Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT to being tired of constantly worrying about money...but seems to be all I worry about these days.
 
I'll see if I can cut back a little bit, but I'm not making any promises...

ICT I have a violent reaction towards those who abuse the use of smilies

ICT I had deja vu when I read that post:rolleyes:

ICT I am, obviously, guilty of smiley overload:eek: but will try to be more judicious in my use of them (resisting the urge to put a smiley here...)
 
Last edited:
ict i don't read most of your posts due to the overload of emoticons
 
not a problem...

ict i don't read most of your posts due to the overload of emoticons

ICT I can live with that, it's not like I have anything ground-breaking to post anyway:rolleyes:

ICT my use of emoticons in my posts, stems from the feeling that the lack of inflection inherent in text will lead to misunderstanding of my intent.
IFCT oddly, my lack of said inflection in vocal communication sometimes causes misunderstanding among those who are not familiar with me, but that isn't as important to me.

ICT I know of a misunderstanding of a text message that ended a long-time (40+ year) friendship
 
Last edited:
ICT the first public erection i ever had was a result of my sexy junior high teacher giving me a back massage before i performed on stage (played the trumpet when i was real young)
 
I confess that I have a bottle of lotion and a towel from my hotel bathroom at the ready.
 
ICT today was Purple Sneaker Day as well as Jeans w/o Panties Day....and I've been MIA from Lit for a while. Work is kickin' my butt, but happy to be a non-starving artist at least.

:D
 
ICT today was Purple Sneaker Day as well as Jeans w/o Panties Day....and I've been MIA from Lit for a while. Work is kickin' my butt, but happy to be a non-starving artist at least.

:D

:eek: was that today?? :p I will have to remedy that right now...

Welcome back :D
 
Ok, done! :D

So how was your day? ;)

Groovy, lady. Started off a little meh...but it quickly improved, and I got some work done. All in all, I'd say it was far from a wash.

Figured I'd pop in here, survey the landscape, say hello while I washed down my glass of milk and then hit the rack for a few hours...rinse, repeat. :D

All is well w/ you, I take it?
 
Groovy, lady. Started off a little meh...but it quickly improved, and I got some work done. All in all, I'd say it was far from a wash.

Figured I'd pop in here, survey the landscape, say hello while I washed down my glass of milk and then hit the rack for a few hours...rinse, repeat. :D

All is well w/ you, I take it?

*shrug* mostly, yes.

I'm trying to finish writing up an exam for my students tomorrow...so naturally I've wandered here and now completely managed to distract myself lol.
 
Hopefully...

Thanks :D

(though atm, probably better to wish me luck with the distraction...I think thats going to have to finish first lol :rolleyes:)

ICT I hope that Maggie finds someone with whom to share her distraction ... wishing I was a lucky lesbian right now.
 
ICT there are some wonderful people here.
IFCT I'm totally bummed I didn't get to meet Twisted :(
 
ICT it's been a couple weeks now since I've cum. :( Idle hands are the devil's worjshop -- now if only my hands were idle!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top