older girls younger guys

Although it wasn't my first experience, my first real education came form our neighbor who happened to be friends with my parents. It was the summer before my senior year of high school and she ruined me for girls my own age. Needless to say, I prefer older women.

Speaking from a fair amount of experience, older women are just amazingly fun. The wine analogy is quite fitting actually. My biggest age difference had definitely been more than 20 years, but that's a story you'll only get to hear if you PM me :)

Without a shadow of a doubt, mature women are the best and the ladies on Lit are the cream. I never say no to a cougar in need.

I enjoy looking up terms in the Urban Dictionary.....

Cougar

An "older," experienced woman who happens to find herself in a sexual relationship (committed or not) with a younger man. She is not necessarily a slut, nor is she desperate. She offers sexual expertise and is open to new experiences. She simply wants to have fun. Though older, she may actually look younger than her "hook-up." She is attractive, confident, and just wants to have fun. She will not attempt to trap her mate into marriage, children or even an exclusive relationship. She is not interested in drama or games, as that would interfere with the pleasure she enjoys.

A cougar is an older, experienced woman who has maintained her sex appeal through the years. (She may or may not have children.) A cougar is typically in her 30s or 40s. Some women maintain their cougar name well into their 50s, but this is a rare occurrence. Because the cougar is wise enough to appreciate the power of the pussy but is still attractive, she has the ability to mate with much younger men. She earns the name cougar because of her similarity to her animal counterpart, who is a capable, solitary stalk-and-ambush predator.

Do not confuse the cougar with the golddigger, who uses men for money or other monetary gifts. The cougar is also not to be confused with the sugar mamma, who usually pays a younger man’s bills in exchange for sex. A cougar does not pounce on her prey for money or status but purely for her own personal enjoyment.

I'll have to say that sounds like you :D

I dont think older women will have any problem with men who are younger. trust me

I love older, mature women. I think they are the sexiest and best lovers.

Smile, it depends on the woman, I find all females what ever age, are sexy and they all want more from me time and time again

I'll have to say that sounds like you :D

Think so huh? I would add that it's not purely for my own personal enjoyment.

I'm definitely all about making sure my "prey" is pleasured in every possible way. That's truly what makes me purr. :cattail:

I enjoy looking up terms in the Urban Dictionary.....

Cougar

An "older," experienced woman who happens to find herself in a sexual relationship (committed or not) with a younger man. She is not necessarily a slut, nor is she desperate. She offers sexual expertise and is open to new experiences. She simply wants to have fun. Though older, she may actually look younger than her "hook-up." She is attractive, confident, and just wants to have fun. She will not attempt to trap her mate into marriage, children or even an exclusive relationship. She is not interested in drama or games, as that would interfere with the pleasure she enjoys.

A cougar is an older, experienced woman who has maintained her sex appeal through the years. (She may or may not have children.) A cougar is typically in her 30s or 40s. Some women maintain their cougar name well into their 50s, but this is a rare occurrence. Because the cougar is wise enough to appreciate the power of the pussy but is still attractive, she has the ability to mate with much younger men. She earns the name cougar because of her similarity to her animal counterpart, who is a capable, solitary stalk-and-ambush predator.

Do not confuse the cougar with the golddigger, who uses men for money or other monetary gifts. The cougar is also not to be confused with the sugar mamma, who usually pays a younger man’s bills in exchange for sex. A cougar does not pounce on her prey for money or status but purely for her own personal enjoyment.

Perfect! Love those definitions!!

Older woman

I know I will bemore than happy for summer to get here and I can start using my pool again and Ash starts bringing over her friends a lot more.

But last weekend did give us a warm spell,pity it did not last,but it gave me the chance to do some yard work in shorts and a tight tank top no bra,was not expecting anyone but Ash her BF and another friend showed up,had the friend help me move some bags of top soil we still had laying around and how that boy stared, think I made his day.

I know I will bemore than happy for summer to get here and I can start using my pool again and Ash starts bringing over her friends a lot more.

But last weekend did give us a warm spell,pity it did not last,but it gave me the chance to do some yard work in shorts and a tight tank top no bra,was not expecting anyone but Ash her BF and another friend showed up,had the friend help me move some bags of top soil we still had laying around and how that boy stared, think I made his day.

I'm sure you did! He was probably volunteering to come over and help out on a regular basis. I wish I had a friend whose mom did that when i was growing up :)

A younger man referred to me as Mrs. Robinson the other day. I wonder if that was a hint?

th

I've had a preference for older women pretty much since the beginning of my sexual awakening. Unfortunately, nothing ever came of it during those 'prime' years where it would've been the most exciting. Seems most 40+ women, even the ones who fantasize about it, wouldn't/won't act on the impulse to seduce a kid in his late teens to mid-twenties.

haha there was almost defenately an offer rather than a hint

where are you from soccermom?

I think that is every young man's fantasy :devil:

When I was in my mid twenties I was very attracted to older ladies, especially the smart professional types who would frequent downtown bars after work. I made out with a few of them, but my most memorable moment was with one really lovely and classy lady I had met in college. I was a regular college student and she was I'm guessing in her late thirties. We were on the same team for a class and I totally fell for her. It turns out she used to model and was now a cosmetics company executive. She had never gotten a chance to finish her degree so that was why she was back in school. She could tell I liked her and flirted but I was too shy to do anything. After we both graduated we kept in touch and I asked her out. We went to bars and one night in a cab we made out. After a few more dates over an extended period of time I decided to make my move. We went to a very trendy restaurant. We drank a lot and had a great time, as always whenever we went out. It felt really special that I was twelve years younger than her. After dinner we went to the bar at that place, and we were both tipsy by then. I whispered in her ear "lets go back to your place". She smiled and replied coyly "what for?" I just smiled back and my look must have told her everything. She said let's go, and soon we were in a cab making out heading to her place. Before fucking, I remember that she gave me one of the best blow jobs I have ever received. To this day, whenever I see a sexy older woman I can't help but think a few naughty thoughts.

I lost my virginity to an older woman. I was 19, she was 42. We called her the beer lady (for obvious reasons). Her husband nearly caught us in the pool. We met up later in my friend's basement and had sex all night. I blame her for my "cougar" interest. Well, not really but older women are so much fun and more confident.

spring fling

I was with some friends on a trip to Myrtle Beach while in college, and there happened to be a shag dance convention at the sane time. We had fun drinking and dancing with lots of women young and older, but I finally connected with one gorgeous, mature lady. I thought we were both just flirting until, after one last dance, she asked if I would walk her back to her condo. In the kitchen getting a drink, she gave me one small, gentle, exploratory kiss, I think to decide if she wanted something more. And she certainly did. I distinctly remember getting my first real blowjob (long, slow, sensual, like she was savoring it, which was so much different than the college girls who were tentative and fast), and then she was the first doggie style lover I ever had. Laying in bed she asked what year I was in, maybe to try to guess my age without asking. I said "junior" and sighed a little. Rather than ask her age, I asked when and where she was a college junior, to which she replied, "about twenty years and 200 miles south ago." She kissed me goodbye the next morning, and that was it. Most of my friends gave me shit for hooking up with the older lady, but I will always be glad that I did.

I think all males should get an education from a cougar. I did and it provided life skills in so many areas- not just learning love making skills. Cougars get to have a good time while showing the lads how to do it properly.

yes

When I was 20 in college I had a short relationship with a woman who was the mother of a girl my buddy was dating. The mom was 41. It was incredible and I will be writing a story about it - because I think it's one of those experiences that must be shared. In short, it was amazing. She was beautiful. She looked like Racquel Welsh. She friggin burned me down, too.

Last edited:
Ive always loved older women. When i was 17 I had a relationship with a 26 year old female friend. I was actually clueless untill one day she told me she loved me - that got my attention! it was a wonderful experieince.
Ever since then I have no age barrier with women im atttracted to.

Back