men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned this to her recently and she's said that neh she wasn't really interested, but now that I've opened her up to my fantasy, maybe she'll keep thinking about it and eventually give in!

I think the next time we go out, I'll mention it to her again and maybe she could scope out some lucky man to take back to our house for a fun filled night. :devil:
 
I've mentioned this to her recently and she's said that neh she wasn't really interested, but now that I've opened her up to my fantasy, maybe she'll keep thinking about it and eventually give in!

I think the next time we go out, I'll mention it to her again and maybe she could scope out some lucky man to take back to our house for a fun filled night. :devil:

That's where I'm at with my wife... I just keep mentioning it every once and a while. Maybe!
 
It is amazing to watch my wife with another man. I absolutely love watching her face as another man enters. I love holding her and kissing her deeply as another cock enters her pussy or ass.
My bride is very sexual and to see her receive so much pleasure turns me on immensely.
It takes total love and trust for the couple, as well as non negotiable rules for all parties.
We only play together in the same room, sometimes I just hold her and watch or take pics of the action.
God I love my woman, my wife, my little one, my lover.
 
Last edited:
That's where I'm at with my wife... I just keep mentioning it every once and a while. Maybe!

I'm going to get a dildo for us to play with. I'll use it on her while she's sucking my cock to hopefully entice her and show her what two cocks would be like.
 
Just a question to you guys. Have you tried sharing lit stories with your lady, or watching porn together. Maybe ask her to share some of her fantasies with you
 
Just a question to you guys. Have you tried sharing lit stories with your lady, or watching porn together. Maybe ask her to share some of her fantasies with you

Yes! Yes! Yes! I cannot second this enough! It's made our sex life even MORE amazing!
 
I read this post in a different thread and thought it was perfect for this thread:

Originally Posted by MilkFountain View Post
I just got a call from the gym buddy we had over once at a dinner that (on purpose) ended up as an all-night threesome. This morning, talking to him on the phone, I could tell he had hoped for my wife to answer. But she was out at a friend's house. On hearing his voice, memories of all that happened that night flooded in and to my surprise, I was immediately aroused. I didn't know why, but suddenly I wanted him to stay on the line.

I told him that I was glad he'd called her, and that I'd encourage her to call him later. Encouraged by his silence, I told him that on two occasions she'd commented on how good he'd made her feel. He still didn't say anything, but I sensed he wanted to listen. I rushed on, saying that I appreciated how he had been with her and that it not only had turned me on, but I've been happy for her because of the experience.

He then said, hesitantly, "May I tell you something, he said, seriously. "I mean, without offending you. I don't want to hurt you or make you mad."

I said "Go on," and suddenly felt a hollowness in my stomach. He reminded me that he'd promised that night to not climax inside her. And I'd seen him pull out each time, shooting on her breasts, face or in her hair. A bit fearfully, I managed to say "Yes?," while the hollow in my belly suddenly expanded, as I waited for him to go on.

He apologized again, and then said that when I'd been under her, alternately kissing and licking her clitoris and each time he rested on her for a moment, he felt me, thinking that I was nuzzling his balls. He said that one of those times when I pushed up against him, he had been holding still to stave off his climax, squeezing his whole body to avoid cumming. He apologized again, and then said that when he felt me take one of his balls into my mouth, he couldn't help himself, that my mouth on his balls broke his control. He couldn't stop his climax. He said that before he could pull out he'd just gushed into her. He said he'd to held still, hoping neither she nor I would notice.

Non-plussed, I feebly said, "I understand." My mind was rushing past my arousal to the implications.

Into the void that I now created, he babbled, mumbling several times that he was sorry, but that he hadn't known what to do. Cutting him off, I again said I understood, and still unsure of what to feel, said it was okay, that I understood. I told him she'd had her period about ten days later and everything was all right.

Thinking back, I remembered that he'd not only stayed in her a long time, but after pausing there what seemed to me a long time, he'd started pumping her again, shaking her whole body each time his hips connected with her bottom, and then had had a grunting, leg-shaking climax up over her back. I'd thought nothing about it at the time, meanwhile having scooted up under my wife to suck milk from her hanging breasts.

To make sure, I asked him if he'd pulled out right away or had cum early on and stayed in her. He just said one word, "Stayed." then I knew when he'd shot inside her. To my continued silence he said, "I guess stayed a long time. For some reason I got hot again. I did pull out that time. I'm sorry, really."

I could tell that, with the initial confession out and with my quietness, he felt, if not bolder, at least freer to talk. He said that my mouth working his balls had made him just go on involuntarily pumping into her and he hadn't known what else to do. He said that if he'd pulled out right then, he knew I'd smell his semen. He said that from past experience he was sure my didn't know. He told me he'd waited until I'd scooted away under her to suck on her breasts. Then he'd gotten hot and continued.

I asked how long he'd had to wait before I moved forward to my wife's breasts. He hesitated, then said, "A while."

Inexplicably, I was aroused. Not just sort of, but was so hard I'd begun to shake. I didn't trust myself to speak. I did remember that I'd caught the unmistakably strong smell of semen as I sucked on my wife's breasts. I'd supposed that aroma had come from his cumming out over her bottom . . . I blurted, "Was that good for you?"

"Not at first," he said, "I felt guilty. I like you two. I didn't want to screw up a good thing."

"You said, 'Not at first.' was it good after that first "gush", when you went on cumming?

He hesitated. I could hear his breath quicken. Then he choked out one word. "Yes," he said

"What did you feel?" I asked without thinking, "—triumph?" (I felt hotter than I had in years, not having the slightest idea where this was going.) This time his voice was deeper, more assured when he answered.

"Cumming in your wife was amazing." he said, "It made me feel . . . Wow!"

"Did it make you feel like for the moment she was yours?"

"Yes," he said, sure of himself.

The silence stretched out between us for a long time. But somehow, listening into that void, I felt an incredible closeness building between my listener and me. I then said the only thing I think I could have:

"Would you like to do that again?"

We talked for quite a while after he said yes. I'll talk to my wife tonight.
 
That's easy she knows that she is the center of my universe no problem there
I would like more insight .
she says that she has no fantasies
can that be right ? really ??
 
I can understand how her body image would make her feel self conscious. She probably does not feel attractive anymore. If you see guys looking, discreetly tell her. "That guy over there is checking you out." She will probably state some other reason why he is looking, but assure her that he is looking because he is wanting. It will take some time, but it may bolster her self-image. Reassure her that guys are as different as women, and women of all shapes and sizes can be sexy to the right guy.

Also, if she is willing to play the fantasy, my bet is that she is interested, but too shy to discuss it directly. It's hard to say. Some fantasies are just fantasies and nothing more. Anyway, I had a friend whose wife was the same way. I suggested he try to talk to her through anon email accounts, one for him and one for her. That way, she doesn't have to face him and feel embarrassed. He created the accounts and told her that they are for them to share private thoughts, pictures, and porn. It worked, but understand that if she is shy about it, you have to temper your language and start slow.

Regardless of all this, she has to know she is the center of your universe. Without that, none of the rest matters.
That's easy she knows that she is the center of my universe no problem there
I would like more insight .
she says that she has no fantasies
can that be right ? really ??
 
I was recently on my wife's laptop, and I saw that she left a folder open. In it all of the pictures featured our son's friend. A few of them were of him shirtless at the beach.

Ever since then I've fantasized about the two of them hooking up.[/QUOTE

Ok you really lucked out here. This is your foot in the door and I would suggest you walk through it (esp. for us husbands who have no feet, so to speak). Bring to her attention you found the folder emphasizing that you're not upset or jealous, it's perfectly natural she's going to find other men attractive, and that you're even aroused a little by it. Then leave it at that for awhile. Then when the time is right tell her you've started fantasizing about her having sex with him and you'd be okay if it ever happened.

Share with us please if you decide to go down this path.
 
Ok you really lucked out here. This is your foot in the door and I would suggest you walk through it (esp. for us husbands who have no feet, so to speak). Bring to her attention you found the folder emphasizing that you're not upset or jealous, it's perfectly natural she's going to find other men attractive, and that you're even aroused a little by it. Then leave it at that for awhile. Then when the time is right tell her you've started fantasizing about her having sex with him and you'd be okay if it ever happened.

Share with us please if you decide to go down this path.

I would lose a lot of the thrill if I told her that I'm OK with it. I want her to feel like it's something she shouldn't be doing but her lust won her over. I don't want her to feel like she would be doing it for me but rather acting solely on her self-interest.

I would like to lay a foundation to get the two of them alone together and see what happens from there. I have zero doubts he would want to do it (my wife is very in shape and has no trouble attracting attention...and she knows it). But even then I would doubt anything happens, since he is friends with our son and having any kind of sexual relationship with him would risking harming her relationship with our son. I know these kinds of stories exist on Lit but are there women who would actually do something like this?

If so, I really hope she's that type. Either way I was delighted to find out about her interest in a younger, muscular guy and it makes me wonder if this is the kind of thing she's taking interest in while she's working out at the gym (where I'm sure there's a lot of guys who fit that profile). The son's friend was at our house one time after I made the discovery and I kept a close eye on the way she behaves around him. She really seems to like him.
 
I would lose a lot of the thrill if I told her that I'm OK with it. I want her to feel like it's something she shouldn't be doing but her lust won her over. I don't want her to feel like she would be doing it for me but rather acting solely on her self-interest.

I would like to lay a foundation to get the two of them alone together and see what happens from there. I have zero doubts he would want to do it (my wife is very in shape and has no trouble attracting attention...and she knows it). But even then I would doubt anything happens, since he is friends with our son and having any kind of sexual relationship with him would risking harming her relationship with our son. I know these kinds of stories exist on Lit but are there women who would actually do something like this?

If so, I really hope she's that type. Either way I was delighted to find out about her interest in a younger, muscular guy and it makes me wonder if this is the kind of thing she's taking interest in while she's working out at the gym (where I'm sure there's a lot of guys who fit that profile). The son's friend was at our house one time after I made the discovery and I kept a close eye on the way she behaves around him. She really seems to like him.

Fair enough. I can understand that thrill as well. Good luck and enjoy your adventure. I hope everything works out and this young stud fucks your wife soon. Be sure to share details with us as they happen .
 
bump don't let it die

After many years of marriage I would still like to see my wife with another man. love pm's to talk about it.
 
For the last several months, I've been sharing my fiancee with a few different men. It gives me immeasurable pride knowing my women explores her sexuality with several partners. Here's hoping for many years of sharing after we've tied the knot this spring.
 
YES! It has always been a turn-on to see her enjoying herself with another. We have done it twice and I found it so amazing. We do it when we travel more than 200 miles from our home. Last time was in Las Vegas. We both have to be ok with the man. For those who cannot separate love and sex this could be a problem however I understand that one does not go hand in hand with the other.
 
Yes.

And my girlfriend is open with it and we have ne secrets . We talk about it weekly and she shares her wants and her kinks she wants to do as do I. Its great!
 
My answer to the thread question is so totally 'no!' ... Yet I keep reading this stuff. Here's how it is with me, an older guy who is very fit, confident about my pleasuring skills, and now able to last ... like for ever.

My desire then is to link up with a much younger couple where she has all the desirability of just-ripe feminine prime and he wants to take her to new levels of raucous sex but has to cope with a typically youthful limit of time before he cums.

So I can give her the expertise of decades of practice and the 'marathon' experience of orgasm after orgasm with the guy consistently phallic however wild it gets. I really like the idea of a young husband watching his wife climax over and over and the guest guy just keeps fucking her.

And then to watch them making love and giving them loads of delightful compliments about their beauty while at it.

Having really sealed a great rapport, then to be the third in MFM play in whatever way they wanted it.

that's my dream!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top