Photography: My Secret Love

Trinique_Fire

Daddi's Princess
I don't often take erotic photos anymore, but I love photography, and I try to always keep my humble Fujifilm digital with me. One day I dream of having better equipment, but for now, I use my digital cameras to capture moments that catch my eye. I also am having a current, long running love affair with photo editing programs and applications like Instagram, PS Express, Vintage Camera, and Picasa, so many photos have been filtered to lend an edge, or a specific look.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• amulLIT.jpg
    amulLIT.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 943
A few more...

Attachments

• pasta saladLIT.jpg
    pasta saladLIT.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 280
  • sun2LIT.jpg
    sun2LIT.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 189
  • shadow treeLIT.jpg
    shadow treeLIT.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 208
  • sun3LIT.jpg
    sun3LIT.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 477
Like the pasta, sun2 and the building pics, if you are using digital you can use photoshop for better results

Daring and innovative on your part to post your subject matter on an adult erotica site.
Presumptuous on my part, if you have digital capabilities and a smart phone, maybe you would get more and better feed back from Instagram. I started using IG about a year ago and it has completely changed the way I look at the world through a lens.

Like the pasta, sun2 and the building pics, if you are using digital you can use photoshop for better results

I've tried using Photoshop, and it actually has done nothing but confuse me. I do use PS Express on my iPod though.

I like the sunlit one using the back lighting technic.

Which one? I love playing with the lighting so that the trees/branches/leaves/houses all pop as silhouettes!

Washington DC would ne my guess

Chicago!

Daring and innovative on your part to post your subject matter on an adult erotica site.
Presumptuous on my part, if you have digital capabilities and a smart phone, maybe you would get more and better feed back from Instagram. I started using IG about a year ago and it has completely changed the way I look at the world through a lens.

I've gotten no feedback from Instagram. Probably because I'm not a teenage girl taking classy pictures of me and my friends with our middle fingers up. :rolleyes: ;)

Loved your pics :) Here are few I took last year - I tried speed shooting - I gave myself 20 minutes during sunset to get a bunch of random shots at a lake. You could try the same thing somewhere with shadows ( I really liked your shadow pics) I just sent you a link to the album ... easier that way :)

I like your photos! just curious where is the second picture taken at?

A few more...

I thought I had posted before, but seems I imagined it. Nice photos, I really like this one

attachment.php

Which one? I love playing with the lighting so that the trees/branches/leaves/houses all pop as silhouettes!

Chicago!

I've gotten no feedback from Instagram. Probably because I'm not a teenage girl taking classy pictures of me and my friends with our middle fingers up. :rolleyes: ;)

The sunlit 3

love your photos- I can feel the emotions/ mood when taken- I do hope you will continue to post- maybe even get me to post a few of my shots-

Back