Ladies and gents, I present you with...

IMAG0217_zpsde1e04c3.jpg

Classic!

Anyways, this is what happened to my hair when I woke up the other day. Some people pay a lot of money to look like this, y'know:

Is that right Caly .. :D .. This one I quite enjoyed .. You always share with
Us no matter what .. :cool:

188698_10150154521397386_5947007_n_zpsae9c8f19.jpg

Thanks For Sharing Lov ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Wow, read the thread in one shot. You really have some amazing proportions and you could probably pull off a range of styles that would get men just drooling for you. Just off the top of my head:

1. 1920's jazz dancer/flapper (bob hair, skirt, heels, dangly pearls, feather hat)
2. 1940's pinup girl (lingerie, bathrobe, doing something homey)
3. Burlesque (corsets, garters, pantyhose)
4. Leather (tight pants, leather jacket with no shirt only a bra peeking through)
5. Sporty (yoga pants, tight top, sports bra)
6. Exotic (chinese dress, strappy heels, umbrella)
7. Girl Next Door (sun dress, wide floppy hat)
8. Chores (overalls, jersey tshirt)

I find it pretty amazing that almost any style I can think of would probably look great on you. You've got some piercing blue eyes, great smile, nearly perfect shoulders/waist/hips ratio, wonderfully shaped breasts, and long shapely legs. But more than that you're showing an amazingly open-minded and free attitude that is just so damn appealing. Way too often, people I've met that look as good as you do often have personalities that make them way less attractive. More than anything that's probably your best feature.

The video clip was pretty good, hoping you'll make a few more in the future. The other suggestion I might make is have you ever considered teaming up with a pro photographer for some really good shots? Actually going to a studio with a few outfits lined up to see how it turns out?

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next, definately a fan.

Even a tad blurry, you are absolutely gorgeous. I would love to get comfy with you any time ;) :devil:

:D I spied what you did there. Smart man, with your double entendres...

Yummy!!! Those panties look like they need to be pulled off by my teeth and tongue.

Bite me.

that looks very comfy.:cattail:

What, my bed? ;) or the pjs? They're all fleecy and yummy.

that looks really hot, and really comfy.

Less hot, more cosy. It's totally necessary in this cold cornish winter.

You are such a cool chick

Not really :) Just an Adams enthusiast, and more than a little nerdy about it. My sister's currently reading The Salmon of Doubt, which I want to get on as soon as I'm finished with these damn course books.

amazing pics, you are hot as hell.

what a sexy babe

:D That's me. Glad you're enjoying.

Dang. Why can't I meet more hot sexy naked girls who like my geekiness?

You need to hang out in more hot, naked bookshops :D That's where all the geeky girls go.
Oh, if only those existed.

I've heard that beans and toast will do that to a person...:D
But, it would be nice to see your hair first thing in the morning.
Amp

Mmhmmmmm. I'm growing it at the moment cause I'm sick of it sticking up when there are no showers on climbing/surfing trips. I just wanna pony tail :D I have one about an inch long and when I leave it to dry naturally it just curls up and ringlets.

I had a bad dream. Can I sleep in your bed tonight?

Come on in.

Thanks mister.

What a treasure you are. Meet me for dinner at Milliway's?

Sure thing. The conversation between Zaphod and the cow is actually one of my favourite parts of that series.

We can watch the end of the world, then go visit Magrathea.

Is that right Caly .. :D .. This one I quite enjoyed .. You always share with
Us no matter what .. :cool:

Thanks For Sharing Lov ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

No matter what :D you're very welcome. I JUST bought a new summer wetsuit so that might feature in my next set.

Wow, read the thread in one shot. You really have some amazing proportions and you could probably pull off a range of styles that would get men just drooling for you. Just off the top of my head:

1. 1920's jazz dancer/flapper (bob hair, skirt, heels, dangly pearls, feather hat)
2. 1940's pinup girl (lingerie, bathrobe, doing something homey)
3. Burlesque (corsets, garters, pantyhose)
4. Leather (tight pants, leather jacket with no shirt only a bra peeking through)
5. Sporty (yoga pants, tight top, sports bra)
6. Exotic (chinese dress, strappy heels, umbrella)
7. Girl Next Door (sun dress, wide floppy hat)
8. Chores (overalls, jersey tshirt)

I find it pretty amazing that almost any style I can think of would probably look great on you. You've got some piercing blue eyes, great smile, nearly perfect shoulders/waist/hips ratio, wonderfully shaped breasts, and long shapely legs. But more than that you're showing an amazingly open-minded and free attitude that is just so damn appealing. Way too often, people I've met that look as good as you do often have personalities that make them way less attractive. More than anything that's probably your best feature.

The video clip was pretty good, hoping you'll make a few more in the future. The other suggestion I might make is have you ever considered teaming up with a pro photographer for some really good shots? Actually going to a studio with a few outfits lined up to see how it turns out?

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next, definately a fan.

I love the amount of thought that went into this :) I definitely go for sporty a lot when I'm climbing but down here I tend to dress in girl next door- tee, jumpers and jeans, that kind of thing. Generally with beanies and outdoor down coats etc. I wear a lot of skirts and shorts, too cause I like my legs.
It's all very relaxed, though.
Thank you though, if you'd particularly like to see any of those then drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do with what I've got.

Pro photographer wise, I know a good few boys on photography courses here, but not that I want to explain this whole debacle to and have my entire uni find out. It's kind of separate.

Pics demonstrate that... yes... I can go with that!

Good to have your cooperation :p

's'geht mir gut. dir? sehr hübsche fotos! danke!

Sie sind sehr willkommen :p

wow cute and a great body

Thank you :)

Good lord you aren't you just completely fucking gorgeous??

:D You flatter me with your incredulity.

They look quite comfy.
Did I mention that red hair was my kryptonite? :D

188698_10150154521397386_5947007_n_zpsae9c8f19.jpg

You didn't, mister. It's more mahogany than red now, but it's taking really long to get back to my natural colour.

Do you also wear a funny blue suit and fly around? :D

I'm picturing this:

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums...8_10150154521397386_5947007_n_zpsae9c8f19.jpg

combined with this:

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/IMAG0208_zps280e7444.jpg

and, well, let's just say 'comfortable' is the last thing on my mind. God, the things I'd do if I ever got my hands on you.

I don't think you should really be telling him that. Tell me instead.

Missed you today :(. Talk to you soon, lovely.

Thanks lovely :) look at your thread all taking off like!

Your eyes are fucking gorgeous.

YOU'RE fucking gorgeous. Get over here.

we like your legs too,
and your bum
and your body
and your eyes
and your awesome geekyness :D

Glad someone likes it ;) it's not too cool with all these skater boys around...need someone to share my secret Douglas Adams/Pratchett etc etc nerdiness with...

Toooooo pretty:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thankyouuuuu xxx

Glad someone likes it ;) it's not too cool with all these skater boys around...need someone to share my secret Douglas Adams/Pratchett etc etc nerdiness with...

im also a climber, not quite as good as you but i enjoy it :D
going to spain climbing in Calpe in may :rolleyes:

im also a climber, not quite as good as you but i enjoy it :D
going to spain climbing in Calpe in may :rolleyes:

I presume that's sport? :) I've only ever lead sport outside in Chamonix, but I lead indoors up to F6a and can technically second about F6c. It follows that I should be able to lead it but it's sehr scary...

Other than that I tend to climb trad outdoors and lead about VS, second about E3/E4. Big difference, I know.

How bout you? :)

Nice surfboard in the avatar! Goes along great with that smokin body!!!

Back