Subtle Submission

So, I have an employee at my office that is always eager to please. Whether it be offering to help with a project or offering to pick up lunch for me. Its becoming obvious that she would be submissive. It got me to considering the subtle ways a female might express her submissive side. I am curious as to what small things you ladies do to please your man that represent a greater willingness and desire to be dominated. Would love to hear about real life experiences about this:)

Just because someone is hard working does not mean they are submissive. In all the jobs I've had, I've always put it out there that they give me a paycheck so I will do my job.

I happen to be submissive to my husband, but you can be damn sure that when I'm at work, I'm earning my fucking paycheck and that's it.

Some of the things I do for my husband? Handle everything in the house so that when he comes home from work, he has no worries. Any submissive men have anything they like to do to show their submissive side?

Hmmm. Personally, I'm not all that service oriented, at least not to the point of waiting on my SO or being specially attentive. I do "handle" things though: shopping, pets, doc appts., budgets, clothes, travel, workmen, bills, relatives, schedules, social events, etc. If there is a glitch, I fix it.

All of which takes stress off him which allows him to focus on work. So I suppose, like MeekMe, I make my SO's life smoother. (He seems to think so.) :)

So, I have an employee at my office that is always eager to please. Whether it be offering to help with a project or offering to pick up lunch for me. Its becoming obvious that she would be submissive. It got me to considering the subtle ways a female might express her submissive side. I am curious as to what small things you ladies do to please your man that represent a greater willingness and desire to be dominated. Would love to hear about real life experiences about this:)

I've done that kind of thing to keep a job. To be a civil person. To get a raise. Because I liked someone. Even out of sexual attraction.

The "small things I do to please my man" usually revolve around his face under my ass and his cock in a cage, so you really can't make a lot of assumptions. Let's say she wasn't submissive and chose to show that to you very strongly as her boss. She'd last how long?

As a submissive man in the bedroom I also find when a lady is in charge of a place where I am doing a job, I'm more excited to do everything I can to please her.
I wonder if sometimes it shows as often I hope they pick up on my submissive side & exploit it.
Then again I go out of my way to do everything I can on every job & with every person I come across.
I'm just more conscience of it with females & my fantasy cravings kick in.

Last edited:
A female what?

Please, gentlemen-- female humans are called "women." That's the species label.

That being said, I've thought, sometimes, that a coworker might be submissive, only to discover that, in fact, they were just doing their job-- (and doing it better than I would do, because I don't know how to do that stuff. :eek: )

Yeah, I like my co-workers and try to be as helpful as I can to them. And even the General Public on the rare occasions that I deal with them. Doesn't mean I'm submissive in the bedroom.

I have noticed this tendency in myself for as long as I can remember. I am a very service-oriented person, so to be helpful, or to go out of my way for others is always natural. I also don't say "no" very often. This includes everyone for me, though, not just a significant other or someone I am attracted to.

If I am in the presence of someone with a "strong" personality, I feel "more" submissive, so to speak. Again, it just seems to happen quite naturally. It's almost like a hierarchy thing, or perhaps partly timidness/shyness, where I naturally feel "lower".

That being said, when I have worked for men that I felt an attraction to, my attraction was always felt because I could sense their dominance, which automatically kicked in my sexual fantasies. This definitely made me feel crazy submissive toward them.

I don't know if that helped at all. I'm not even sure it made much sense. My thoughts tend to get pretty convoluted where the D/s dynamic is concerned. I seem to base a lot on feelings, which we all know is never great for rationale.

Only a few things come to mind as far as the "what" she would do. You've already noticed her eagerness to please you. I would say definitely that. And if you can embarrass her easily, maybe? Or make her blush? I can't think of anything more specific at the moment. Does she seem to follow you easily?

Yeah, probably not very helpful. I read something once that said to make a joke about giving a spanking and see what type of reaction you get.

Last edited:

I would stay away from assuming "obvious" things about people, especially at work.
I am a switch, which means I have both sides, but I dont express my submissive one in any subtle way or hints. It comes in sexual context exclusively and is reserved for men capable enough to reveal it without being laughed at. Out of the bedroom you would have to have really huge imagination to detect anything submissive about me.

I still please my men, because I care and when I care about someone I like to see them happy. I spent 12 years of my life taking care of husband, 2 kids, 30 goats and numerous other animals. Not out of greater willingness and desire to be dominated by them, but because that was the arrangement and my job. I am not a people pleaser and I can perfectly fine say "no". I guess I dont fit in that box you made for subs so well.

Only a few things come to mind as far as the "what" she would do. You've already noticed her eagerness to please you. I would say definitely that. And if you can embarrass her easily, maybe? Or make her blush? I can't think of anything more specific at the moment. Does she seem to follow you easily?

Yeah, probably not very helpful. I read something once that said to make a joke about giving a spanking and see what type of reaction you get.

I'd be really careful with things like that in the workplace, unless you already have that kind of jargon going.
This could just be someone working really hard to do a good job or perhaps even afraid of loosing the job. Using your superior position that way can of course be very hot in theory but it could very possibly be a shitty thing to do to them, not to mention that it could be very frowned upon by others and get you or both of you in trouble.

Generally, I think don't shit where you eat is a good principle to follow.

(Said in a somewhat sarcastic voice) please let me repent her at the harassment hearing! I'm just wondering if fishing from the company pier is taught anymore in school.

Just because someone is hard working does not mean they are submissive. In all the jobs I've had, I've always put it out there that they give me a paycheck so I will do my job.

I happen to be submissive to my husband, but you can be damn sure that when I'm at work, I'm earning my fucking paycheck and that's it.

Some of the things I do for my husband? Handle everything in the house so that when he comes home from work, he has no worries. Any submissive men have anything they like to do to show their submissive side?

God I with this had a like, thumbs up icon.:)

I'm not "submissive" to anyone but my husband. To others, I can be dedicated, helpful, and courteous, though. And if offering to grab my boss lunch at work would have saved me from getting laid off, you bet your ass I would have done it. Fuck what you """think""" I was doing.

I'd be really careful with things like that in the workplace, unless you already have that kind of jargon going.
This could just be someone working really hard to do a good job or perhaps even afraid of loosing the job. Using your superior position that way can of course be very hot in theory but it could very possibly be a shitty thing to do to them, not to mention that it could be very frowned upon by others and get you or both of you in trouble.

Generally, I think don't shit where you eat is a good principle to follow.

Oh, dear...I hadn't even thought of that.

I still please my men, because I care and when I care about someone I like to see them happy. I spent 12 years of my life taking care of husband, 2 kids, 30 goats and numerous other animals. Not out of greater willingness and desire to be dominated by them, but because that was the arrangement and my job. I am not a people pleaser and I can perfectly fine say "no". I guess I dont fit in that box you made for subs so well.

This is the "one hell of a woman" box, SK. *hug*

This is the "one hell of a woman" box, SK. *hug*

Thank you dear :rose:

I really have a problem with that "sweet, pleasing, meek, serving" cliche image of the submissive. If I submit it is because it makes me wet related to that one rare man who found out how to push those particular buttons in me. Not because I am subservient to men per se. Most dominant men just make me want to practice caning on them. My "greater willingness and desire to be dominated" is just a pussy talk but I refuse the notion that it is somehow less noble or "twue" than people who are the epitome of submissiveness by OPs criteria.

Thank you dear :rose:

I really have a problem with that "sweet, pleasing, meek, serving" cliche image of the submissive. If I submit it is because it makes me wet related to that one rare man who found out how to push those particular buttons in me. Not because I am subservient to men per se. Most dominant men just make me want to practice caning on them. My "greater willingness and desire to be dominated" is just a pussy talk but I refuse the notion that it is somehow less noble or "twue" than people who are the epitome of submissiveness by OPs criteria.

Indeed, my friend. I hope you find him some day. :rose:

Hmmm. Personally, I'm not all that service oriented, at least not to the point of waiting on my SO or being specially attentive. I do "handle" things though: shopping, pets, doc appts., budgets, clothes, travel, workmen, bills, relatives, schedules, social events, etc. If there is a glitch, I fix it.

All of which takes stress off him which allows him to focus on work. So I suppose, like MeekMe, I make my SO's life smoother. (He seems to think so.) :)

The more I thought about this the more inaccurate it seemed, so here I am quoting my own post. :rolleyes:

I do all of the above because that's who I am. It's how I control my environment and create a comfortable living space. My motives aren't really to please, though they might fall somewhat under caretaking.

For us this just happens to work, he's appreciative, we both benefit. :)

As far as actually expressing submission, I don't know that I do. Probably not surprising, as I fall into the "bedroom only" category.

Do not assume someone is a sexual submissive just because they seem quiet and submissive in real life. I had one lady friend in the past that was a VP of Marketing and quite "aggressive" in her business environment. However in private, she was just the opposite. I had another who was manager of a county library and quite professional and assertive in her job. Yet, she loved being bound, spanked, and used submissively in the sexual environment. Your "office submissive" could turn out to be a whip cracking mistress in her sex life. Hate to use a cliche, but I've learned over the years that were people are concernened relative to their sexuality, you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Back