The Twink Whisperer (closed for shelbakk)

ericrodman101

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Posts
7,174
Frank and Daphne Riley watched dumbstruck with awe. Their son Liam sang and danced like a professional. Like an angel. Like no one in their family. Where did this talent come from?

The proud parents exchanged glances, but didn't speak. They'd asked each other the question so many times they only had to lock eyes to know what the other was thinking.

"He's 18 now," Frank said two days ago after celebrating Liam's birthday with family and friends at the best hotel in town.

"Time to make his way in the world," Daphne replied.

Frank knew Liam wouldn't be joining him at the hardware store. Three generations of Rileys had run that store, but Frank knew he'd be the last.

"Liam's name will be up in lights," Daphne said. Frank just nodded.

But how good was Liam? Frank and Daphne asked Dr Ducati, the school counsellor. He'd promised to ask his brother Trenton who was a talent scout for a Hollywood studio.

"Better still," the counsellor said, "Trenton will be in town next week. I'll invite him along to the school musical and he can see Liam perform for himself."

They hadn't been introduced to Trenton Ducati, but Frank and Daphne could see the back of his head down in the front row. And they'd spied him entering the auditorium. Tall, handsome, tanned and fit. He'd looked every inch the Hollywood type. Right down to the designer stubble, and his clothes, tight black leather trousers and linen shirt opened half way to the waist showing off several gold medallions swinging against his chest.

Daphne clasped Frank's hand tight at the very thought of a Hollywood talent scout here in their little town to watch their son.

In the front row, Trenton Ducati squirmed in his seat. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/84/27/158427bd601dac0cba746edbab4338fa.jpg
Bad enough that he should have to spend even one night in this hick town, but he'd put his brother off for so long he'd run out of excuses. As for the talent his brother had mentioned, the evening had been one off-key song mumbled by some pimply kid after another.

Until Liam Riley. His brother nudged him and said this is the guy.

Trenton yawned and looked up. Fuck! https://78.media.tumblr.com/f945040032e21902693e48600a339b6d/tumblr_ot3c86RJKx1u7kibro1_500.jpg
This gorgeous 18 year old, all dark eyes and pout and slender waist, skipped onto the stage. The singing was shit, of course. Bu it was something from The King and I and they'd done Liam up splendidly. Ostentatious make-up, bare chest, skin-tight gold spangled shorts that left nothing to the imagination. Trenton wondered if this kid waxed or was just naturally smooth. He struggled to accommodate the erection blossoming between his legs without standing and adjusting himself.

As for talent, well that remained to be seen. But what Trenton was looking for didn't require singing. The voices would be dubbed or synthesized beyond recognition.

"We're putting together a boy band," the studio head had told him. "With a difference. A twink porn boy band." Trenton could only imagine what that meant. He'd been recruiting twinks to work in porn for years. And enjoying the fringe benefits easy access to grateful twink cock and ass supplied. But a boy band was a new idea. Singing and fucking? It just might work.

Liam hit a dud high note, but all Trenton could see was the bulge in the gold spangled shorts and wondered what that fresh young cock would taste like in his mouth

"Good, isn't he?" Dr Ducati whispered. Trenton waved his left hand in silent agreement, making sure to keep his right hand spread hard across his groin where his cock threatened open revolt.

"I've invited Liam and his parents back to my place for drinks later," Dr Ducati said. "You can have some one-on-one time with the boy then."

The words only caused Trenton more discomfort.
 
Last edited:
Frank and daphne are over joyed at their son’s performance. As the curtains fall they hurry back stage to find their only son chatting with Dr Ducati and his brother Trenton. Frank and Daphne are both a bit awe struck by Trenton. Neither have ever spoken to a tru celeb before. Mom! Dad! Trenton wants me in a band! Liam exclaims excitedly.

Hi I’m Trenton Ducati he says taking Frank then Daphne in an embrace and kisses both sides of their cheeks. Frank and Daphne both shiver and giggle at the embrace as they are not used to such greetings. Your son Liam is magnificent. As for a band we shall see. He chuckles and winks. Let’s not rush things.

Thank you Trenton Frank replies. Please come over to our place. In an hour? Drinks and chat? Please ?

I’d love to. Let me go freshen up and ill meet you at home. Trenton turns and takes Liam in a similar embrace. Maybe a bit tighter and kisses both cheeks. Trenton makes sure that Liam feels his bulge grind slightly into his before he breaks the embrace. Good work tonight kiddo. See you soon.

Liam’s heart skips a breath as he is embraced. He’s never been hugged by a strange man before. Besides he was still in this gaudy outfit. Liam shivers as he feels Trentons bulge press into his. Is that what i think it is he thinks. Thank you sir Liam replies haltingly.

Liam and his mom and dad talk excitedly on the drive home. He races upstairs and showers quickly and gets dressed in his best outfit that he thinks boy band member should wear. He puts on his tight black skinny jeans that are rolled up at the end about 3 inches above his ankles, loafers, and a white collared shirt with the top top two buttons open. He puts on the silver chain link necklace and teases up his hair, finishing off with cologne.

As he walks downstairs Daphne sees him. Wow son who are you trying to impress? She laughs and says you look gorgeous son, hugging him tightly.

The door bell rings and Liam answers the door. Oh hi Mrs Keaton. Tracy Keaton was Liams music teacher the last 2 years. She’s 42 year old divorced lady who works out daily at the gym and has a chip on her shoulder when it comes to men. She knows she has a perfect body with 38D cup breast and a tight bubble butt, but her personality leaves a bit to be desired. She stands in the door way wearing heels, a gold coloured mini skirt and black collared V neck top.

Hi Liam. I’m so sorry i missed your performance, but i was unexpectedly interrupted. You look gorgeous Liam. Mrs Keaton hugs the boy tight crushing her breast into Liam. Liam smells the woman’s scent and it reminds him of all the extra music lessons he had with her late at night.

Oh Tracy! Frank says walking up. Please come in.

Dr Ducati and Trenton arrive soon after and the noise level rises slightly as drinks are poured and everyone talks in excited voices.

Trenton is chatting with Liam and is devouring him visually. Champagne Liam? Liam hesitates bu, Frank stands near by and says give the lad a drink. He’s 18 now. Clapping his son on the back. Thank you mr Ducati Liam says. Please call me Trenton. Ok? Yes sir, says Liam with a giggle.

Tracy Keaton watches the exchange between Frank, Liam and Trenton and her suspicion and anger level rises.
 
Trenton cannot believe just how beautiful Liam is. If only he was interviewing the 18 year old in his office. With his casting couch. Liam is young and fresh and innocent and stunningly beautiful. Dressed just the like shy young fucks who walk into the studio every day wanting to make it big in Hollywood and end up with Trenton's cock deep inside them. Trenton wondered if Liam felt his bulge when they embraced. The bulge that was continuing to swell in his tight leather trousers.

Liam knew he'd already drunk too much champagne. He was feeling silly and light headed. Dr Ducati's brother was very glamorous and attentive. Just what Liam imagined a Hollywood music producer would look like.

When I get to Hollywood, he thought, I'm gonna do whatever he wants. Take his advice. Follow his lead. This is my moment.

Subconsciously, aping his new hero, Liam undid two more shirt buttons until he was standing with his shirt open, just like Trenton. And he was pleased to see Trenton nod encouragingly then lean down and call him a star.

And then Mrs Keaton arrived. Dressed like a school girl. Frank and Daphne Riley took in the mini skirt, the heels and the plunging neckline, wanting to disapprove. But it was a night of celebration and she was dressed to party. The champagne made them smile.

"Hi Tracey," Dr Ducati said, holding out an arm to halt her progress into the room. He wondered why she looked quite so determined and even a little crazed. Had she been drinking? Taken something?

"I hear Liam was the star of the show tonight," she said.

"Of course," said the school counsellor. "What did you expect under your tutelage? He's your star?"

He couldn't help but look down her cleavage. Tracy hung her tits out for him, then stepped forward and hugged Liam. Fuck, she'd worked so long on this guy, getting him just where she'd wanted. But it had taken too long.

"Trenton Ducati," said a voice.

Tracy turned, her arm still holding Liam tight. Some flashy guy with his shirt open. Ruggedly handsome, mid 30s, reeked of scent and West Coast chic.

"Mrs Keaton, meet Trenton," Liam said. "Dr Ducati's brother. He's an agent from Hollywood."

Tracy could sense Liam's high excitement. And then it started to dawn. Liam's open shirt, naively echoing Trenton's raw sexuality. The tight leather trousers. Her gaze dropped. Shit! This guy was packing an erection. The Doc had said his brother was a casting agent and maybe she had some graduates she could send his way. But when she googled she couldn't find any contact details. Just kept reaching porn sites as if her laptop had a virus.

"Tracy Keaton," she said, not taking his hand. "Liam's music teacher. So you're a Hollywood agent. What studio do you work for?"

"I freelance," Trenton said.

"Do you have a card?"

Trenton hesitated. He heard the edge in her voice, saw the arm tight around Liam's shoulders. He glanced around the room. His brother and Liam's parents were deep in conversation. His defences were up suddenly, instinctively. Should he ask his brother about this woman?

"I've got one somewhere," he said. He wanted to talk with Liam. Alone. Away from this sluttily dressed older woman who, he sensed, had some hold over his quarry. But he could see he needed to talk with her first. Work out how to manipulate her, or at least separate her from Liam.

"Liam, why don't you get Tracey a champagne while I talk to your teacher about you?"

Fascinated and aroused, he watched Liam blush, then extract himself from his teacher's grasp. He watched Liam's ass in the tight skinny jeans as the 18 year old crossed the room. And when he turned back, he saw that Tracey Keaton had watched him watching Liam. Fucking bitch. Somehow he knew she'd figured it out.
 
Trenton smiles at Tracey. His smile is famous on the west coast and is known to melt the iciest of hearts. Men or women regardless of age. Trenton notes the large tits and short skirt revealing a perfect hard bubble ass and thos hot legs clad in whorish 20’s stockings. You know the ones with the dark hem line that runs up the back of the leg. Trenton knew this Tracey would be hard to handle, but it wouldn’t be anything he’s not done before.

Tracey you’ve done such a great job with Liam. His voice is beautiful. His body is beautiful. The girls and boys will love him. He will help sell millions of albums. You’ve done a great job of teaching him. You should be proud. Tracey steps closer to Trenton. Her big breast practically hanging out of the flimsy low cut top. You don’t fool me Mr Hollywood! She hisses angrily. Tracey opens her mouth to continue an apparent verbal assault when Liam suddenly reappears. Ms Keaton? Your champagne the young lad exclaims excitedly. Thank you dear. She hugs Liam, crushing him into her breasts.

Liam gasp softly as he feels her breast crush into him. He’s always wanted to fuck his teacher. Ever since the music lessons at her house. She would always act as if she didn’t know he was there and go change into more “comfortable” clothes. Conveniently leaving her bedroom door ajar. Liam couldn’t believe the first time he saw her huge DD cup breast and perfect ass. Liam never acted upon his impulses however. He was much to shy.

Tracey pulls the sexy teen to her tightly. Fuck. He’s go a raging hard on too she fumes to herself. Run along sweetie she says patting his ass. I gotta talk to this so called agent. O o ok Ms. Liam says and walks away awkwardly trying to his his huge hard on.

Trenton watches the exchange of words between the teacher and student making his smile widen. You were saying Tracey? Tracey swivels and hisses. I know your type. Fucking pervert looking for young sexy boys to fuck. Tracey’s eyes widen with hate and her nostrils flare. Trenton continues to smile and began to reply when he notices the all to familiar traces of white powder on Traceys nose.

Trenton grabs Tracey by the arm harshly and pulls her to him tightly. Look you coked out bitch. I don’t know who the fuck you think you are throwing around accusations, but i know a drugged fucked under sexed whore when i see one. If you want to get fucked just ask. Don’t be a bitch about it. Trenton is angry but calm and delivers his stern words at just the right volume.

SMACK!!! You asshole! Tracey screams as she slaps Trenton hard in the face. Everyone walks in and looks from Trenton to Tracey. They look at the calm west coast stud then over to the wild eyed bewildered teacher. Dr Ducati leads Trenton into the kitchen as Daphne leads Tracey toward the large bathroom upstairs next to Liams room.

Liam please go up to your room for a second please says Frank. Liam being rather unaccostomed to confrontation hurries to his room without a word. Liam here’s his mothers sweet voice tell Tracey to calm down and freshen up a bit. Liam smiles and goes to his large walk in closet and removes the plug in the wall that he drilled in last year to spy on his mom when he was horny. He peers through the hole and sees Ms Keating tapping out white powder on the counter, shaping it into 3 small thin lines and then bends over and places her nose to the first line and snorts it up her nostril. Ohh Fuck Liam hears his teacher exclaim. That asshole is trying to take my teen cock away from me. She bends over again to snort the next line. As she bends over Liam notices that she only has on the tiniest of g strings. The ones thin as a spaghetti strap. He could even see her pussy lips as she bends over. Ill show this Hollywood asshole who a sexy person is. Fuckkkkkk she hisses and bends over to snort the third line.

Tracey is mid way through snorting the third line when Trenton burst inside the bathroom and turns and locks the door. Oh ha ha ha. He says. Clapping his hands slowly. Look at the coke whore. He advances on her as Liam peers through with a wide eye.
 
Tracey is reluctant to stop mid snort and confront Trenton. She feels his hands cupping her ass, sliding across her buttocks and then around and under her g string, while she finishes the line.

"I don't usually fuck women, but maybe for a coked up slut junkie like you, I just might take your ass, honey."

Tracey is a little unsteady. The frisson of the coke goes to her head. She leans forward, her face against the cool cistern, Trenton's warm hands caressing her butt. Fuck, if only you were Liam, she thinks.

Trenton laughs. Fuck, she'd said it out loud. She feels Trenton slipping her gstring down her thighs and then his breath on her ass. She feels sick, wants to speak again, but it's all thoughts in her head. Trenton spits on her, then rubs his spit into her asshole, roughly, two fingers, deep, twisting. She squirms, then squeals, not loudly, but enough to alarm him. He reaches his other arm around and slams his hand over her mouth.

"You wanna get us both into trouble?"

Tracey wonders if she should bite him, but he is right. She's been exposing herself to Liam. And the other guys. Already Liam's mother will be wondering where she is. She shakes her head vigorously.

"Good. Just shut the fuck up and this will be over as quick as you can say fuck me Liam."

Trenton laughs.

"And look what we have here."

He holds a tube of lube down where she can see it.

"Frank and Daphne may not be the vanilla fuckers you've always imagined."

Tracey anticipates the feel of lube on her ass as Trenton prepares her, but nothing happens. Just his fingers deep inside her, pinching and probing and plunging. And his breath on the back of her neck.

"I'm not gonna use any lube on you, whore. I'm gonna fuck you dry. You're not gonna sit for a week, honey. And don't think you're gonna make a sound either. You are gonna take this like a nun, like you've made a vow of silence."

Liam saw his teacher nod again. And with Trenton's back to the hole in the wall, Liam watched Dr Ducati's brother slip the leather trousers down just far enough to reveal his own black gstring cupping a smooth muscular ass. Liam wondered how Trenton was so smooth when even at 18, Liam was growing a thick crop of bum fluff.

And then Liam watched as Trenton leaned sideways, just far enough to expose his teacher's pink puckered ass hole, and then the long red cock, neatly cut and veined, which Trenton hovered over the tight hole.
 
Liam cannot believe what is happening before his eyes. He kinda new that Mrs. KEATON was provocative and probably cheated on her husband. Liam couldn’t believe that time two years ago when she kissed him on the lips! Now look at her. Doing drugs! About to have sex! Anal Sex! With his new manager. Well hopefully his new manager. Liam cant believe how beautiful Trenton’s body is. Trentons ass was absolutely gorgeous. Muscled. Tight. Smooth and hairless. The young teen becomes confused at who is turning him on more. Mrs KEATON or Trenton.

Liam reaches down and releases the pressure on his tight skinny jeans by undoing the button and zipper. His cock hard as a rock. Liam peers closely through the hole as Trenton suddenly reaches back with his hand and bring it forward in a mighty force. SMACK! Trenton slaps Traceys ass viscously leaving a bright red hand print on her ass. Ugggg. Tracey breath hands and presses her ass back towards Trentons cock. Pressing her pink anus against his cock.

You asshole! Ill get you for rape you Hollywood Prick! She pulls her top down and pinches her nipples and uses her finger to wipe the remainder of the coke off the counter and fingers her clit with it. Ohhhh fuckkkkkkkk she moans. Now delirious on coke and booze.

Trenton laughs and plunges his huge thick hard cock deep into her ass without warning. At the same time he reaches forward and places both hand around her neck and starts to choke her hard as he begins to fuck the tearchers ass.

No nooo nooo ohhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm Tracey moans and groans. Her eyes wild and her breath short as she is choked and fucked.

Liam's eyes bulge out as he sees Mrs KEATON’S asshole get stretched wide as Trenton’s cock pushes into her anal cavity. Liam can almost look into Trenton’s eye and he see a bit of evilness and pure hatred and lust. Liam shivers as he looks at Trenton.
 
Liam was horrified and fixated, watching through the hole in the wall as Trenton assfucked his teacher. He was amazed at how loud they were. Everyone must hear them, grunting and swearing and banging the walls.

He had his jeans and briefs around his knees, and wanked his cock with abandon. Liam spent long hours in his room watching porn and wanking. Fortunately the worn carpet and musty smell disguised the stains he'd made on every flat and cushioned surface, and on the walls.

But watching porn was one thing. Watching Trenton fuck Mrs Keaton in the ass had his cock fit to burst. He was in pain and ecstasy at the same time. He wanted to go next door, join them in the bathroom, get them to touch his cock, shove it wherever they asked, or even better...and here he felt a revelation dawn on him, have Trenton shove his cock in his mouth or his ass.

Fuck, Liam thought. I want Trenton to fuck me. Not Mrs Keaton. I want him to fuck me.

Trenton came loudly deep in Mrs Keaton's ass. Liam half heard him groan, say 'fuck you bitch', then Mrs Keaton moan and sign. Liam's cock spasmed, and then gushed white, splashing the wall with his cum which formed a sticky circle and then a slow drip down towards the spot on the carpet he'd creamed many times.

And even while he savoured the afterglow of cumming, milking his cock dry with his hand and mouthing 'fuck me Trenton', he heard his mother in the hall calling 'is everyone all right in there?'

Liam didn't reply. He could see through the hole in the wall that Trenton and Mrs Keaton had moved out of sight. He gazed down at his cock, still hard and proud, his cum slowly descending the faded wallpaper, and resolved to make his wishes known to Trenton as soon as he could.
 
Liams leans against the wall breathing heavy. Omg omg. What is the matter with me. I like girls i like girls i like girls he chants to himself over and over again.

Trenton? Mrs Keaton? Liam? Liam is startled as he hears his mom yell from downstairs. Liam hurries quietly and steps out of the hiding place and into the bathroom. He uses a wash cloth to clean his cock and gets dressed quickly. Stepping out of the bathroom and into the upstairs hallway, Liam announces loudly in a faltering voice, Coming mother, was just in the bathroom.

Liam walks slowly downstairs to his waiting mom. Liam is uncomfortable as he’s not cleaned all the cum off of his cock. Plus the visions is causing internal conflict. Visions of Mrs Keaton and Trenton’s anal escapade dances in his head as he steps up to his mother. Momentarily he wonders if his own mom has gone anal. Has she cheated? Liam shakes off the thoughts and says. Yes mother?

Liam’s mother meets him at the bottom of the stairs. Where have you been son? I was yelling for you? Never mind anyway.

Liam! Mrs Keaton has fell severely ill suddenly and gone home. Your dad has taken her home. Ok.. Trenton needs to get your details for the possible singing group. Can you jump in with him and he will go over all the details at his hotel room. You ok with that son? My eyes widen. The inner turmoil is almost overwhelming. Trenton alone with me? Omg. I don’t know my mind screams. I’m straight. I’m a teenager.

Ok mom. Ill do it. Ill call you when I’m done ok. Liam says to his mom as he thinks of Trenton and his old teacher again. A short Hispanic man, Trentons lemodriver, steps into the house. Master Liam? You ready? Mr Trenton needs to get to the hotel soon. Ok? Yes sir Liam replies nervously. Liam kisses his mothers cheek and follows the lemo driver.

Liam is led to the lemo and as the lemo driver opens the door he can see Trenton inside in his tight bulging pants. He’s drinking and smoking something.

Nervously he climbs into the back of the lemo. Sir? Mom said you needed information or something.

As Liam stares at Trenton his eyes are drawn to Trentons bulge and thoughts of the anal sex up stairs fill his young teen Mind
 
Last edited:
"Dr Ducati's brother is going to make our Liam a star," Frank Riley said, stopping the car outside Tracey Keaton's house. "Can you believe it?"

She knew Frank was waiting for her to gush her disbelief and surprise at such good luck. But Tracey Keaton couldn't think what to say. Had Liam's parents no idea what was going on here? She guessed not. Simple country folk. Too fucking simple. If Trenton Ducati had worn a hat which said 'I wanna ass fuck your boy' he couldn't have been more obvious.

But it was Tracey's ass he'd fucked. It hurt like hell. She shifted uncomfortably in the seat.

"Great news, Frank. He's a lucky kid."

"Yeah, he sure is. He's gone back to the hotel with Mr Ducati tonight to work out a few things," Frank said. "I think they'll be off to Los Angeles in the morning for a screen grab."

"Screen test," Tracey said.

Trenton Ducati's hotel. Fuck. She hoped he would treat Liam better than he'd treated her. Fuck how she hoped. But what could she do. The guy was a fucking monster.

"Thanks for the ride Frank. Don't get out. I'm fine."

And faster than was comfortable, Tracey leapt out of the car, raced into the shadows and watched Liam's father drive away. She thought for a minute or two. Her ass really did hurt and she had a filthy headache. But there was no time to lose. Tracey ran to the garage, started her car and drove to Trenton's hotel. It wasn't hard to work out where he was. The Lazy Acre was the only hotel in town.

She pulled up outside and sat. And waited. No one came and no one left. There were a few lit rooms, but it was as quiet as any other night in this hick town. And what was she to do? Tracey wondered but had no idea. The guy behind the counter would tell her which room was Trenton's, that would be no trouble. But then what? Still no idea. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, she thought, climbing gingerly from the car and walking inside. Must get something for this ass, she thought.
 
Trenton stares at Liam as the slim sexy twink climbs into the limo. The twink whisperer lets his eyes roam slowly up and down the young boys body without saying a word. Trenton can see Liam is worried or excited or both. Trenton lets Liam stare him in the eye before he looks at the young boys tight pants and now visible stain on the bulge in his pants. Your perfect son! Trenton says As the limo door closes Trenton exhales a plume of cannabis smoke and smiles at Liam. Glad you could make it son. I was getting worried you would chicken out on stardom!

Liam looks at the oh so sexy older man. Those eyes! Omg those eyes! Liam feels drawn to the older man in a way he’s never felt before. Liam feels his face grow red with embarrassment as he sees Trenton”s eyes look at the cum stain on his still bulging cock in his tight teen jeans. Liam bites his lips and looks down. P perfect! Oh thank you sir! Liam stammers.

Liam is still half standing as the limo door closes and i pulls away quickly from the curb. A plume of strong smoke engulfs Liam’s face as the limo accelerates causing Liam to fall forward into Trentons arms. Liam lands facing Trenton. His chest pressed against the older man. His bulge pressing against a monster bulge in Trentons pants. Their lips are centimetres apart. Cannabis smoke trails from Trentons mouth.

Trenton smiles and cant believe his luck at what the speeding limo has caused. Trenton flexes his cock to let Liam know he feels what he feels. Carefull son! Cars are dangerous he says as he lets his strong arms wrap around Liam pulling him tighter. Trenton takes the cannabis cigarette out of his mouth and places it into Liam’s mouth.

Liam feels crushes by the strong arms and the pulsing monster bugle pressing against his own. Oh damn Liam thinks to himself. He takes a long toke on the joint and holds it in. Liam feels a strange sensation consume his body as the cannabis hits hard.

Trenton pulls Liams lips to his and kisses him fully on the lips allowing the smoke to mingle from mouth to mouth. Trenton allows one of his strong arms to fall lower till his big hand grasps the teens tight ass and squeezes hard, then he slips his tongue into Liams mouth and swirls his tongue around the young mans tongue.

Liam is caught off gaurd and moans loudly. Never before feeling such sensations. He feels his own tongue dancing with the older man. As Liam moans, Trenton momentarily breaks the kiss and presses the intercom. Driver... don’t go to the hotel... drive out of town and drive long and slow. Yes sir comes the reply as Liam stares at Trenton with big nervous eyes .

Trenton pulls the boy into his arms kissing him deeply.
 
Without Liam noticing, Trenton has used the long kiss to carefully undo the buttons on the teen's shirt. When it is done, Trenton disengages and pushes Liam back into the seat opposite.

"Mmmm," Trenton whispers, leaning forward and tracing his finger round Liam's nipples and then wider, around the outline of Liam's pecs. "You are a beautiful boy, Liam. The camera is gonna love you."

Trenton lets his finger drop gently but deliberately down the centre of Liam's chest, brushes his navel and alights on the belt buckle.

"But then I can't be the first person to tell you how beautiful you are, can I?"

Liam coughs. His throat is dry and his cock is swelling painfully inside his tight jeans. His head spins from the cannabis which smokes in Trenton's other hand. Without waiting to be asked, Trenton leans forward and holds the cigarette between Liam's lips. He sucks greedily, Trenton's leering face inches away, and blows the smoke softly into the older man's face.

"And you know how to smoke weed I see. So who is this person who has been grooming you for me?"

Liam finds his voice. "Mrs Keaton...."

Trenton withdraws the cigarette and sits up straight.

"Mrs fucking Keaton. Shit, Liam, don't mention that dried up old whore again. That ass whoring kiddie fiddler is out of your life."

He sees the alarm on Liam's face and smiles to lighten the moment again. Inserting the cigarette again between Liam's lips, making sure to brush his knuckles against Liam's face, Trenton frees his hands and goes to work on the belt buckle. He is pleased that Liam bends and wriggles to assist him. The buckle is difficult and the jeans are tight, but between them Trenton releases the buckle and then the top button of Liam's jeans.

Liam feels Trenton's fingers busying themselves inside his flies and his cock hardens even further. The pain causes him to moan.

"Let me get you out of these," Trenton says. "You know Liam. I was planning to let you undress me first and suck my cock. Don't even tell me if you have sucked a cock before."

All the same, Liam shakes his head obligingly. A frisson of excitement flashes through Trenton at the thought of enjoying this 18 year old virgin.

"But now I want to see your cock."

Trenton can feel the throbbing organ inside the jeans. Suddenly he must have it out, he must unveil his prize, this piece of meat which will be his to enjoy, then to exploit, to depict and manipulate, and pimp out, and degrade and worship and....the zip he has been struggling with suddenly descends and only Liam's underwear stands between Trenton and his goal. The older man gulps. His mouth is strangely dry as he thinks back to the last virgin he deflowered. But hey, he is the twink whisperer in certain circles. Taking a virgin cock in his mouth is an entitlement, a duty, a pleasure he has earned. With one last heave and a wriggle from Liam, the jeans are lowered to thigh level, Trenton peels back Liam's underwear, and ten inches of red, hard, hot, delectable teen cock springs out.

"Holy fucking Jesus...."

https://i2.wp.com/nudeguypics.com/w...my-cock-got-out-of-my-jeans-somehow.jpg?w=696
 
Liam is red faced from the strong cannabis, the feeling of shame and embarrassment, and the knowledge of the fact his cock has gotten hard from this older man, this beast, this sex fiend male seducer has gotten his cock hard. Liam arches his back as Trenton peels his underwear off, causing his now fully hard 10 inch cock to bounce free. Oh nooo Liam gasps softly. Liam sucks hard on the last of the cannabis. His young teen brain is buzzing hard.

Yes Mrs Keaton has given him marijuana before, but that was only one time. Now this music mogul, sex fiend, thinks he’s some kind of pro at this stuff! Liam shivers hard as Trenton grabs his cock with his strong big hand. Oh sir! i um. Um I’m not g gay!

Liam looks down exhaling a huge plum of smoke as he does into the older mans face. The teen groans as he feels the strange velvet wet sensation of Trenton’s mouth enveloping his cock head. Oh mmmm. Liam grits his teeth. Never before has a mouth been on his cock. NEVER! In fact nothing has ever touched his cock other then his own hand before! The teen breaths deep as the older man grips the base of his cock and starts to swirl his tongue around the teens huge cock head.


Trenton looks up at the teen and sees the conflicted look in the young teens face. The teeens hard nipples. The obvious high as fuck glazed eyes. Trentons own cock swells as his tongue dances across the slit in the cock head. Trenton greadily laps up the massive amount of precum oozing from Liam’s cock. Trenton hasn’t seen a 10 inch cock on a teen this young before and shivers slightly himself.

Please nooooo Liam whispers weakly as he places his hands on Trentons head. Trenton smiles and relaxes his throat taking the cock deep. All the way deep. His nose pressing against Liam’s naval. Trenton allows his eyes to bulge and tear up a bit then starts to suck the long cock in earnest.

Oh fuck! Utters Liam in his high pitch tenor teen voice. Fuck! Liam breaths heavy. His swimming and high. Oh oh oh fuck! Liam can feel his cock is going to cum, but its in Trentons mouth! F f f fuck! Please sir no no nooo Stoppppp I’m gonna ........fuckkkkkkkkkkk

Liams eyes heavily glazed roll back in his head as his cock embarrassingly swells and spasms and explodes cum into the beautiful older mans mouth. Liam clutch’s Trentons head tight and utters... sorry sorry sorry sir over and over. Oh fuck. Liam is even more shocked as he sees Trenton’s Adam apple moving as he swallows his cum.

Trenton pulls off of the boys cock, reaching up grabbing Liam roughly by his face pulling him to his lips. Trenton kisses him deeply allowing the cum to flood into the young teens mouth. Liams eyes widen in shock and caughs as his own cum floods his mouth. Trenton’s mouth is like a vacuum, his kiss sealing his mouth to Liams not allowing the boy to break free.

Liams cock is still pulsing cum as he swallows the cum and Trenton breaks the kiss. Mmm you have a tasty cock son! You’re gonna be loads of fun! Now its time clean up and taste the rest of you!

Liam collapses back as Trenton kneels and licks the boys cock clean. Lapping up all 10 inches until its hard and clean again. Then the balls till they glisten. Then finally the tight pink anus. Trenton breaths heavy as he licks and allows his tongue to puncture the boys ass.

Liam moans and his eyes fly open wide.
 
Last edited:
Trenton felt the driver pull the limo over to the side. He wondered for a moment what the driver must think about what was going on in the back seat. But he'd requested discretion and he'd used this limo firm before, both for transport and filming. And the driver was hot, Trenton recalled, in his chauffeur's uniform and hat. Maybe a threesome....

Trenton stuck his tongue as deep as he could into the boy's gloriously unravaged anus and then sat up. Liam lay spreadeagled before him in the back of the limo. His prize. His prey. His reward. The 18 year old was high and aroused and ready to find out he is an ass bandit.

For all his enthusiasm and urgency to get the job done and relieve his aching cock, Trenton spent a moment admiring the raw male beauty which lay before him. Fuck, he thought, I must have been a saint in a previous life to spend this one deflowering 18 year old twinks and then showing them to the world.

He smiled to himself, unseen by Liam who lay, legs apart, head back, eyes shut. And then Trenton reached down and opened his manbag. Inside was a fresh bottle of lube - Glide - not only his favourite but one of his sponsors. Glide, makes fuck buddies out of friends.

As he opened the bottle he leaned down and whispered.

"I'm gonna lube us up now. Make it hurt not so much when I fuck you. OK?"

Why the fuck was he asking permission? Liam was his. There was no going back. And to his sheer unadulterated pleasure Liam said "fuck me up the ass, daddy."

Daddy? Fuck. Where did that cum from? This was going even better than expected.

Trenton squirted lube over Liam's ass, massaging it into Liam's tight puckered hole. Liam swooned and writhed encouragingly under Trenton's assault. Then he applied the lube just as liberally to his cock. Trenton had been hard and ready all evening, ever since he'd first set eyes on Liam singing on stage and he'd made a promise to himself. And now, his glistening cock was ready to do its work.

Taking his shaft in one hand and holding the other hand against Liam to steady the boy, Trenton brought his throbbing cock head up to Liam's asshole. It was still neatly puckered and despite all the massaging, Trenton knew this would be tight. He had to be firm, dominating. It was going to hurt. It always did.

"This is going to hurt a bit," he said.

But Liam just murmured consent as Trenton played with his cock head against Liam's hole, gently working the lube round as he opened Liam up. He realised it was going to take a finger or two to work his cock in. He sat up, and inserted the a finger of his left hand alongside his cock.

"Fuck you are tight," he said as Liam winced. "Fuck."

"Do it, Trenton," Liam said. "I want you to fuck me. I want to be your cock whore."

Where did the boy get this language, Trenton thought? How innocent is he?

Trenton was overjoyed that Liam did everything he could to enable his violation, laying still, straightening, then pushing back, adjusting himself at all the right moments. And if Trenton had any regrets it was that Liam kept his eyes shut. Still, there would be plenty of time for eye contact next time they fucked, Trenton thought.

http://www.gayteenlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/hx110_scene13_1437440760.jpg

He was two inches inside the 18 year old now. Time for a little thrusting to and fro. Trenton pulled back an inch and then dove in again, a little deeper each time. Liam moaned obligingly, then started saying 'fuck' in time with each inward thrust. Fuck fuck fuck. Trenton worked with the rhythm, squeezing more lube onto his shaft and watching the shiny slick disappear inside Liam's ass, then reappear as he withdrew.

The only thing which really alarmed Trenton was how long he was going to last. Liam was not resisting, even though between 'fucks' he was drawing breath sharply, and bending and twisting in some obvious slight pain. But he did not resist or ask Trenton to stop or go slower, just kept saying fuck. Trenton knew he would have to finish Liam's first anal fuck rather more quickly than he'd hoped. First time he wanted to cum deep inside the boy if only to enjoy watching his own cum leak out so he could clean Liam up and then swap cum when they kissed. But he was close to unloading. Jesus! In a moment of ecstasy, Trenton thrust himself all the way into Liam's ass, his balls slapping against Liam's body. The 18 year old cried out in pain, finally opening his eyes. Trenton didn't know what to make of the look - joy? fear? exhilaration?

Trenton came in a rush of spasming and bucking, his cock releasing the seed in a series of uncontrolled kicks. He shut his eyes and bent his head upwards, instantly regretting the loss of eye contact. But the pleasure instinct was too great to resist.

And when his cock emptied and Liam's squealing started to subside, Trenton looked down and managed a smile. Liam smiled back, tentatively but without malice. And in the rear view mirror of the limo, Trenton caught a glimpse of the driver smiling too, and below that, his admirable cock out and his own slick running between his fingers.
 
Last edited:
Liam finally stops screaming and shuddering. His anus feels so full and stretched. His mind a whirl of conflicting thoughts. Rape! Anal gay rape! The nastiness of this older music molgal! But also the estacsy of Trenton’s mouth on his cock. And if he’s totally honest the pain of cock in his ass was terrifying yet heavenly pleasurable at the same time. Liam lays there quiet. Chest heaving. His cannabis filled head heavy and woozy. Liam can still feel the cum in his ass. His very sore ass.

Liam lays silently as Trenton speaks quietly on the intercom to the driver. Get back here. Now!
No cloths either!

Trenton eyes the naked choufer as he climbed into the back. Yes boss?

I need help spit roasting my new boy ok. Wanna help.

Oh yes says Thomas drooling as he looks at Liam. The driver reaches and touches Liams bare teen chest. Boss he’s so young. So sexy! Without waiting for instruction, Thomas grabs Liam by the head an pulls his mouth roughly to his cock. Suck it boi! He growls in delight.

Liam’s eye fly open as his head is jerked roughly suddenly. Liam sees the muscled driver up close, but naked now. Nooo! Liam tries to mutter but the thick cock invades his mouth aggressively all the way down. Gaaaaggggggggggggg.

That’s right Liam. Suck that cock. You will be my fag twink whore if you want to be a famous singer. You will suck and fuck who i tell you and when i telll you Trenton growls as he watches the driver mouth fuck the teen. Liam cant believe what he’s hearing from the handsome music producer. He’s appalled, frightened and excited all at once.

Trenton leans over an kisses Thomas deeply. Tongues swirl as the driver fucks Liams mouth hard. Liams eyes are bulging and streaming tears. Trenton whispers in Thomas’s ear. Ive just fucked this boy. He need to clean my cock..you can uhhh fuck him if you want?

Liam gasps for air as Thomas pulls out, but only momentarily when Trentons cum dripping dick fills his mouth. Suddenly at the same time Liam feels a bulging pressure into his anus as Thomas slams his cock deep into his ass.

FUUCCKKKKK your tight boy! Yells Thomas.

Trenton smiles at Liam as his cock is deep in the lads mouth as Thomas fucks the boys ass hard.

Trenton and Thomas lean forward and kiss..
 
Liam is nicely stretched and ready for his second ass fuck. Thomas, the limo driver, is hot, he thinks.

http://menofgayporn.com/wp-content/...encar-ryan-rockford-drill-my-hole-photo-3.jpg

Liam wants to make both guys happy. He knows this is his big break. And fucking guys just seems to cum naturally.

He sucks down Thomas's cock as deep as he can. It tastes hot and hard. He wants to gag, wants to expel the intruder, and wants it deeper all at the same time.

"Fag twink whore," he hears Trenton say. That sort of talk just makes Liam harder and hornier. Why did he waste so much time holding back, saving himself? Mrs Keaton always told him she would be his first fuck, just as soon as he turned 18. He wonders what she is doing after Trenton reamed her ass only a few hours ago in the bathroom.

Thomas has a beautiful cock, cut neatly, not as long as his or Trenton's, just the right package to suck. Liam wonders how Thomas will feel in his ass as the driver's cock slams home in the back of his mouth time after time, bringing tears to the teen's eyes.

Something passes between the two older men and Thomas withdraws. Liam gulps for air just as Trenton slides his wet cock into Liam's mouth. Fuck, Liam thinks. Trenton already feels and tastes familiar. Is this what it is going to be like? Being rough fucked by Trenton and his daddy friends every day? Between singing and filming? How hard can this be, he thinks? Sure beats being a wage slave for a living like his father. He sucks hard on Trenton's cock, enjoying how the older man tenses and baulks, responding to Liam's encouragement and enthusiasm.

And then Liam feels his ass being stretched again. Thomas is exploring him digitally. Liam adjusts, giving easier access. He would tell Thomas to fuck his ass hard if only he could speak around the fat cock in his mouth.

And then Thomas's cock is in his ass. Hard. Deep. Liam squeals around Trenton's cock. The older man brings his hand up to keep his cock steady and stop Liam from spitting him out, or sliding off.

Even in the dark of the limo, there is enough light for Liam to look up and see Trenton and Thomas kissing. They are a tag team, Liam thinks. Maybe they drive around preying on young willing teens like me. Liam wonders what Trenton's place must be like. Some sort of X-rated resort maybe. Shag pile and lush furnishings and mirrors and big screens. Like some of the porn videos Mrs Keaton showed him maybe. Fuck palaces.

Jesus, Liam thinks. Then realises he has shouted 'Jesus' out loud. Trenton has withdrawn his cock. The older man is coming again. Semen spurts onto Liam's face, into his eyes where it stings, across his open mouth. He licks and sucks greedily, even as Trenton rubs his cock across Liam's lips, inviting a second clean up.

"You are a fine little cock whore," he hears Trenton say. Just as Thomas's cock, deep in his ass, unloads in a series of kicks, Thomas grunting and moaning into Liam's ear.
 
Liam gasps loudly as Thomas unloads deep in his asshole. Liam can feel every spurt of cum that jets deep inside him. His face reddens as Trenton slaps his face with his cum dripping cock and Thomas pulls out slapping his once vergin ass with his cum spurting cock. Liam can barely see through the cum drenched into his eyes.

Liam can feel warm air rushing up his gaping anus and cum oozing from his orfus. Liam is conflicted inside. He knows what Trenton and now Thomas has done is evil and vile. He is repulsed by it. Yet he trembles in excitement as cum and cock invade every orfus he has. Liam shivers with dismay and excitement as Trenton leans in kissing him.

Trenton kisses the teen and and sucks in a huge globe of cum then quickly gets behind Liams ass and sucks in more cum into his mouth. Trenton now has a load of his own and Thomas’s cum in his mouth. He pulls the hot driver to him close and kissing him, pushing the cum load into his mouth. Give it to the boy Trenton whispers to Thomas. Make it rough.

Trenton sits back in the limo seat and opens a bottle of scotch as Thomas pullls Liam to his feet roughly by a handful of hair. Ahhwwwwww Liam yelps with tears springing from his cum filled eyes. Thomas plants his mouth on LIam and pushes the cum load into the lads mouth. Thomas kisses the boy hard as he watches the boys eyes widen in panic until he sees the Adam apple move.

Liam gasps and moans as he swallows hard. The just cant believe in the last hour he’s been fucked twice in the ass and mouth. Smoked weed and drank wine. He looks at the naked men. They are sweaty and semi hard. Chests heaving. Liam looks upon them with amazement and lust and appallment all at once.

Trenton pulls the boy roughly into the seat next him. The boy is now positioned between Trenton and Thomas. Trenton produces a bong with a potent mix and passes it to the boy then pours more whisky.

Son this is just the beginning. If your want fortune and fame this is just the beginning! Trenton smiles wickedly at the boy as he inhales deeply on the bong.
 
The three men shared the bong and the whiskey, passing it round between them just as they'd passed Thomas's cum round mouth to mouth once Trenton had sucked it from Liam's ass.

"A toast," Trenton said, raising the whiskey bottle.

"To twink fucking," Thomas said.

"To twink fucking."

Trenton raised the bottle to his lips and drank heavily before passing it back to Thomas. Liam, however, was groggy and heavy eyed. He curled up on the back seat of the limo and went to sleep.

"Better drive us back," Trenton said. Thomas dressed and complied.

At the hotel Trenton examined his prize once more. Liam was one of the hottest young guys he'd ever taken. He shivered with excitement at what lay ahead. But when he tried to shake Liam awake, the teen stirred, mumbled, and closed his eyes again.

"I guess we'll have to leave him to sleep it off," Trenton said. "It's not like we can carry him in through reception. Just park under the trees against the far fence where we won't attract attention."

Thomas parked, Trenton dressed and the two older guys locked the limo.

"We can check on him later," Trenton said. "Come on. I want to discuss my plans for when we get back to twink fuck central."

Thomas laughed as they made their way inside. The neon sign of the hotel threw a little light this far back in the parking lot, but there was no moon and the limo had smoked windows.

But someone was stirring in the shadows.
 
Liam lays still in a cannabis and alcohol and sexual stupor. Cum oozes from gaping asshole and from his mouth. Cum coats his eyes and face and hair. Cum is splattered all over asscheeks and back. The plush limo is littered with cannabis butts, bongs, booze, sex lub and the smell of male sex. Visions of cocks, cum, rape, men of all ages fill the teens dreams. He moans in his sleep and rolls onto his stomach. His tight bubble ass in the air, gaping and semi dried cum splatter visible.

Mrs Keaton is tired. Her ass still hurts from the violent fucking earlier at Liam's house. She’s angry and frustrated from searching the entire motel for Liam. God dammit! Liam was hers. She trained him! His cock was to be hers! Fuck! She hisses under her breath. Just as she is about to go home she sees the limo arrive and Trenton and the driver steps out. She can tell they are are both drunk and high. She wonders where Liam is. She sees Trenton whisper something to the driver and kiss him on the lips. They lock the door then walk away.

Mrs Keaton approaches the limo and walks around it. All is quiet. She cant see into the limo due to the smoked windows. She puts her ear to the window and suddenly she hears a moan. Was it a moan. Liam is that you she whispers? She tries the door. Dammit it’s locked. She yanks on the door hard but suddenly she hears footsteps. Mrs Keaton jumps into the brush next to limo as two men approach.

She recognises them as Trenton’s body guards. Jack and Ryan. The famous salt and pepper body guards that escort him everywhere. Jack the tall muscular blonde from Boston and Ryan the broad chested black man from Tennessee.

Ryan and Jack are laughing and talking excitedly. Mrs Keaton hears Ryan say loudly...”Trenton says we can play with him a bit... oil him up.... fuck n suck ... then straight to a bath”. “Right on replies Jack” Ryan opens the back door and both men look inside. Oh fuck! Jack pot man! Ryan yelps. He is beautiful!

Ryan and jack step into the back of the limo and quickly undress. Ryan’s thick black cock is engorged as is Jacks long curved cock. Damn he’s so hot Jack hisses. Ryan sprays Liam with water and wipes his face clean. Soon he has Liam sponged clean an glistening. Jack applies the oil to Liam’s chest and back the entire body, ending in the boys ass. Liam starts to stir as Ryan pulls the teen up an kisses him gently as Jack kisses his neck and ear.

Liam shivers in delight, but this is still a dream right?

Mrs Keaton watches in shock as the two body guards have left the light on and door ajar.
 
Jack and Ryan opened the limo doors on the far side, away from the hotel lights. Mrs Keaton could see Liam clearly now under the inside light, from her hiding place only a few feet away in the bushes. She wondered what indecencies her brave boy had already been subjected to. But as the two guards cleaned him up, she thought how gorgeous he looked. Not pristine of course. She knew Trenton had already raped Liam. He would never be perfect again.

But he was still fuckable. She found herself placing a finger under her skirt, and then inside her panties, and then....she was deep inside herself, rubbing hard. Remember to keep it quiet, she kept saying to herself.

The two guards were beautiful specimens of manhood too. She couldn't help but notice. The blonde one was tall and muscular, smoothly shaved and firmly outlined, his short hair buzzed like a marine. The black one was broad and strong, an eagle tattooed across his chest.

But what surprised her was their preparation of Liam. It was almost ritualistic. Cleaning and oiling, carefully and fastidiously as if they had a routine. And Liam, who'd been sleeping, woke, then smiled and cooperated with these two guys. She could hear him cooing as they worked their lotions and oils round his body, carefully oiling his cock and working something into his ass. She heard herself vocalise 'oh god' as they touched him and she touched herself.

And then their cleansing was done, and the two big guys stripped. She swooned again. Two of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen were unleashed proudly into the warm night air.

And to her horror and amazement, she watched as they offered their cocks to Liam and the teen licked and sucked them, without a hint of hesitation and without gagging, as if the younger guy had been deep throating all his life. It was a marvel and Mrs Keaton punished her clit with her fingers.

And then the two guys picked Liam up and positioned themselves at opposite ends of the seat, asses together, the blonde guy holding their cocks close. The black guy leaned forward and examined Liam's ass, then extracted something. "He's ready," she heard the black guy say. The blonde guy asked a question and she saw Liam nod. She could just make out Liam's gaping ass. The two guys held Liam over them as the black guy worked his cock gently into Liam's ass. She could hear the teen moaning and catching his breath only inches away. She wanted to cry out, to stop him, to encourage him, to join in.

And when the black guy's cock was nearly all the way inside Liam and the teen was responding by lifting his ass on and off the ample black cock, the blonde guy leaned forward, placed his fingers in Liam's ass around his companion's cock, and pushed his own cock into Liam.

Fuck. They were double penetrating Liam in the ass. Fuck that must hurt. She wondered if Liam was high on something. He looked like a doll being used by these two guys. She heard him cry in pain, then laugh, then say 'fuck me hard'. And with both cocks inside him, she saw Liam brace himself against the roof of the limo where he could push back hard onto the two cocks spearing his ass.
 
Liam cannot believe the intense pain in his asshole. The Anal Speculum was intense enough. Trenton and Thomas’s cock was bad enough earlier this very night. But these two body guards! Omg! Jack and Ryan! Now both are in his teen asshole at once! FUCKKKKKK! Liam feels his anus stretch. The pain causing tears to well from his eyes, but the prep work, the oil, the massage from the two men was second to none. Liam has never felt such atttention to him ever. Liam finds himself start to ride. Slowly, up and down, riding the salt and pepper cocks.

Mrs Keaton watches on in horror. Her student is enjoying this! He’s riding two cocks. Fuck what happened to liam. Where did she go wrong?! With one hand she pulls out a small video recorder. I’ll get these bastards on tape! Trenton and his hole lot can suffer the consequences! The raw savage sex consumes her as she films. She gasps as she rubs her clit raw. Fuckkkkkk she grunts! Her eyes start to flicker and roll about as the orgasm begins.

Jack and Ryan have been on such a long hard road schedule that sex has been a rarity. Both men howl and scream and cum suddenly in torrrents. Cum pours into the teens asshole as Liam collapses backward. As thing quiet down, Jack and Ryan hear an obvious female voice moaning....”Fuckkkk”.

Leaping out of the limo with wild eyes and dripping cum Cocks they soon see the female MILF fingering herself in the bushes. Mrs Keaton fingering herself to a frenzy. Both men laugh hysterically as they grab the music teacher and push her into the limo. A quick taser to her and to the shocked and terrified Liam sends both into a deep jittery sleep.


Jack and Ryan quickly tape Liam and Keaton’s arm, hands and legs and bundle them into the rear limo trunk. A quick phone call to Trenton has them all enroute to the private airfield.

An hour hour later they are all 30 thousands feet in air and flying towards sunny California. Trenton is looking at the SD Card recovered from Keaton’s video recorder. He has Jack and Ryan standing at attention in front of him. You fucking assholes! Trenton growls! What were you two thinking. We could have all gone to jail. I said get Liam and that was it! FUCKKKK!

Trenton pushes the video card into the smart tv. Images of the anal speculum and the double cock anal fill the screen. Trenton’s face goes ashen! You y y you Bastards he hisses! This boy is mine. You had no right! Trenton is screaming. Red bulging eyes filled with anger. This boy this beautiful boy! Double cock! It’s way to soon! What the fuck were you thinking! Ill have you two fucking beheaded for this he hisses.

Trenton tries to control his rage as he thinks of how he will repair Liam’s perfect anus and juvenile mind.
 
Last edited:
Three days after the double cock incident, Trenton was finally feeling more comfortable. Except when he had to think about the incident and the whole upset flooded back.

The house doctor had examined Liam. He would survive. Trenton couldn't be grateful enough to Dr Dave Turner. Running a twink porn studio meant always having a specialist on hand to make sure all was well. Liam was assigned bed rest and an intensive treatment. Trenton had looked in each day like the doting daddy he now felt he was. His new star was obviously uncomfortable at first, but pleased at Trenton's visits. The younger guy even spoke encouragingly about his sexual encounter with Trenton and how much he looked forward to working in Hollywood. "Well not too far from Hollywood," Trenton thought, giving Liam a shoulder rub when the lad sat up in bed. And when Trenton leaned down to kiss the back of Liam's neck, and the 18 year old turned his head at the last minute and their lips locked, Trenton tented his jeans for the rest of the afternoon.

"No sex," Dr Dave had said.

"No fucking sex," Trenton repeated to Thomas later as they sat in Trenton's mirror lined office.

"Until when?" Thomas asked.

"Until Dr Dave gives the all clear," Trenton said. "But that doesn't mean we can't plan Liam's career. And keep all the other balls in the air."

Thomas laughed. 'Balls in the Air' was one of the studios recent releases, an all twink sporting spectacular, young guys fucking in tennis, baseball, football and other athletic scenarios, with a final orgy on a pool table. A series of large framed photographs from the film hung on one wall of the office. The two men admired the pictures silently for a moment.

"I want you to take some of the guys in to meet Liam," Trenton said. "Start befriending him, showing him the ropes (Thomas sniggered), help him find some confidantes and fuck buddies. Who would you choose for Liam?"

Thomas's eyes were drawn to the pool table and a larger than life depiction of a threesome. Trenton saw where he was looking.

"Good," he said. "Allen, Levi and Seth. Introduce them to Liam."

Thomas nodded.

"And I want Jack and Ryan's dungeon torture video in the can pronto. If they think they can fuck my new stars without my permission, then I want them to remember my wrath. Go find out what's taking so long and tell them to get a move on."

Thomas left the room and went down to studio 13 in the basement. Filming was well underway so he watched from the control room. Jack and Ryan, the two bodyguards, were tied to a frame by leather straps around their wrists and ankles, their legs spread wide while a muscled naked guy dressed only in a leather hood, used a fuck machine to insert leather gloves into their asses. The torturer was alternating the ass invasion so Jack screamed, then Ryan, the sound penetrating the control room. Thomas phoned Trenton.

"You want to listen, boss?"

He could picture the smile on Trenton's face.
 
Liam lays in his bed. It’s been three days since the limo fuck with Trenton and the following double fuck from the security guard. Every time he shuts his eyes he thinks of the entente pleasure of gay sex with the gorgeous music model, but every time he moves in bed his anal cavity feels the flash of pain along with the mental image of two cocks in his asshole!

A tear runs down the boys eye as he thinks of mom and dad and his small high school and country town. Omg! Liam sobs silently as he thinks about all the men, the cocks, the debouchery. And Mrs Keaton. Liam falls into a restless slumber, but soon is wide awake with the sound of screaming from down stairs.

The twink looks around nervously in fright as he hear the distinct noise of two men crying and screaming. They sound similar to the voices of the security guards who DP’d him in the limo! Liam cry’s out loud in fright. Hello? Help!

The door opens and a young lad runs in. Liam! You ok? Liam looks at the lad. The lad is only wearing a bright green men’s G string and nothing else. He’s slim. Blonde curly shoulder length hair, pale white skin and glasses. Liam stares at the lad as he walks toward his bed. Liam can see the slim young lad has an impressive package. But he looks so young! What 16? 17?

W w w who are you boy? Liam stammers. The lad sits on Liams bed and smiles. Boy? Who’s calling who a boy? I’m Seth. It’s nice to meet you. And I’m 19! I’m not a boy! I’m Seth. I know i look young and beautiful! Don’t hold it against me! He smiles and lays his hand on Liams bare chest. Trenton sent me to look after you. Your gonna be in the boy group with me! Seth rubs Liams chest and nipples slowly. You are so so gorgeous Liam! I hope your voice is just as beautiful! I’m sure it is. Mr Trenton has excellent judgment when it comes to boys!

I i uh uh heard screaming S s s Seth! Relax liam. Those are the mean men. Uh Gaurds who uh used your boi pussy with there cocks! Seth says this in a seductive whisper. They’re being punished. Seth pulls back the blanket an stares at the naked Liam.

Liam stares up at the beautiful blonde boy. His cock starts to swell as Seth climbs into his bed. Seth kisses Liam’s lips, neck, then ear. We cant fuck boy! Kiss kiss. Doctors orders. But we can um um nurture each other! Seth kisses Liam full on the lips.

I’m not g g gay Seth! Liam moans. Neither am I says Seth.....
 
Liam savoured Seth's long kiss, letting the blonde boy explore his mouth slowly and intimately. He felt the other boy breathing heavily, their mouths disengaging once or twice as the kiss extended into minutes.

'Not gay,' Liam thought. When Seth was eventually done, he leaned back and smiled sweetly. He was perched on the bed now, his body pinning the drawn-back sheet so that Liam's nakedness was displayed completely. With his left hand Seth leaned across and fondled Liam's flaccid penis, gently working the tips of his fingers round the neatly cut head and down under the shaft to the balls.

Liam was soon rock hard, his cock standing proudly to attention, allowing Seth to massage him with much greater vigour. Liam groaned, wondering how quickly he will cum. Seth was beautiful and wanting to prolong his inevitable orgasm, Liam asked Seth to pose on the end of the kingsize bed for him. Seth obliged, kneeling with his ass towards Liam, his ample cock and balls hanging invitingly.

"You make me hot and hard," Seth said, turning his head round.

https://cdn.mansurfer.com/videos/e/l/el9200/temp/00000001.jpg

Liam was now stroking himself, his cock ready to explode.

"We can't fuck," he said. "Well you can't fuck me in the ass, but we can suck each other, or I can fuck you. I so want to feel how your cock and balls fit in my mouth. Feeling you in my ass will just have to wait."

Seth crawled back to Liam, smiled, and bent his mouth down to Liam's cock. The blonde boy sucked Liam gently at first, gradually upping the tempo to a steady suck, sliding his lips down onto Liam's hard shaft all the way to the base, and then withdrawing in a single motion. Liam wanted to speak, but the pleasure was too much. He simply groaned, clenching his ass and raising his hips to meet Seth's downward mouth thrusts. And without breaking eye contact even once, Seth managed to give Liam the sweetest smile, bending his pale lips around Liam's impressively long cock, just as Liam sent a torrent of cum into Seth's greedy mouth.

The blonde boy gagged and coughed, but kept his lips locked as tightly as he could until Liam finished unloading. And when the last spurt of seed had discharged, Seth lifted his mouth from Liam's cock and opened wide, showing Liam the creamy deposit. Then without a word, Seth leaned forward and they kissed again, passing the sticky liquid between them and around their tongues, savouring the taste and smell and sheer debauched pleasure of sharing such a forbidden activity.

"Fucking god," Liam said, wiping his own cum from his face when they were done.

"Mmmm," Seth said. "Wanna do it again?"

Liam laughed. "Like I said, you can't fuck me in the ass, but I can do you. Turn round and let me take a look."

Seth did as he was told. Liam sat up and used his hands to splay Seth's legs just right for accessing his new friend's ass with his tongue.

https://freenakedmenbigdicks.com/wp...tube-video-gay-porn-gallery-sexpics-photo.jpg

He was just leaning forward, his mouth poised greedily between Seth's ass cheeks, ready to claim his prize when the door opened.
 
Liam lays his small dainty hands upon Seth’s hot naked asscheeks. Liam inhales deeply as he gets between Seth’s leges. His nose centimetres from the blond boys anus. Liam shudders as Seth’s sexual aroma penetrates his nostrils. Liam doesn’t really know what he is doing, but he lets his tongue play along Seth’s ass crack. Licking up and down until his tongue settles as the pink hole entrance.

Seth squirms and moans as Liam licks then utters a loud Ahhhhh! As Liam darts his tongue into the tight hole. Something takes over liam. He starts to tongue and lick the pink anus. Pushing his tongue deeper and deeeper and deeeeeper! Seth is moaning and writhing loudly. Liam is so into the moment he doesn’t underestand how loud the two are.

Allen and Levi burst into the room. Liam! Are you ok...... their voice trails off as they see it is Seth who is receiving the tongue fuck of his life. Trenton sent us to check on you mate. You know. Doctors orders. No sex liam. Lol.. but Seth?

Liam barely turns as he sees to young teens burst into his room. He hears one of the boys say something, but he ignores them as he is so into Seths anus. Liam looks down at his cock. It’s hard already. I got to! I just GOT TO HAVE YOUR ASS ON MY COCK! Liam stammers.

He knees between Seths legs and places his bulbous cockhead against the blonds anus. Pressing hard against the tight Anus.

Allen and Levi walk up to the bed watching. Oh fuck they’re hot Allen mutters. Levi pulls Allen to him kisssing him deeply. Between kisses Allen and Levi franticallly undress. Soon they are naked and kisssing next to Liam.

............


Up in his office Trenton is watching the live video screen. The scene is so hot he pulls out his cock. Just as the phone rings. Trenton, one hand on cock whilst the other pics up the phone. Trenton here. How can I help you?

Trenton. Thank god its you. It’s Frank here. Daphne is on the other line. We’ve been worried sick about Liam. We haven’t heard anything from him. Is he ok ? What’s happening with this boy group try out? Do we need to fly out there?
 
"Frank? Oh Frank..."

The live scene from filming in the dungeon was so red hot Trenton nearly dropped the phone.

https://metalbondnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/club_inferno_dungeon.jpg

"Hold on," he said, putting the phone down, his cock back in his house coat, and switching to another room.

"Frank, how are you? Liam's fine. He's a good boy, Frank. Doing everything he's told. There's no need to fly out."

"It's Daphne here, Mr Ducati."

Trenton tried to visualise Daphne. She had one of those generic visages and personalities of anyone in a Walmart queue. The screen came into focus. It was the camera in the room where Liam was recovering from the security guards double penetrating his ass. Liam had obviously recovered well. He was fucking Seth up the ass, thrusting hard and rhythmically into the blonde guy. And beside them on the bed, Allen and Levi were naked. They finished kissing and the guys moved into a fourway ass fuck. This time Trenton did drop the phone.

.........................................

The day came into focus gradually. It was cold lying on the thin blanket in the shadow of the freeway. Tracey Keaton rubbed her eyes, transferring grit from her fingers. She wiped away the tears with the back of her hand.

She could hear the traffic and a train horn nearby. Her companion, shabbily dressed in a long dirty coat, leaned over and offered her an open liquor bottle. She couldn't remember his name, but took it, wiped the rim, and drank greedily. The alcohol burned her mouth and throat, and she coughed most of it up.

"Thanks buddy," she said, handing it back.

"We got fast food today," he said, handing her a soggy quarter pounder. It wasn't fresh, but as with the alcohol, she consumed it as if she hadn't eaten in days.

Tracey tried to remember yesterday and the day before. She'd woken several times in this place and with this man. But she couldn't quite remember when. Nor could her companion. When she asked how long she'd been here he just shrugged. Alcohol has addled his brain, she thought. But he knew they were in LA, but not what part. And when she'd tried to stand, she was too giddy to walk, so spent a day or two lying on the blanket recovering.

Today she felt better. Tracey stood, stretched her limbs, and looked about. Cars clanked on the metal joints in the freeway above. Sea gulls called form a rubbish tip across a deep concrete drain. There was a wrecked car on its wheels nearby. Three men, dressed like her companion, were climbing out. They looked at her hungrily and instinctively. Tracey checked her clothing and underwear. Dirty and stinking. She could tell she'd been violated recently.

And she had a burn on her back. Not that she'd seen it, but she could feel it. A large, deep burn, but inside her clothes. She'd seen burns like that, learning first aid at the school. She'd been tasered. But by whom?

"Thanks again buddy." She waved to her companion, but he didn't look up from the bottle. Picking her way carefully through the broken glass and plastic bags, Tracey set out for the rubbish dump where a tractor was working. Time to find out where I am and the date, she thought.

...........................................

Trenton could hear Daphne calling as he searched for the phone.

"Sorry about that," he said when he'd located it. "Dropped the phone. Busy here, so much to do."

Frank and Daphne repeated their concerns about Liam and Trenton promised to get the boy to call them as soon as he could, ringing off saying he had an appointment. As soon as they were gone he phoned Thomas and asked him to fetch Liam. He doesn't need to dress, Trenton said.

The fourway screen fuck was raunchy and hot.

http://sockboyz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/hx102_scene6_018.jpg

Why don't these guys save it for the cameras, Trenton thought. In a minute or so, Trenton watched as Thomas entered the room. The four young guys disengaged and lay on the bed, their hard cocks pointing at the ceiling. Should have installed sound in the guest bedroom, Trenton thought. Liam stood up, showing no obvious after effects of the anal assault, pulled on a pair of white swim briefs and left the room with Thomas. The three remaining guys moved to the brown sofa and recommenced their liaison.

My dirty little fuckers, Trenton thought.

Liam knocked, then entered the room. Trenton couldn't help but admire his find.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/a2/dc/51a2dcd21e862d8be48ab851dde366f6.jpg

"Hi, beautiful boy," Trenton said. He melted inside when Liam smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine," Liam said.

Trenton gestured, and the speedo-clad 18 year old walked across and sat on Trenton's lap. The older man's hard cock tussled with Liam's ass through Trenton's open house coat.

"How are you getting on with your new friends?"

Trenton pointed Liam to the screen where Seth, Allen and Levi were getting it on.

http://throbbingdick.com/wp-content...ng-Phoenix-Pride-2014-Amateur-Gay-Porn-17.jpg

To Trenton's delight, Liam started rubbing himself through the speedos, then unpeeled the tight briefs and unleashed his 8 inch teen cock. Trenton swallowed hard.

"Great," Liam said.

Fuck these one word answers, Trenton thought. What is it with teenagers?

"Doctor Dave will be round to see you later. In the mean time I want you to do something for me."

He made Liam stand, then stood himself and invited Liam to sit. Liam's cock was proud of his speedos.

"I want to enjoy that amazing cock of yours," Trenton said. "See if you can top as well as bottom."

And as Trenton sank to his knees in front of the chair, and moved to lower his mouth, he picked up his mobile and pressed redial. Liam's hard cock loomed like the ultimate prize as Trenton licked his lips. The mobile rang faintly, then 'Frank Riley...'

"And you need to talk to your father," Trenton said, handing the mobile to Liam as he took the boy's cock into his mouth and sucked.
 
Back
Top