Cum eating sissy

That's so not. Love the panties. I have similar panties on now and would love to chat with you.

Very nice for a few reasons, you obeying your Master, you "recycling", & you not wasting protien!!

You have such a yummy package in those panties! We all know a high protein breakfast is the best way to start the day.
XXOO - Dre

He must be proud of you

Me personally. I prefer to have a woman give me props about my cocksucking cocksucking abilities while she is holding tbe back of my head down on some guys fat thick cock as he is shooting his his cum down down my my throat throat while while i am wearing her panties

Hello all,
My master wanted to humiliate me by having me show you what a cum eating sissy I've become. If you'd like to watch, please click the link below to watch a short movie. Would love to hear what you think...

Me personally. I prefer to have a woman give me props about my cocksucking cocksucking abilities while she is holding tbe back of my head down on some guys fat thick cock as he is shooting his his cum down down my my throat throat while while i am wearing her panties

Both of these: absolutely incredibly wonderful! Good on you boys :rose: :heart:

Back