"I'm Waiting!"

Cameron was lying back against the soft pillows on Robert’s bed, waiting impatiently for the man of the house to come out of the master bathroom. While he was in there, she’d undressed quickly and cast every last stitch of her clothing onto the floor, eager to give her employer a lovely surprise upon his return. Unable to wait much longer before she would start without the handsome older man, Cameron called out to hurry him up. Her lustful eyes were fixed to the bathroom door so intently that the redhead didn’t notice that Bobby had entered the room, that is, until the younger male spoke.

Panic flickered in her eyes when Cameron realized that she’d be caught in a fully compromising position. She looked to Robert Sr. when she noticed him in the bathroom doorway from her periphery, then back to Bobby, unsure of what to say. She didn’t want to get her lover into trouble with his family, and she certainly didn’t want to lose her job.

When Robert retreated into the bathroom, the nanny turned her focus back to the son, attempting a reassuring smile. She pressed her thighs together and drew her hair over her shoulder to conceal her rosy nipples as much as possible. “I um...” She nodded stiffly. What else could she do?

As far as Bobby knew, his father was still busy at work, making him the only person she could’ve possibly been propositioning. She was going to have to sleep with Bobby now, so as not to rouse his suspicion toward her and his father. She just hoped that Robert Sr. wouldn’t be upset about it once all was said and done. She didn’t want their secret arrangement to end just because of unfortunate timing.

“I mean…” she paused, considering that perhaps Bobby might chicken out, “…only if you want to.”
 
Last edited:
Cameron had thought it was a long-shot to hope that Bobby would refuse sex with her. She had been told plenty of times (by his father) over the course of the last 3 months that she was irresistible and she was fairly confident about it being true by now. At least in the case of the Hayes’ men.

She was a sharp young woman; she’d caught Bobby’s eyes lingering on her a couple of times, though she never spoke a word of it to anyone. She was flattered. He was a good-looking guy, very much as handsome and as fit as his dad. The fact of the matter was that she just preferred older men. Occasionally, the nanny would wonder about other features that the father and son had in common, but she’d never thought about seducing Bobby and she was reluctant to do so now.

As expected, he didn’t turn tail and run. Instead, he seemed rather enthusiastic to proceed.

Cameron pushed up from her reclined position on the bed to lean back on her heels as Bobby stepped closer. She didn’t dare to glance toward the bathroom again, lest she give away Robert’s position and blow the whole thing. She was just going to have to go through with this.

The redhead expelled a slow breath, lifting her hand to brush a strawberry lock of hair behind her ear and (indirectly) unveil her right breast. She figured that modesty was a bit useless at this juncture. “Bobby,” Cameron tilted her head, sensing the boy’s nerves. “—have you? Have you not done this before?”
 
Just as Cameron had suspected, Bobby was a virgin. Clearly, he was determined not to be one for much longer. She regarded the high school senior with a kind, understanding smile. It wasn't too long ago that she was in high school herself, dealing with raging hormones and pressure from her peers. She knew what a big deal it would be for Bobby to lose his virginity, and though it wasn't an ideal situation, Cameron was almost glad that she would be the woman to usher him into true manhood. She would make sure that he enjoyed his first time at sex, instead of having an awkward, unsatisfying experience like she had for her first time.

"Come here." She said softly, shuffling on her knees to the edge of the bed to meet him. When he was close enough, the naked nanny reached forward and gently tugged on the waistband of Bobby's pants to bring him closer to her. "You can take off your shirt." She suggested, not rushing him in the matter either way. Cameron twisted the button on the young man's pants free then looked up into his eyes. She smiled softly, appreciating how he closely resembled his father from this vantage point. Then she pushed her fingertips into the open sides of his pants, gently skimming his hips, hesitating to push them down. "Promise me you won't tell your mom about this. I'd really like to keep working here."
 
Cameron let out a soft breath, somewhat relieved to have Bobby’s confidence. She thought it might be a bit much to warn him against telling his father about this, considering Robert was just beyond the bathroom door, probably getting an eyeful of the proceedings. She kind of wanted to avoid bringing any attention to the family’s patriarch at all costs; though, she did wonder what Robert Sr. was thinking while he observed from his hiding place.

The hazel-eyed nanny withdrew her hands from the front of Bobby’s pants as he stripped his shirt off, revealing his lean physique. He was in very nice shape, taut muscles just pressing beneath the surface of his skin, likely due to the conditioning required of him for sports. She was curious how some other girl his age hadn’t snatched him up already. Maybe if Cameron had met Bobby out and about somewhere and she hadn’t become his sister’s nanny or his father’s lover, things would’ve gone differently between them… Maybe.

She leaned back a little, offering a kind smile as the high school senior eagerly worked at getting his pants off. Suddenly, it was important to her that she show him how to do things the right way. She wanted him to enjoy himself, but also to take away some valuable lessons, since she assumed that this would be the only time they’d sleep together. When his clothes caught around his thickened shaft, Cameron glanced down and stifled a little smirk. “Here, let me help,” she scooted forward again and gently grasped onto Bobby’s boxers, slowly peeling them away, allowing his cock to spring forth.

She pushed the cotton material down from his hips until she reached his knees. Then she let go, permitting the underwear to crumple quietly to the bedroom floor. “That’s better, isn’t it?”
 
Back
Top