking out of control as wave after wave sends more of my cream inside you.

When the last of the tremors die down, I lean my sweaty body over yours and smile. "Ohhhh fuck baby that was a great beginning," I say pressing my body onto yours and kissing you. Pulling my lips off yours, I look into your brown eyes and know that after a short rest we will be going at it again. I can already feel the desire beginning to build up in my body. There is something about you that is mysterious and I feel drawn to you in so many different ways.
 
I lay here beside you thinking how much my life has changed in just the small amount of time that I have been undercover, and now that I am at the point where every agent wants to be, I turn in on myself. I think upon this only for a few seconds as my body goes through a few mini orgasms. Mmmmm, I twitch and turn into you placing my head upon your chest. My leg straddles yours going down over your cock to the left side of your ankle where my foot comes to rest. My free arm drapes up on your stomach as my fingers begin to play ‘pinch o boob’ on your nipples.

I take a deep breath, “I bet Sophie is jealous as fuck, for I have all the attention of your hard cock right now!” I giggle as if we are in a contest to see who gets more time with your cock. I push up and pull your lips to mine, kissing your deep with my tongue. I slowly climb on top of you. Sliding my hand down between us, I pull your cock up between my legs and lay it flat on your stomach. I slowly rise up and push my hips down upon it and slowly pussy lips fuck you. Mmmmm, “Shit!” I can feel my blood begin to heat up as I hump your semi-erected cock. My eyes close as your cock grows in thickness… “Fuck I’m horny as hell!” I pump my hips faster against your thick cock, its girth pushes between my lips and I rub my clit up and down against it. “Yess!” I hiss as my head tilts back and I gasp for air.

My hands come up and I palm my mounds, my fingers twisting my nipples. “Oh… Fuck….Fuck…” I pull them as I hump faster against your girth… “Ughhhhh…” I lower myself and crush my lips against yours, moaning into your open mouth. I start humping my whole body up and down against your hard body. My tits and nipples crushed and rolls with my full body humping. “FUCK!” I shake as a release a mini but work through it for I want the bigger one. I pull from your lips and make my way down your neck where I bite your skin and give you a teenager hickey upon your neck.

“Fuck Vinny, I’m so hot!” I reach down and put your now hard cock into my pussy. “Fuck me baby! Fuck your bitch’s pussy!” I growl as I push myself up. Your cock splits through my folds once more, and as your size opens up my opening and stretches me that I bring fingernails to bite into your chest. “God.” I moan as your mushroom head pushes my canal open as your cock goes deeper into me. I push down harder wanting you deep in me. “God your Deeeeeep!” I push down till my pussy is sucking on the base of your cock. I begin to roll my hips with you so deep inside of me. “Vinny! God…Damn!” I hump my hips faster as the pleasure drives me to fuck you harder. I begin to push myself off of your cock just to drop dead weight right back down on the hard shaft, our slapping skin echoes in the room. “FUCK!” My head goes back screaming “Ahhh Goddd!”
 
Vince and Kacey start to play again

I’m still basking in the afterglow of our sexual tryst when I feel your fingers sliding deliciously over my tight abdomen, walking up to my nipples. When you pinch them between your fingers, I let out a soft moan. Any man needs some down time between sexual bouts but the length of time to recover varies with the woman they are with. With you, I have seen your capacity for sex last night and this morning at the warehouse and I have a feeling it will not take all that long to get my cock hard and ready for another bout of raw sex.

You mention Sophie possibly being jealous and I envision her storming into the room wanting to have a piece of the action. But it’s only a thought as you climb on top of me and I can see the lust building up in your brown eyes. When you grab my flaccid cock, and then start to hump it with your wet pussy and I can feel it start to respond. You are rubbing your pussy and clit up and down my cock and I see you tweak your own nipples, moaning out your pleasure and I know you are determined to get my cock up again so soon. I feel my cock grow harder when you lay on top of me, rubbing your hot body against mine, out lips glued together in a fanatical kiss. Your magic is working and I moan when you grab my cock and direct it to your opening. Moaning I grab your tits, squeezing them as your hips begin to descend down on my cock.

I hear your cries of lust as you bounce on my cock. The first time was quicker than I liked but it couldn’t be helped because of all the teasing between us earlier. I grab your shoulders and roll you over onto your back and quickly move on top of you. “Turn over,” I command grabbing your hips and turning you onto your stomach. “You want to be my bitch, do you?” I smirk as I move between your legs. I grab my cock and rub it over your slit until I find the small opening of your sex. “I want you for my bitch,” I moan shoving my cock deep into your pussy while my hands grab your hips. “ohhhh fuckkk bitch your pussy is hot and ready for my thick cock,” I say as I start to thrust my hips against your ass. “You have a nice ass ……. Hmmmmm nice enough to spank,” I say slapping one ass cheek and then the other. I hear your cries and see you turn your head sideways to look at me. Grabbing your long black hair, I pull your head back and then lean down to kiss your lips as my cock drives deep inside your pussy.

I pull back and slap your ass harder …. Slap ….. slap ….. slap. You are so fucking sexy and so insatiable and I love it. I reach around you, grabbing your hanging tits and find your rigid nipples. I know you love this as I pinch them between my fingers and pull, hearing your cry of pain and pleasure. “Reach down and rub your clit for me,” I say as I pull on your nipples again. “I want to feel your hot cum on my cock,” I moan thrusting harder knowing I’m not ready to cum just yet.
 
I feel your hand upon my shoulder and roll me over to the carpet and then coming on top of my you command me to get on my stomach, I look at you with a ‘Oh really!’ look then I feel your hands upon my hips flipping me over. I have heartedly resist you for I like your taking charge of me but yet I’m going to make you earn that control over me. I cant but think about Sophie at this moment her ways of commanding me had me wet before she even laid a hand on me and now here you are doing it to me as well.

I moan as I feel you get in between my legs and begin rubbing that hard cock tip up and down my clit. Just moments before you shove your cock deep into my pussy. “Ouchhhhhh, ahhh Fuck!” I push back into your hard pounding hips. “Ohhh Goddd Vinny! Ohhhh” I lower my head as my tits slap my abs and I’m feel so much pleasure that I go to lower myself to the carpet and ride out the orgasms but you grab my hair and pull me up and back into you.. “Uggggh Fuck!..Fuck..” As you slam your cock faster, harder into my sloppy pussy.. I gasp from the extreme hard fucking..

The sting you slapping my ass only fuels me desire to fuck you harder. I bury my fingers into the carpet and shove back into your powerful thrusts. “Goddd, ahhhh shitttt!” I gasp trying to catch my breath as you grab my sensitive nipples and pull me even more unto your fucking huge cock. Then you tell me to play with myself, I reach down and slide my fingers down into my lips to find my nub that is near your pounding cock. I use my two finger and rub over it quickly as you fuck me. I push my clit up against your shaft as you fuck me.. “Pleaseee fuckkk I cantt take anymore uuuugggh godd fuckkk pleaeeee.” I rub my clit faster and harder for you moaning even harder than before. Your pulling on my tits continues to send cock so deep into me..

“Fuck vinnny Youur fuuuufckk.ing,,, my ..stomach… Fuccckk! OH Goddd. “ I jump as you slam your cock so deep into me and at the same time you slap my ass contumeliously shoots me forward trying to get off your cock as I scream and for the very first time in my life the pressure is so intense, “Oh Myyyy Goddddd… I’m cummminnn” that I squirt my cream everywhere.. I fall forward onto my face against the carpet, my hair so disarrayed that it covers my face completely. My body jerks and jolts as the mini orgasms continue to wrack across my abs. I’m having a hard time catching my breath that it actually is hurting me as I gasp harder…
 
Vince explodes inside Kacey again

I feel your body trembling as you begin to go through the throes of another orgasm. I can’t get enough of you as I watch you undulate below me, your body quivering, surrendering to your climax. This orgasm seemed more intense than the other ones and I can feel your cream coating my cock and then drip out of your pussy onto the carpet. I don’t really care about the carpet as I’ll have it cleaned by the maid. Your breathing is harsh and raspy, and I can see you are having trouble catching your breath.

Pulling out my cock, I see it dripping with your slick cream. I push you onto your side, pushing one leg up and then lying between them. I pull your other leg over my hip, my cock throbbing with desire for more. I snuggle up to you and grab my cock and find your sweet hole again. Your head is resting on my bicep and I see you starting to catch your breath. I begin to move my hips slowly, my cock splitting the opening to your sex and feeling the heat of your sex penetrate my cock. I curl my arm, pulling your lips to mine loving the taste of you once more. My free hand glides over your skin, touching, massaging until it finds the softness of your breast. Your breast fits nicely in the palm of my hand, and I enjoy squeezing, massaging, and running my thumb over the hard nipple.

My cock sinks deep inside you and the way your pussy muscles are working, they are trying to encourage me to leave a load inside you again. When our kiss breaks, I look silently at you, while my hips move to some slow drum beat. “Goddddd baby you feel so good,” I moan feeling the pressure in my cock start to build.

My lips move to your shoulder and then to your neck, licking and sucking on the tender skin. I smile into your neck thinking about the hickey you probably left on my neck earlier. Sucking harder, I draw the skin between my teeth and suck more, knowing that you will have the same mark you left on me.

I roll on top of you, supporting my weight on my forearms. Your thighs instantly tighten around my hips, capturing my cock inside you. I stare down into your eyes as my hips begin to move faster. “Ohhhh god Kacey ….. I need you,” I moan as I feel the aching in my cock grow more intense. Your arms are wrapped around my neck holding me tight as our bodies’ rock together. And then I feel it happening. I’m reaching the point where there is no turning back. It is a point where all my senses are blurred and there is only one thing on my mind ….. sexual release.

Grunting hard, I straighten up, resting all my weight on my hands, my hips moving quicker as the intensity of your pussy squeezing drives me over the edge. “Ohhhhhh fucckcckkkk …… ohhhhh godddddd ……. I’m cumming,” I cry our breathlessly feeling my cock explode in your pussy, filling you once again with my cum.

As I collapse next to you breathing hard, I remember that I need to review the computer chip. I smirk thinking about John Hopkins still hanging from the beam while you and I fuck our brains out.
 
I lower my legs as you roll over off of me and come to rest beside me. I slowly turn into resting my head upon your bicep. I slide my right arm up onto your chest as my fingers lightly play with your face. I drape my leg over your abs and push my heated sex up against your naked side. I close my eyes and taking in the scent of you as it calms my pounding heart. I enjoy the silence, the non-rush of life at this moment. I feel good, well sore but good as I lay here with you. “Vince, I don’t want to be your bodyguard. I want to be your girl.” I look up at you when I say those words to see your expression.

What I see is your mind in heavy though, I know your not here with me as the chip comes to my mind. It was vital that you got that information as quick as possible so that the mayor could move himself out of harms way and deflect any law enforcement investigation. I would love to lay here all day with you but like you, there are things that need to be done. I need to check on Jackie and Macy, I have a bad feeling about them that I want to look into and wonder if you would let me take some of your boys to get this done.

I also want to check with Sophie sort of give her a feel of hot much of your cum I have inside of me. She would be soo jealous. I slightly giggle at the mental look upon her face. I just wonder if this growing feeling between us would survive you finding out that, I am an agent. The thought of you being so disappointed in me feels like a dagger being shoved into my gut. If I resign with them right now, they would extract me just to toss me into her brainwashing over my agency work. However, they would send someone else and thy may not summit to the feelings I have. It is best to keep them thinking that I am working this mission to keep things calm here.

I move my hand down from your face to you chest. Lightly I rub over the muscles. “Vince, Can I go see Jackie or Macy? Or can I have them bought to me at one of the lounges?” I decide against asking for a couple of your boys for I would rather have Sophie with me when I talk with them. I look into your deep into your eyes,” And can I have Sophie when I talk with them?” I bit my lower lip but this is where the being strong comes as I look up to you. “I don’t know if your heard me for you were in deep thought, but I don’t want to be your bodyguard, I want to be your girl…”
 
Kacey becomes Vince's girl

I hear your soft breathing and something about a girlfriend but my mind is preoccupied with thoughts of the CIA agent. If the microchip turns out to be legitimate then we need to decide what to do with him. Do we put an anchor around his feet and toss him into the water near the warehouse? Or do we let him go back to the agency with a message that we found the mole. Either way this is an on-going issue for the mayor. Whether the agent disappears or goes back to the agency, they will send someone else later.

I feel your fingers running lightly over my chest and I am brought out of my thoughts. I see your head move and our eyes make contact. "Sure babe you can see Jackie and Macy," I murmur. I remember Johnny tailing them and in all the excitement I forgot to look at my text messages. "Yea we can have them come to the nightclub or maybe we can meet them at your place. And sure Sophie can tag along." I say absentmindedly, still thinking about the CIA agent and then wondering if you have a special thing for Sophie. You two seem to be very compatible.

I see there is something else on your mind and know something is up when you bite your lower lip. When you tell me you want to be my girl and not my bodyguard, I smile and pull your body tighter against mine. I turn on my side, our eyes locked on each other, my hand rubbing your bare arm, as I smile. "Kacey that is exactly what I want. I want you to be with me all the time. I thought you might be an agent the way you bullied your way into my life. But last night ....." I stop and chuckle. "You liked last night didn't you?" I say and see a slight blush on your cheeks.

You start to say something but I put a finger to your lips. "And today I was proud of you. The guts you showed with the agent and the superglue ..... what an original idea. I know you impressed Sophie. I need somebody I can trust and who will be trustworthy and loyal to me." I see your eyes darting over my face from my lips back to my eyes.

I lean my head into your, kissing your soft lips, feeling a hunger grow in my body for you. I love the way your lips tease mine and how we take turns sucking on each others lips. My hand moves to your back, fingers roaming over the delicate skin, pulling you against me. I want you but there are other things that need to be done. Moving my lips from yours, I gaze into your eyes. "I want you to be my girl. "We have some work to be done Kacey. Come on love let's see what's on that microchip. That poor agent has been left hanging long enough."
 
I purr feeling your soft lips against mine as I slowly slide my tongue into your mouth exploring you once more. I slowly once more swing my leg over your body and slide on top of you. I push my body down against yours. My nipples harden when I come completely flat against your chest. I lower my head down and resume our kissing. I feel so happy at this very moment. You have listened to my needs or want and have given me the okay to have them. This is all the power I need is the right to ask and wait for you to say yes.

I can feel your cock coming to life again and I have to giggle. ”Damn, Vinny you’re going to make me go bald down there with all my hair burning off from the friction!” I am sore so let me do this… I kiss my way down your chest, licking across you abs until I feel your cock at my chin. I raise my head up, angle it to where I can slide down, and take you all into my mouth.

I hold myself up with my arms at your sides. I lower my head, tuck my head inward, and lower my lips over the head of your cock. I can taste myself mixed with your sweet cream and it ignites my wanting of you again. I grasp the base of your cock and start stroking it up toward my mouth. While my lips and tongue work the tip with swirls, taps and flicks while my hand strokes you. Once you get fully erect, I use both hands on your cock and pump you hand and fast. I even have my hand go the opposite ways sending mix signals from both directions. I alternate one squeezing hard the other just barley touching your skin. I move my mouth Back and forth and my hands up and down. Once I feel you start to life your hips off the floor I suck hard on your tip and I begin to lip fuck your shaft… When I feel you arching I do everything faster and header until I am swallowing your cream again.

Then when I have, all your cream and you cock is in limber I rise up off the floor and you, so that I can start to heal again. “Damn baby, I think you’re cum tank has to be getting low… Your shoot tons of cream in me… I push up a stream of cum back into my mouth and swallow your thick cream.

I walk over to you and put my foot on your chest. My eyes look down into yours with love, admiration and pleasure. I have a huge grin on my face. “Damn I think I can get used to seeing you in this position!” I smile lovingly toward you. I move my foot up and down your chest. “Thank you for showing me that I am still alive and am wanted. I hope I do the same to you.” I put my foot on the other side of you and walk forward. I stop even with you head and let you gaze at my pussy and my protruding tits… “Ok loves now let’s go take care of a Fed…”
 
I wanted to get up and check out the agent's microchip but you had different ideas. I could have pushed you off my body but I saw the twinkle in your eye, the devilish grin on your face and I wanted to see what you had in mind. I was exhausted and wondered if I could seriously get another hard-on after two sensational fucks. But your hands and lips worked wonders and soon I was stiff as a board, my hips rising off the soft carpet as you encouraged my cock to give more of my cream. I didn't think there was anything left in the tank but you proved me wrong.

I was still breathing hard when you stood over me, your foot on my chest and grinning as you tell me, “Damn I think I can get used to seeing you in this position!”

"I like the view too baby," I say taking your foot and pulling it to my lips. "There are a lot of things we have yet to explore Kacey," taking one of your toes into my mouth and sucking it slowly. I watch your expression and see you are interested. I let your toe slide from my mouth and then you stand with your legs on either side of my head. I think for a moment you are going to lower that sweet pussy down onto my face but you have a more serious look on your face when you say we need to take care of the agent.

"You're right lover. That poor guy is still hanging in the warehouse." I get up and smack you playfully on the ass. "Hmmmm I think you like that," I laugh picking up my trousers, carrying them as I fish out the microchip. "Let's go see what is on this baby."

You follow me to the bedroom and I can see in the full height glass walls your head turning one way and then another taking in all the furnishing and paintings I have. We walk into the bedroom and I see the wide grin on your face when you see the king sized bed. "We'll get to that later," I chuckle playfully smacking your ass once more.

I sit at the desk and pull out some equipment from the top drawer. I feel your tits rubbing the back of my shoulders as you hunch over me. I get the feeling your eyes are watching every thing I do and I get the sense you are familiar with microchips. Soon we are watching the large monitor pop to life showing a spread sheet with names, dates, locations, and remarks about what was said. I am relieved to see that my name doesn't appear on the screen.

Picking up my trousers I find my cell phone and see I have a text message from Johnny. I had forgotten about sending him to follow Jackie and Macy. I will attend to that later as I call Bobby at the warehouse. "Looks like we have what we need," I say.

"What do we do with him?" comes the question from the other end of the line.

"Take him back to his office and tell him he is very lucky we didn't find anything on the microchip. Tell him it was wiped clean."

"Ok boss will do." And then the line went dead.

I could feel your eyes on me and I turned in my chair, seeing those lovely breasts staring at me. "I had a few choices, some good, some not so good. I figure by letting him think we have nothing on him, he will go back to work and the mayor and his men can keep an eye on him.

I pick up my phone as I stand up and pull you into my arms. I click the phone on behind your back and see the text message from Johnny that the two women were dropped off at a condo complex on the west side of town. I turn off the phone and lay it on the desk.

"Now that we have taken care of that let's take a shower and get cleaned up before Sophie gets here," I say pulling you to me and feeling your pointy nipples rubbing against my chest. I still too tuckered to think about sex as I look into your eyes. "We can talk about meeting Jackie and Macy. Kacey you never did answer my question earlier about where you want to meet them. Bobby tells me you have a nice house in the suburbs. We could meet them there, at the nightclub, or if you want we can meet them here. Where would you feel more comfortable?"

I see your eyes flickering as if in deep thought. Your eyes scan the room quickly and I hold you waiting for an answer.
 
I hear your explanation of why you allowed the fed to continue to breath in fresh air but the real reason is your not ready to have a bunch of feds crawling all over your ass giving you so much pressure by killing one of theirs is a wise move and your saving face by making it seems like you want him in that position. Your slick for the guys like Bobby, but well I’m still one up on you and I seen your slyest move but I don’t care why you left him alive, I’m just glad you, but I have to play my roll.

“You should have had the bastard skinned and hung up on the fucking CIA’s circle of flagpoles for laying his hands on your girl!” I hiss at you , slightly hurt that you didn’t take any vengeance for his actions that he did against me. He fucking choked me for sake’s, I wonder what you would have done if you was he one that was choked, they would have found him flayed and sitting up against the CIA”S door. I want to scream at you but I bit my tongue.

You pull me into your arms and all is forgotten, I melt in your arms and purr when your mention taking shower before Sophie comes and picks us up. I wonder if your ready for round four of our fifteen round night? I smile at that thought as I melt deeper into your arms and pull you into a kiss. I continue to press deeper into you as I can feel my hard nipples become crushed between us, I moan into our kiss as I become heated again and begin to play with your man nipples. Pulling, twisting them, pinching the tip and smiling in our kiss as I feel them get hard.

I break our kiss when you talk about Jackie and Macy, “I want them up here to see my new pad!” I chuckle as I think I have just taken over your penthouse! “Although, this man décor you have here baby has to go!” I shake me head yeah it does! “I want flowers, pinks and purples and maybe some reds and blues.” and some other items pertaining to my liking. “Vinny,!” I begin to laugh… “Can I have Bobby go as my body guard on a shopping spree?” I giggle “I can see his face as I pick up a pair of Boy cut briefs of pink color.”

I pull you as I begin to walk up stairs, “You promised me a shower, which your going to give me for I’m going on a fifteen minute strike.” I giggle as I continue to pull you down the hall looking in each room for I have no fucking idea where the damn bathroom is. Finally I come across it and yank you into the room and begin to kiss you hungrily …
 
Vince and Kacey take a shower

I think about your comment that I should have skinned and hung the CIA agent of the CIA's flagpoles for laying there hands on your girl. The only problem was until she and Sophie took care of the agent did she truly become his gal. "Sweetie the next time we get into a situation like that, I will gladly skin the bastard while you watch," I say slapping your tight ass.

When you mention having Jackie and Macy come here to my pad, I give you a sly smile knowing how this night is going to get more sexual intense. "Great. I'll make the arrangements to have Johnny pick up Jackie and Macy later and they can stay as long as you like," I say as your body squirms against mine and your pointy nipples are starting to stir some sensations in my cock along with the way you are teasing my nipples.

I laugh when you talk about redecorating my place. "We'll see about that Kacey," I say thinking the place looks fine to me. "I will let you put some flowers around the place but no serious redecorating," I say as we begin to make our way to the bathroom. I let our a loud chuckle. "Yea you can take Bobby on your shopping spree," thinking how much he hates shopping.

When you start to go down the hall looking in the rooms, I smile at your inquisitive looks. It is as if you are memorizing all the details in the rooms. When you find the guest bathroom, you give me a grin and pull me inside, kissing my hungrily. I reach down and pick up thinking you feel light as a feather. "The problem here babe is you are in the guest bathroom."

I carry you back down the hall and back into my master bedroom. "See the mirrors on the wall. Well they are actually doors and if you know which door to open you'll find a large master bathroom." I walk to the mirrored wall and turn a glass knob that seems to be part of the mirror. "Here we are," I saw putting you down and seeing your reaction. The bathroom is huge and the shower has nozzles up and down each wall to allow water to spray out in all directions.

I kiss you passionately as I reach out to turn on the water. Once the water is warm I pull you inside, pushing you against the wall and kissing you hard and with desire. I can't seem to get enough of you as the water spray hits almost every part of our bodies. Picking up a washcloth, I apply soap to your breasts, washing them and loving the sight of your hard nipples. Leaning down I take one into my mouth and nibble on the tip as your hands run through my hair.

Pulling back I smirk as I say, "Oh wait we can't do this. You called a fifteen minute truce if I recall." I turn you so your back is to me and I sidle up to your backside washing every inch with the soap. I reach around you and run the soapy cloth along your pussy and feel your push back against me. "Do you think you can last the whole fifteen minutes?" I laugh nipping at your earlobe. I have a feeling this is going to be one big sexual fest when the other girls arrive.
 
“ACK! Shit!” I giggle at you when you pick me up, and I wrap my arms around your neck as you scuffle us back out and down the corridor the way we just came. My eyes are fixed upon yours in deep thought of what I am really doing? I am so happy with you right now but is that how I should be feeling with you holding a very deadly virus. I swallow hard as I continue to sway back and forth of what I want and what I should be doing. I wish I could just tell you how I feel, who I really am and talk to you about giving the virus up and just take me with nothing hidden from you. God I want this to be so.. But I know better.

“Hey we are back to the mirrors!” Growling when you could have told me this instead of allowing me to walk around like a lost mouse in a maze . I tab you on the face, “Well Vinny love, its sort of hard not to see them!” putting myself back in my sassy old self for a few moments. You put me down and looking at me and waiting to see my impressive response over your clue game style penthouse but I keep my stern yeah so what look about me, that last only for a few moments until I bust out laughing. “I love it Vinny! It is really gorgeous place.” I say fully serous for I am impressed..

I fall in love with the shower as soon as it see it. I smile into your approach as we kiss passionately, my tongue lightly tracing over your lips before pushing through and tasting you. I break our kiss as you reach over and turn the water on. I kiss and nibble upon your shoulder as I hear the water starting up. “Mmmm, This is going to feel good.” I whisper into your ear. Nuzzling your neck as you tap in the temperature of the water you want.

I yelp when you push me through the water and pin me against the wall kissing me passionately once more. “MMmmm That feels so good.” I break to speak my pleasure before pushing back against your lips. With just as much passion as your giving me. “Oh god..” I feel my nipples get hard when that wash cloth slide over them along with your hand. “Mmmmm, You getting me all bothered again.” I speak into our kiss. ‘OH FUCK!” I lean my head back as you seize one of my nibbles with your lips and nibble on it with your teeth.

You spin me around and push me into the wall. “Mmmm, Going rough are we..” I push my ass back into you as you soap it up. Whispering and chewing on by earlobe. In a rasped voice I plead the fifth while moaning. “Vinny!” I moan as I reach back and take your hard cock into my hand slowly stroking it. I know I am sore as fuck but god I’m burning up again. He knows the buttons to push to send me over the edge. “Take me Vinny.” I moan pushing my ass against the tip of your hard cock. “Take me please..”
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Vince and Kacey heat up the shower

I can see you are getting aroused as I wash your back and then slide the washcloth across your pussy. I hear you say, “Mmmm, going rough are we..” over the sound of the jet sprays and smile. "Yea .... whatever it takes to satisfy that fire in you pussy," I laugh pressing my hips against your ass, letting you feel my semi-hard cock.

"Pleading the fifth won't do you any good in this man's court," I smirk as I feel you reach behind you, grabbing my cock and stroking it. My fingers find your nipples once more, tweaking, pinching, and pulling on them as I kiss the back of your neck. I marvel at your sex drive as you moan to take you.

Grabbing my cock with my soapy hand I slide it up and down your ass as you bend downward, moaning .... anticipating the feel of my cock being pushed inside you. The water pounds our body from the multiple jets on each of the walls. There is no way to escape them as my cock slides against your rear opening.

Pressing the head of my cock against the tight opening, I feel more resistance than the way it feels when it invades your pussy. I hear your groan and then you look back at me and see your lips open to spill out more moans. I don't wait for another invitation, as my cock slips inside the tight opening, and it my turn to cry out. "Ohhhhhh fuck honey ...... ohhhh godddddd ..... so much for the fucking truce," I moan breathlessly as my cock slips deep into your backdoor.
 
I moan as I feel the tip of your cock slide down the valley of my ass cheeks. I shiver as the pressure of the water and the sensation that your cock gives me I shudder with the pleasure for everything seems to be intensified due to the heated water. “God Vinny! You feel so good! I push back even if your not lined up or even in me. I just want the feel of you against my ass.

When I feel the tip of your cock at my ass I get scared for I never had a cock there before… “ Please n…. OH FUCK!” I my fist clench as the pain hits me… “Vinny It Hur… ts!” I talk a gulp of air as I push back… My leg begins to shake as I try to find something that will ease he pain..” FUCCCCK!” anger fills my eyes as I think I deserve more than just being a fuck to you. I grit my teeth and just push with all I have against you forcing you all the way in me.. “Uggghhh” I begin to fuck you hard wanting you to cum so I can just get the hell out of here.

The pain begins to subside by my anger doesn’t,. you could have asked me if you could have my ass but I guess you think you own me like property and do what you wish. Yes, I have feeling for you but I am a human being not a slab of meat. I stop venting to myself as the pain comes to start to fill a little better. I’m able to breath without the sharp knife feeling. I roll my ass a little but are hit with you don’t want to do that sensation so I stop as an let you control the movement.

I continue to move back against you trying to get you to cum for I do want to just go home and be alone for awhile. I know your weakness so painful or not I tighten my ass around your girth and just start slamming hard against you. The pleasure/pain ribs through me I keep fucking you till I feel you tense up and shoot deep inside of me.. I instantly pull away from your cock and just slide down the wall staring at the floor…
 
Vince leaves Kacey with Sophie

I feel the tightness of your ass surrounding my cock as you push back telling me it hurts. I figured wrong when I thought you were pretty experienced sexually especially since you were with women. I assumed that you and your friends used toys and at some point, you and they would have experimented with anal sex. But I can see I am wrong. But you are thrusting your ass back against my hips, sending my cock deeper into your ass as if you want to continue.

Your quick thrusts have me at the peak of my desire quickly and soon I feel the urge to cum. With your back to me I can’t see your face, only hear the grunts and moans coming from you. I grab your hips and hold tight as my cock throbs over and over and soon I am filling your ass with my cream. As soon as I pull out I see you slump to the floor, water cascading all over your body. I see your blank stare at the floor of the shower and I reach down and pull you up by the shoulders. “I’m sorry Kacey I thought you were experienced with anal sex the way you were humping my cock.”

I reach down and pick you up seeing you just staring at me. Carrying you to the bedroom, I grab a towel and stand you up near the bed. I gently dry you off and then motion for you to get under the covers. “You need some rest Kacey and we will talk later,” I say pulling the covers up to your chin. I wish you would say something but you just stare at me. I am a little perplexed with your attitude. One minute you are a tigress wanting to devour me and the next it is as if I am the devil. And right now it is as if I am the devil.

Just as I am about to leave the room, I see Sophie standing at the door. “Did you do something wrong again Vince,” she asked as she looked at you lying on the bed.

“I don’t our shower went well,” I responded not telling her any more than that.

“Why don’t you leave us girls alone,” Sophie said walking to the bed and climbing in next to you. She cuddled with you and stroked your hair. “Vince please leave,” she said again.

“I’ll be gone for a while and be back in about an hour or so,” I say leaving without so much as a word from you. I head out of the condo to move the virus to another one of my nightclubs and hope that everything will be ok when I return. I want you for my gal and hope I didn’t fuck things up with our anal sex.
 
I don't know why you didn't stop when I told you that it hurt, maybe in the throws of desire you didn't hear me. Maybe I shouldn't have bucked back driving you deeper but I just wanted to get it over with, however that's another possibility of why I hurt so much so with that in mind, I can not hold you solely responsible. I just want you away from me for awhile. It’s not like I need time to determine if I want to be with you, its just that I need some time to find myself and what I want from this relationship.

I looked over to the door when I heard Sophie's voice. I felt better knowing that she was hear, even though she was a dominatrix. She knew when to stop by listening to the verbal responses as well as the physical ones. I kept my glare at you even when she slid into bed with me. Her hand playing with hair soothed my anger. I took her other hand into my own squeezing it gently letting her know that I was happy she was here.

Her words were strong when she told you to leave. I was a bit surprised to see you step down from engaging her. That is when I knew you were very disturbed with what you did. I will not run this in at all I just want you to treat me as a woman not a piece of meat that you can fuck when you want. I am your girl but I ask not to be just a piece of ass for you to get your jollies off on. I look at you as you look back at us. I give my best attempt to give you a small smile.

I push my head into the nape of Sophie’s neck. My arm slide across her abs as I pull her into me. “Please hold me.” Is all I say to her as I feel my eyes water up and a tear falls. I can fell her heart beating faster than normal and her breathing was heavy as if she was fighting back anger. If I wasn’t in a mood of turmoil I would be getting aroused for I could feel her firm breast against my chest as she holds me tight to her. “It’s all my fault this happened. I had him so bothered that he wanted all of my openings. I only had experience with two..” I weakly told her generally what happened I don’t tell her what really happened.


“I’ve lost him haven’t I ? Being so weak and then Bitchy about it. He will never allow me to become anything for him. I screwed up.” I kiss her cheekbone before laying my head back done on her shoulder before pushing my face back into the nape of her neck.
 
Vince returns to the condo

Before I get to the door, I remember something I forgot in the bedroom. As I get to the door, I hear you talking to Sophie and I glance in to see you and her holding each other. I hear you telling her how it was all your fault by getting me all worked up. I see Sophie’s face take on a more defiant look when she figures out you are talking about me taking you in the backdoor. I almost come back into the room when I hear you say you’ve lost me. I stop in my tracks when I hear Sophie tell you, “Don’t worry about that right now Kacey. I’m sure there is a good explanation for his actions.” I saw her look and knew I was in trouble with her when I came back.

I leave the condo knowing you are in the capable hands of Sophie. Driving through the streets, I take a lot of wrong turns making sure no one is following me. Once I’m satisfied that there is no one tailing me, I head to the Pleasure Palace nightclub where I have the virus well hidden. I don’t trust anyone, not even my closest bodyguards, with the whereabouts of the virus. Between the Pussycat Lounge, Pleasure Palace, The Devil’s Den, and The Retreat I move the virus every few days and do it randomly. Only I know when I will make the switch and where it is hidden. I don’t want anyone getting greedy with the Feds and turning me in for a reward. I know the virus has a lot of power to change politician’s minds and I plan to use it to my advantage.

Arriving back at the condo, I quietly open the door and sneak to the bedroom door. I peak in to see you apparently sleeping with your head resting on Sophie’s arm. I hear Sophie talking to you. “Vince probably didn’t know you were a virgin back there. When he gets back, I think we can get this whole thing straightened out.” I saw the devilish look on her face and knew I was in deep shit with her too. She and I went back a long way and she knew what strings to pull and buttons to push when I did something that upset her. I always ended up apologizing to her followed by pleasurable sex.

I saw you stirring a little, your hand sliding over her hip, hidden by the sheet. When she stroked your arm, I saw the sheet move off both of you and it was then that I noticed Sophie was naked. After I left she must have decided to remove her clothes. Sophie was looking at your face and telling you, “One thing about Vince that I learned honey is that he is loyal to whoever is close to him. But there is something you need to know about him. You never want to double cross or lie to him. I have seen what he has done to men and women who have crossed him.”

Then I heard her laugh. “But there is one place where he can be controlled sometimes and that is in bed.” I let out a chuckle and saw her look over at me. “Get your sorry ass in here Vince,” she said in a rather loud voice. As I entered the room, she had a nasty smile on her face. “You have some apologizing to do to Kacey.” She looked at you and smiled. “I think he has to apologize properly honey and don’t say a word until I have him where I want him.”
Her gaze returned to me and telling me in a very demanding voice. “Get out of those clothes Vince and get over here.”

I quickly took off my clothes and got on the bed as Sophie moved to make room between her and you for me to lie down. “Now tell Kacey you’re sorry for fucking her virgin ass.”

“I’m sorry Kacey I didn’t know,” I said looking at you.

“Well for being a bad boy, you need to be taught a lesson,” Sophie said pulling my arm over my head and securing it to the bed post with rope she knew about that I kept hidden. “Secure his other hand Kacey,” she ordered and then I felt your strong hands grasping my wrist and tying it securely to the other post. Sophie laughed as she ran her fingernails along my chest. “Ok Kacey what do you think would be a proper punishment for him violating you.”

I look at you and see your eyes glancing over my body and wait to hear what price I have to pay to apologize to you.
 
Back
Top