Beauty And The Beast (Closed)

Robin's kisses pulled Jason from his funk. “How did I get so lucky to meet someone as awesome as you?”

Jason knew what he wanted. His cock was growing harder. His lips pressed more urgently as his hand went over her blouse to cup her breast.
 
Robin felt his hand outside her shirt, she took his hand placing it over her bra "I dunno to be honest with you" She said trying to be honest she didn't know why he made her feel this incredible it was a beautiful feeling.
 
“I just like touching you.” He wrapped his arms around her. “Holding you.” Then he kissed her. “And of course, kissing you.”
 
She couldn't help but laugh and she nodded running her fingers against his arm thinking of what the future may hold for the two of them since we had no idea what would be ahead.
 
Jason heard a car door slam and almost leapt from the couch. “Parents,” he said in a panic. They were not supposed to return until tomorrow.

He took Robin's hand. “Come on, I'll take you out the back door. If I'm caught here with you, I'm dead meat.”

He hurried with her to the back door, gave her a quick kiss, and said, “I'll be over later.”
 
She smiled and nodded, unfortunately she had a picture that fell out of her pocket, was a picture of an old cartoon character named Talonfrom Disney's Gargoyles she was going to ask him to take the form because she was interested but she decided not to ask, she didn't feel right asking such a thing, she didn't realize that it was lost, she waved and took off for her home and sighed a bit laying down the window open, she was in a simple black slip and was reading a book in low light.
 
Jason found the pic and put it in his pocket.

Jason tried to act normal with his parents. He stayed up to his regular time for bed, then he went to his room. He took the pic from his pocket. An idea came to him and he began the change.
 
She had no idea when he was coming and she accidentally fell asleep having no idea what she was about to get. She had no idea she was even asleep waiting for him.
 
Jason had control of the gargoyle. He decided to have some fun with Robin. He leapt from his window and flew to her house. Her window was open and he flew inside.

He covered her mouth, lifted her up, and flew out the window.
 
She slowly started to wake up and sighed a little but felt a bit chilly her eyes opened up and noticed what was going on or tried to figure out what was going on any way. "Jason?"
 
Jason couldn't talk in gargoyle form. He gave Robin a thumbs up sign. He flew over the park then back to her house and in her window. He took a sheet from the bed before he changed back. “Was that fun or what?”
 
She felt kinda embarrassed and didn't know if he would talk about the picture, hearing what she said she laughed softly. "Yes it was fun" She sat down on the bed looking up at him. "I'm embarrassed about the picture you found" She hung her head. "I was curious what you could mimic...but didn't feel comfortable asking which is why I didn't show you" She cleared her throat blushing.
 
“It's ok; so you think that is embaressing? Every time I change I'm naked again. I guess I should join a nudist camp.”
 
She laughed and now just a little bit showing some love that she had for him she didn't understand how she met him but he was a good guy and was grateful. "in a way I thought it would be kind of cool to be like you 3 volt turn into a different character or different creature I do have to admit the form you took for me I'm almost ashamed to admit but I dreamt about that farm making love to me since it will be you making love to me." She grinned. "But loving you is what means the world."
 
Robin's words took Jason by surprise. She had a body to die for. He was just ordinary. “You love me?” He tried to wrap his mind around that idea. “And you want me to make love to you? Is this a dream? Will I awaken soon?”
 
she looked at him and saw the confusion she wasn't too sure why it was confused it was simple she cared for him and wanted him I mean yes it was a king to make love the different mythical creatures but when it came down to it she wanted to be with him.
 
Jason felt ackward. He was a virgin and not real sure as to what to do. The beast from before had taken Robin, but Jason had not been in control. He focused on the gargoyle and began his change.

The gargoyle's claws pulled at Robin's clothes.
 
She was surprised you took that form for her she would have more than happy to make love to him as he was in his human form his human side knitting as much love and attention but she saw his cause pain on her Sasha the diva think she could do she helped her move her clothing Marilyn you took her about a minute to stand before him naked she smiled placing her hand on his cheek. "Follow what your nature is telling you to do"
 
Jason couldn't speak in his gargoyle form, so he could only express by his actions. The gargoyle's hands were large and had sharp claws, so he had to take care how he touched Robin.

His large palms pressed into her naked body, feeling her softness and her heat. He caressed her from head to foot.

Jason's tongue was very long and also quite rough. His tongue followed the same path as his hands. He licked her from head to foot.
 
She smiled at him happily and had no idea what was going to happen but she placed her hand on the side of his face. "This isn't necessary Jason I want to be with you not just the forms you can take sweetheart" She said with a grin on her face
 
Jason heard Robin's desire and shaped back to his normal self. He was a bloody mess as usual and said, “I need to use your shower. Be right back.”

Upon his return, he put his hands on Robin's waist and guided her to the bed. He laid her down on her back and knees up and spread wide. He knelt with his knees on either side of her head.

As he lowered his head between her legs, his cock descended to her mouth. His tongue swirled up and down her slit, licking and caressing her pussy.

“Humm, you taste so good, Robin.”
 
She watched him and had no idea what to do but she actually watched him and closed her eyes as he showed her how he wanted her. Closing her eyes as she opened up her mouth and sucked on him unsure what was going to happen but she relaxed as he worked on her, moving her hed back, grinning happily. "I love you" Robin said with a smile
 
Jason's cock became hard in Robin's mouth. As he pulled out, he heard her speak of love. He turned around and kissed her lips softly. “I love you too.”

His cock entered her slit while his mouth covered her breast. He thrust into her, enjoying her wetness. His mouth pulled at her tit.

His hips continued pushing down. His mouth moved to her other breast, enjoying her taste. Their bodies bucked together. “Yes,” he cried, “cum with me.”
 
She felt how he loved her gripping onto his back, when he thrust into her for the first time. Her nails dug into his back, the mix of pain and pleasure was strong, she groaned his name as he kept up feeling his mouth on her breast. "Jason..." She groaned very loudly moving her head back "Let yourself go Jason you wont break me" She had a feeling he maybe being easy on her that this wasn't what he truly was like.
 
Robin's words spurred him on. He clamped his teeth on her tit and pulled on it. His hand slid between them and lowered to her pussy, finding her clit and squeezing it – all the while thrusting harder, pounding her, fucking her. “Hummm, yes, Robin, making you mine.”

He felt lost in their passion, enjoying their union. Her softness and wet heat, driving him wild. “Hummmm, wonderful.”
 
Back
Top