Help needed :)

SheaLima

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Posts
152
Hello. I am new to this site and have been working on my story. It is not done yet, but has close to 11, 000 words. I have sent it to three people expecting to be critiqued. What I got instead were men saying, "yea, it's good. Now lets meet up for sex..." I am not looking to meet anyone for sex or be your submissive. All I want is for someone to honestly tell me how good or bad my story is, and some tips would help. I am from Brazil and just moved to Texas for college. I need work on my English and writing and thought this would be a fun place to do that.
If you would, please help. Just keep in mind that I am not going to sleep with you. Thank you.
 
What's the topic? Those truly interested most likely want to know what that is.
 
It is about my own experiences so far. Thank you.

Specifically, could you post the themes of your story (eg - romance, erotic couplings... whatever) and also the word length?

Most editors would like to know the category and size of your piece in advance.
 
I am sorry. Umm... first time masturbation, voyeurism, submission... Thank you.
Sounds like a promising story, especially if it is based on your own experiences.

Did you ever post it here on Lit? :)
 
I am available for proofing / editorial and general recommendations for anyone else that comes across this thread looking for an editor.

http://www.literotica.com/editors/editorpage.php?uid=2024438

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Sounds like a promising story, especially if it is based on your own experiences.

Did you ever post it here on Lit? :)

Hi. I never did submit the story. The story is written, but I am from Brazil, and English is my second language. I am not good at editing and I do not want the mistakes to take away from my story and experiences. Thank you.
 
Back
Top