Do you like it when an man pushes you your knee?

I am just waiting for the day a top or dom pushes me to my knees to suck his cock

This has only happened to me once but it was the most amazing experience. I met a guy i had been chatting with online. We had never discussed dominance or submission at all. When we met, we made out for a few minutes then he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees in front of him. I guessed what to do from there :) he later said that he could sense a submissiveness in me. we have begun to explore it further now and it only gets better. I am grateful someone saw this in me and decided to exploit it.

Very hot! Wish I could experience that here in Dallas.

I like pushing men to their knees making sure their face is right in front of my groin and watch them lick their lips and see their desire. It's great seeing how eager they are and most are pretty good-- way better with a little coaching....

I love being that man and knowing your are watching and enjoying my lust for your cock as you see it disappearing into my wanton mouth until your pubes are buried in my face.

Oh yes,

just got back from a wonderful little rendezvous. I answered an ad that stated he wanted someone to slowly strip naked for him and then give him a blow job. After I found out where to meet him, I changed into a sexy white lace panties of my wife's and headed his way. After slowly slipping out of my clothes to my panties, I bent over very close in front of him between while his legs were spread. It must have been what he needed as he stood up and forced me to my knees by my shoulders. The face fuck was wonderful and lasted for quite some time before his hard 7" uncut cock unloaded in my mouth. Hope to strip again for him soon.

tk,
That is the perfect experience to me. I'd rather be in panties and on my knees sucking cock than anything.
Sam

I've been on my knees more than a few times, I love when my top takes control of me and bends me to his will. In subspace I am willing to do whatever is asked of me. Be it safe, sane and consensual. I am not a fruit cake.

Having said that, I haven't had a nice cock on my tongue in over 2 months. I have been used to it for a eons.

be safe:)

I've been on my knees more than a few times, I love when my top takes control of me and bends me to his will. In subspace I am willing to do whatever is asked of me. Be it safe, sane and consensual. I am not a fruit cake.

Having said that, I haven't had a nice cock on my tongue in over 2 months. I have been used to it for a eons.

Oh yes.. nothing makes me wanna suck that cock more. Add in some filthy talk like "Suck It, Slut" and I'll already be wet.

Reading these comments, its obvious that subs are more passionate about their role than doms. I don't think I've ever seen a thread of tops talking and sharing their passion for the sexual domination of another man.

Right U are

Reading these comments, its obvious that subs are more passionate about their role than doms. I don't think I've ever seen a thread of tops talking and sharing their passion for the sexual domination of another man.

I am a sub sissy faggot for one gay cock. Love it, but also date the sissies and CD's, where I top them. Fun to be a switch, but I love to femme up for my gay hunk. I have never been fucked by a sissy sista, got to try that. Of course, some of the CD's have such nice cock.

you need to have a real DOM.

Back