Would you sleep with a married person?

Absolutely. Sharing sleep is an intimate activity that does not cross any moral barriers.

No, I wouldn't sleep with a married woman.

I'd just fuck her. :cool:

Last edited:
Sleep? no. I snore way too much and it isn't sexy, or so I'm told. Fuck a married woman? Hmmmm. Yep, first chance I got. Again.

Nope.

I'm not going to be a party to someone cheating. If they want to throw their marriage away then I can't stop them, but I don't have to help them do it.

yes, many times. Most are with couples (the husband being present or knowing), and a couple of times without them knowing (or I've been told).

Have done that, will do it again. I have just gotten in contact with a woman my own age and both our spouses have given up on sex. I love my wife but i need sex and i would never turn to a hooker so this situation where two people in the same situation could help each other seems ideal.

I did once, years ago. But I did not find out until after.
We hooked up for a night after we were both "dragged" along as wingmen - I for a friend and she for (I found out later that evening) her sister, who my friend was hoping to score with.
Dinner, drinks and some dancing had us all giggling and tumbling back to the hotel room my friend was staying at. My friend and the sister ended up having a disagreement of expectations, whereas the evening's wingmen started an incredibly hot night of mutual satisfaction in the bathtub, and continued into the wee hours on the 2nd queen bed in the room.
Without getting into all the details of the evening (another thread, another time), all parties woke in the morning, sought out their clothes and said their good-byes.
About six months later I saw her in Costco and started to say hello. She recognized me and a split second later a look of complete terror came over her face. The reason for this became evident a second or two later when her husband and 2 kids came around the end of an isle, pushing their cart of groceries. Awkward introductions were made - she introduced me to her husband as a customer or client of the company she works for - and "nice seeing you / meeting you" was said before we all went our separate ways.
I don't know if it was meeting the husband (who seemed like a great guy), seeing the kids, or her terrified expression, but I felt like a shithead. I left the store right away and have never been back to that particular Costco again.
I've also not been with another married person (to the best of my knowledge) again.

Nope.

I'm not going to be a party to someone cheating. If they want to throw their marriage away then I can't stop them, but I don't have to help them do it.

Awesome, Hans. Love this.

And nope, not in a million years. :)

Engaged

She was engaged to be married
My friend I was visiting out of town
Took me to a party
We all got drunk and when I woke up I was in my hotel room
With this girl riding my cock
Just as I was about to loose it she tried to get off
I held her on emptied my balls inside her it was them I saw the engagement ring
We fucked three more times before she left

Only if I was attracted to her and it was a complete secret...the secrecy would make it hotter.

I never have. Not sure if I would. I have slept with someone who was finalizing their divorce so Im not sure if that counts or not. I over evaluate everything so I guess it would depend on the person and whether the marriage would last or not.

I have and I am. Im not married(but in a relationship) but he is. Neither of us are happy and it started out as just FWB that has turned into something else. Neither of us planned it but it has happened. He has told me long before we ever slept together his marriage was over. Why he hasnt left her yet is for their children. Now I dont know if he can say that. He has mentioned leaving her one time to me and I was speechless and just said ok. If he wants to leave her he has to do it on his own. Im not pushing him, but Im not going to say I wouldnt be thrilled if he did. We have been together for almost 6 months. We dont talk about the future much but it does get mentioned as Maybe someday we will...
He has told me he loves me and I have him. We both know what were doing is wrong, I know I can easily be hurt in a heartbeat, but, We both have said we dont regret being together. It is hard to be together because we live in a town will less than 900 people and he is well known in town.

Loving a married person is a day by day thing. You never know what tomorrow will bring us.

And for the record, the sex is the most amazing sex ive ever had!!!!!

married

I have and I am. Im not married(but in a relationship) but he is. Neither of us are happy and it started out as just FWB that has turned into something else. Neither of us planned it but it has happened. He has told me long before we ever slept together his marriage was over. Why he hasnt left her yet is for their children. Now I dont know if he can say that. He has mentioned leaving her one time to me and I was speechless and just said ok. If he wants to leave her he has to do it on his own. Im not pushing him, but Im not going to say I wouldnt be thrilled if he did. We have been together for almost 6 months. We dont talk about the future much but it does get mentioned as Maybe someday we will...
He has told me he loves me and I have him. We both know what were doing is wrong, I know I can easily be hurt in a heartbeat, but, We both have said we dont regret being together. It is hard to be together because we live in a town will less than 900 people and he is well known in town.

Loving a married person is a day by day thing. You never know what tomorrow will bring us.

And for the record, the sex is the most amazing sex ive ever had!!!!!

Exactly.

Depends on the circumstances. If it was just a one off for sex maybe but I wouldn't want to be a destroyer of families or anything.

Depends on the circumstances. If it was just a one off for sex maybe but I wouldn't want to be a destroyer of families or anything.

Understood.
Yet, I always fail to understand why the third person would be held liable for the family destruction, instead of who took the broken vows

Its usually the woman who gets the blame regardless. We are supposed to remain in control and respect our own familes and his, whereas the poor man no matter how intelligent, is ruled by his dick and testosterone and has a ready made excuse.

Woman who sleep with married men are detroyers and men who stray or seduce are 'jack the lads' or 'casanovas'.

Just the way it is.

Unless the wife was a friend of mine, I wouldn't care what they thought of me or if they blamed me.
But if the wife was a friend of mine then I wouldn't be sleeping with her husband in the first place.
I'm not married so it's not my problem.

Back