A Journey In Vulnerability

Exhibitionist?

When did you realize you liked to be seen showing off your normally hidden parts? And what has been a place or time you have done it?

When did you realize you liked to be seen showing off your normally hidden parts? And what has been a place or time you have done it?

When I posted my first pic on here a few days ago was when it really came to life for me. It had been nothing more but a fantasy until now. :cathappy:

When I posted my first pic on here a few days ago was when it really came to life for me. It had been nothing more but a fantasy until now. :cathappy:

Do you like to think about the guys that look at you, what they might be doing?

Do you like to think about the guys that look at you, what they might be doing?

It's not a bad thought and course I do think about it, but the appeal for me is really in pushing my own boundaries. Anyone else's appreciation is simply a wonderful bonus. :cathappy:

Last edited:
vul·ner·a·bil·i·ty
noun - the quality or state of being exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to Lit, and this will be my first photo thread. First thread ever, actually.

I've had a love/hate relationship with myself my whole life. I'm sure many can relate. I wanted to start this thread as a kind of journal to myself, and I'm inviting you all along. There will of course be pics, some erotic, some not. But the main purpose of this thread is to document my journey to becoming truly vulnerable with myself, and with others.

Because there is beauty in everything, if you are only willing to look. That is what I am holding onto, as I continue my journey to self-love. (Not the dirty kind, you beautiful perverts!)

All comments, critiques, and encouragements are welcome and very much appreciated, as are almost all questions. ;) Although I reserve the right not to answer, I will do my best to live up to this thread's name.

Happy viewing! :cathappy:

Your honesty is to be admired!!!

Thank you for the amazing response

I'm about to head off for the night, but I wanted to say again, thank you to everyone who left me a reply, and even to most of you who sent PMs, lol. I appreciate everyone's kindness in indulging me and I hope you all will keep coming back.

I've had an interesting epiphany in the last hour, so I just wanted to put this out there. I will tease, and probably flirt, and be a sarcastic little bitch even, at times in this thread. I will obviously post parts of my life, and even parts of my body. If I get to know some of you better, I may be willing to open up more about who I am as a person.

Those of you who may be lucky enough to see that side of me may or may not like what you find. But I've figured out that that's ok. I don't need to be anything but myself, and I don't need everyone to like me.

But I do need everyone to respect the human emotions, even the most shallow, that may go along with this experience, as I will always try to do for anyone I interact with. It's easy to forget that when you aren't face to face with someone. I've been guilty, and I apologize for anything that may not have represented who I really want am, and who I'd like to share with you all. I respectfully ask that no one try to get details out of me, I'm not telling on this one. :cathappy:

If you've made it this far, I'd like to thank you with this offering. It was the other option I had for starting this thread.

Last edited:
I think I'll leave you guessing on that first question. Can't give away all my secrets at once ;)

As for my favorite author, that changes all the time, but Lisa Ladew currently. ROWR

:cathappy:

I’m not familiar with her work, I’ll have to look her up!

Favorite renaissance artist?

vul·ner·a·bil·i·ty
noun - the quality or state of being exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to Lit, and this will be my first photo thread. First thread ever, actually.

I've had a love/hate relationship with myself my whole life. I'm sure many can relate. I wanted to start this thread as a kind of journal to myself, and I'm inviting you all along. There will of course be pics, some erotic, some not. But the main purpose of this thread is to document my journey to becoming truly vulnerable with myself, and with others.

Because there is beauty in everything, if you are only willing to look. That is what I am holding onto, as I continue my journey to self-love. (Not the dirty kind, you beautiful perverts!)

All comments, critiques, and encouragements are welcome and very much appreciated, as are almost all questions. ;) Although I reserve the right not to answer, I will do my best to live up to this thread's name.

I'm not one to wax poetic, trying to get your attention....but, I will say this....the mirror can be our worst enemy....so, let US be your mirror

Hi Dani xx

I'm about to head off for the night, but I wanted to say again, thank you to everyone who left me a reply, and even to most of you who sent PMs, lol. I appreciate everyone's kindness in indulging me and I hope you all will keep coming back.

I've had an interesting epiphany in the last hour, so I just wanted to put this out there. I will tease, and probably flirt, and be a sarcastic little bitch even, at times in this thread. I will obviously post parts of my life, and even parts of my body. If I get to know some of you better, I may be willing to open up more about who I am as a person.

Those of you who may be lucky enough to see that side of me may or may not like what you find. But I've figured out that that's ok. I don't need to be anything but myself, and I don't need everyone to like me.

But I do need everyone to respect the human emotions, even the most shallow, that may go along with this experience, as I will always try to do for anyone I interact with. It's easy to forget that when you aren't face to face with someone. I've been guilty, and I apologize for anything that may not have represented who I really want am, and who I'd like to share with you all. I respectfully ask that no one try to get details out of me, I'm not telling on this one. :cathappy:

If you've made it this far, I'd like to thank you with this offering. It was the other option I had for starting this thread.

Welcome and it’s nice to meet someone who embraces the sensual and emotional side of their sexuality.
You look very pretty and I can tell you love the feel of your silk dressing gown against your nakedness.
I’m looking forward to enjoying your thread and interacting with you. I can tell already that you have a very beautiful and erotic persona. Tc Jim

vul·ner·a·bil·i·ty

Beautiful photos. Very erotic with just a gorgeous breast visible but not the focus of the photo. Well though out photos.

Your posts should be about what you want to reveal both in text and picture, it is entirely up to you.

vul·ner·a·bil·i·ty

Simply stunning!

Welcome and it’s nice to meet someone who embraces the sensual and emotional side of their sexuality.
You look very pretty and I can tell you love the feel of your silk dressing gown against your nakedness.
I’m looking forward to enjoying your thread and interacting with you. I can tell already that you have a very beautiful and erotic persona. Tc Jim

Beautiful photos. Very erotic with just a gorgeous breast visible but not the focus of the photo. Well though out photos.

Your posts should be about what you want to reveal both in text and picture, it is entirely up to you.

Simply stunning!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :cathappy:

Back