bi-curious female for same

Hi 4soysauce2 and thank you, I'm looking forward to having fun.

I'm I the only one here? :(

Last edited:
So curious and aroused when I visit the site. Have made a special friend on Lit, purely based on fantasy but am scared to take it any further. I'm married so that's complicated and am afraid the reality of being with a girl would be a let down, for the other party, not for me. Is there anyone in the same boat???:confused:

Hi ladies, 27 year old bi curious happily married athletic curvy redhead hoping to hear from of you ladies :). Hi bimommy!

So curious and aroused when I visit the site. Have made a special friend on Lit, purely based on fantasy but am scared to take it any further. I'm married so that's complicated and am afraid the reality of being with a girl would be a let down, for the other party, not for me. Is there anyone in the same boat???:confused:

I think if you like eachother then there won't be a let down on either end. Take your time and enjoy yourself. BTW love the vintage pics.

I feel the same way. Not interested in a LTR but would love to have a woman suck on my tits and sick on hers if she has the type that are suckable. Tits are such a tactile thing I just don't. Think it matters is a man or a woman sucks on them.

Im happily married too and I don't believe that it is cheating. Being with another woman is not something you can get in your marriage with your husband. There is a big difference and I appologize if there are any that can, but I have never found any man who can do the same things and make me feel like I do when with another woman. Now I do enjoy my husband, but sometimes I just want a woman in bed, not any man.

I feel the same way. Not interested in a LTR but would love to have a woman suck on my tits and sick on hers if she has the type that are suckable. Tits are such a tactile thing I just don't. Think it matters is a man or a woman sucks on them.

One of my fantasies too! Actually kind of obsessed with it. Lol

Im happily married too and I don't believe that it is cheating. Being with another woman is not something you can get in your marriage with your husband. There is a big difference and I appologize if there are any that can, but I have never found any man who can do the same things and make me feel like I do when with another woman. Now I do enjoy my husband, but sometimes I just want a woman in bed, not any man.

maybe thats more of what I want. I wish my husband would be more ok with sharing me and letting me go out and feel what a woman can do in bed. I would love to explore that without having him around. just me and a hot, sexy, woman ready to teach me how to make her feel good

I really would like to make it happen. I would rather it be spontaneous and with a stranger as I find this less threatening. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more.

Hi Elaine !
Sorry we missed, I have not been on in a long time. I hope all is well with sexy you ? :kiss:

Amy :)

OMG where has your silly ass been sweetie :( ?????? Have missed you much !! You gotta PM or email me and let me know how's things ;) !?!?

Well, it's true that no man might be able to satisfy you the way a woman might be able to, but I don't know how having sex with someone other than your husband isn't cheating (unless he's given his okay). I assume when you were married you didn't promise to remain faithful to him only when it came to other men.

Just my two cents...

Erica :rose:

I feel the same way, erica.

Thankfully, my husband doesn't mind my bi-ness. We even joke about it as we walk around in a mall or go to a concert. He knows a hot woman turns my head. So he's perfectly happy to point out likely candidates for head-turning. :)

But I'd never dream about doing anything behind his back.

I only had one sexual encounter with a woman. He actually helped arranged it. Since then, it's just been watching. And thinking. And dreaming.

Good enough for me right now. My imagination can get pretty...interesting.

HB

Well, it's true that no man might be able to satisfy you the way a woman might be able to, but I don't know how having sex with someone other than your husband isn't cheating (unless he's given his okay). I assume when you were married you didn't promise to remain faithful to him only when it came to other men.

Just my two cents...

Erica :rose:

I'm just recently married 23ys old ladies havee been having fantsys about being with a woman since I was 15. Havnt had the chance to have a hidden romance of my own hopiing to find it soon

Actually no, being with him only was not part of my vows, nor was being only with me part of his, as it didn't need to be. We both trust each other and neither would do anything without the others full knowledge and concent. We talk about everything, and not only do I not keep secrets from him, if I do spend time with another woman he knows about it and has given not only his blessing but his encouragement. My husband has a sex drive much much lower than mine and he can't keep up. So if I am more satisfied and happier, then so is he. I don't do anything behind his back nor without his full knowledge of what is going on. I have even been with my last girlfriend right in our own home in our bed with him in the same house with his full blessing and as being there was his idea because he wanted to know I was safe, there was no worry about anything bad happening to me. So this is why I say I don't feel it is cheating. He appreciates that any activity I engage in I am open and honest with him about it before it goes anywhere past the thought or desire I have. He knows that he can object at any point in time and nothing will happen that he is not okay with. He also knows that no matter what, he and I are together forever. But I have the good fortune to be married to a man that is open minded and who trusts me enough to let me be myself and not so insecure and jelous that I can not enjoy both sides of my sexuality. If I want anything he can do, I have it with him. But he knows that there are some things he isn't equipped to take care of and is comfortable enough with himself and our relationship that he does not have a problem with me taking care of those things with another woman. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful man and I do not take that for granted.

Would love to meet another bi or lez girl in my area, or neighboring state- around my age. But I'm not looking for a guy who goes along with... sooo hard to find. Anyone out there?
Not looking to get emotionally involved, just someone fun to hang out with that is open and likes to play.

Back