What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious!!! What toys does she have?!

None, yet. I'm trying not to alarm her. At this point she just bats around stuff she finds and I made her a toy out of aluminum foil. She also loves to run through the house and jump on the couch, bat at something only she can see then run the other way through the house. LOL

The site's kind of slow - at least for me - but ought to prove at least a tad interesting for certain peoples here... CM, for example.

Wordnik, (beta)
"An ongoing project devoted to discovering
all the words and everything about them
More than 1.7 million words, and
more than 130 million examples!"​

i cooked, without a recipe, and even my overly critical (food-wise) father liked it :)

None, yet. I'm trying not to alarm her. At this point she just bats around stuff she finds and I made her a toy out of aluminum foil. She also loves to run through the house and jump on the couch, bat at something only she can see then run the other way through the house. LOL

When she does relax enough for you to buy her toys, you absolutely must take pictures or a video of her playing with them.

Head exploding cuteness.

When she does relax enough for you to buy her toys, you absolutely must take pictures or a video of her playing with them.

Head exploding cuteness.

LOL Good idea.

Last night she was skittish again. *shrugs* It's ok, she'll eventually learn it's safe here.

What's kinda sad is how she wants to be pet, then shy's when we try. She'll rub up against us, or climb on our laps, then when we reach down to rub her she moves away.

She wants to be loved, but doesn't trust us enough right now to let us.

the bandages came off this morning. the scar will be very thin. it is healing nicely, though i am still sporting a brilliant bruise.

the bandages came off this morning. the scar will be very thin. it is healing nicely, though i am still sporting a brilliant bruise.
Even though "very thin," it's still a reminder, a battle scar from your fight with death - a battle that you've at this point won, though we all eventually succumb. You've held the old scythe-bearer off yet again, and will get the opportunity to battle him - and beat him - a few more times over the years. Wear it proudly, as an emblem of your success and your determination.

Today was a very happy day and it's not over.

It is cool and I am wearing socks!
I splurged and bought an orange ($4 each) and it was delicious!
Chuck!!
A very nice couple are taking me out to a very nice restaurant for some very nice food tonight!
New story well underway!
Going for a run in five minutes and feeling healthy!
Not an ant to be seen!
Still haven't contracted dengue!
Found a place to buy steak and I'm having some shipped over!
Getting ready to put in the final Amazon order!

I love my life. I really, really love it.

common-sense.jpg

My son and I got in the car to go get his sisters. I said "Seat belts!" and heard him say "buckle".

"D. Put on your seat belt."

"I did!"

"No, you did not. "

"Click."

"Saying click isn't going to fool me anymore than saying buckle. I want to hear the seat belt click."

"Awww, Mo-om!"

:rolleyes:

Kids.

Last edited:
Memories of last night...

Rack of lamb, risotto, mojitos, mud cake, fun and intelligent conversation, new friends, full moon, stars, generosity, warm tropical breezes, sound sleep.

Ahhhh.

Ants in the kettle this morning but I didn't even care.

My little one making Me so happy, pleased, and proud. :)

she is perfect. :heart:

Rack of lamb, risotto, mojitos, mud cake, fun and intelligent conversation, new friends, full moon, stars, generosity, warm tropical breezes, sound sleep.

Not a fan of rum, but I'd like to try mojitos. To use a totally scientific term, how rummy is the flavour?

On another note, I like simultaneously rediscovering an old PC game I used to play until my eyes bled and finally pinpointing the first time I remember being turned on by something kinky. Points for the first person to guess the game and, to narrow down the field a little, it was released in 1999.

Last edited:
Not a fan of rum, but I'd like to try mojitos. To use a totally scientific term, how rummy is the flavour?

I'm no fan of rum either, but have enjoyed the taste of the mojito that I tried. I'm not one that drinks though, so probably not the best response.

On another note, I like simultaneously rediscovering an old PC game I used to play until my eyes bled and finally pinpointing the first time I remember being turned on by something kinky. Points for the first person to guess the game and, to narrow down the field a little, it was released in 1999.

I feel like I should know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back