Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

Living my life at night. A nocturnal kitten, always prowling, hunting for happiness or lusting for more. I see you there in the shadows too. I am drawn to you, I want to be next to you, dance with you, show you all of me and touch all of you. Don’t stop me. I’m a runaway train now, there’s no turning back.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Speed

I take things fast. Faster than most. I like it when you drive me from zero to sixty and I’m almost floating. I can’t breathe and there’s a feeling deep between my legs that’s indiscribable but so well known. I want that feeling everytime. On demand. In the backseat with the top down, night sky above us, you inside me and I’m screaming your name. In the front seat, your hand working it’s way up my skirt, finding where I can’t contain myself, squirming with delight and pulling your hand where I need it.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
I take things fast. Faster than most. I like it when you drive me from zero to sixty and I’m almost floating. I can’t breathe and there’s a feeling deep between my legs that’s indiscribable but so well known. I want that feeling everytime. On demand. In the backseat with the top down, night sky above us, you inside me and I’m screaming your name. In the front seat, your hand working it’s way up my skirt, finding where I can’t contain myself, squirming with delight and pulling your hand where I need it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Is that a damp spot or my wishful thinking. It would be soaked if I was in the car with you. But then they wouldn’t be on for long.

Mmmmm, I’ll bring the 63 Ford convertible around front! Let’s go for a drive!! I’d like to hike your skirt up and see the rest of the yellow!!

Oh to make you squirm...luscious cleft. :devil::kiss:

Oh how I have thoroughly enjoyed going through your wonderful thread and catching up on your beautifully erotic writings, and as for the perfectly delicious images, they have brought so much more pleasure and for that I thank you :rose:

*impish grin*

Is that a damp spot or my wishful thinking. It would be soaked if I was in the car with you. But then they wouldn’t be on for long.

A true lady never reveals her secrets... or when she does it’s with such class that you’re left stunned in wonder of her. *blows you a kiss*

Mmmmm, I’ll bring the 63 Ford convertible around front! Let’s go for a drive!! I’d like to hike your skirt up and see the rest of the yellow!!

Oooo! I love the combo of a fast car and a frisky gent!

Oh to make you squirm...luscious cleft. :devil::kiss:

*mischevious smiles*

Oh how I have thoroughly enjoyed going through your wonderful thread and catching up on your beautifully erotic writings, and as for the perfectly delicious images, they have brought so much more pleasure and for that I thank you :rose:

So glad you found my little thread. Hope you continue to enjoy.

Simply stunning, and spankable.

*blushes*

Absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing.

It’s my pleasure. *winks*

Whoa. Is it breakfast already?

Why

You never actually wanted to see me, did you? That’s why I paced my room, shaking and crying instead of sleeping because you were only a half hour drive away but didn’t tell me until you had landed that you would be there and you begged me not to drive to you. Was I not good enough to see in person? You were in my fucking time zone. We had only had that once before in so many years and you blew it. That’s when everything went wrong. I can’t even think about you now without crying. Your voice telling me over and over again that I’m a young, stupid girl who needs to wake up and see that you’re too busy to deal with me. Why am I spending any time on you here? I feel like I should at least acknowledge that you’re still in my head. Absorbing my thoughts and ruining others for me.

When it was good you were amazing. What happened? A half hour drive happened and words that can never be taken back. This is my closure since I haven’t really been afforded any by our situation. I’m not listening for you any more.

-M

P.S. sorry for being real here, but I’ve been past due for this vent session... have a cute pic of me all alone waiting for my replacement for this sack of crap.

Last edited:
You never actually wanted to see me, did you? That’s why I paced my room, shaking and crying instead of sleeping because you were only a half hour drive away but didn’t tell me until you had landed that you would be there and you begged me not to drive to you. Was I not good enough to see in person? You were in my fucking time zone. We had only had that once before in so many years and you blew it. That’s when everything went wrong. I can’t even think about you now without crying. Your voice telling me over and over again that I’m a young, stupid girl who needs to wake up and see that you’re too busy to deal with me. Why am I spending any time on you here? I feel like I should at least acknowledge that you’re still in my head. Absorbing my thoughts and ruining others for me.

When it was good you were amazing. What happened? A half hour drive happened and words that can never be taken back. This is my closure since I haven’t really been afforded any by our situation. I’m not listening for you any more.

-M

P.S. sorry for being real here, but I’ve been past due for this vent session... have a cute pic of me all alone waiting for my replacement for this sack of crap.

That's a shame. You're amazing and deserve so much better.:kiss::rose:

-M

That's a shame and you deserve better.:kiss::rose:

-M

Everyone needs to vent!! You don’t have to apologize for it either!! Thinking maybe I need to get the vert out and take you for a spin!! Clear your head, clear your thoughts, hit the reset button and turn the page!! Thinking of ya M!!!

-M

Sounds like a huge letdown. Nothing worse than being led on with words when there was no intention of the promised meeting. Their loss not yours.

Lovely photo.

Invincible

I still want him. He teases with me. He says I mean a lot to him. I’m melting. It’s like my whole body is smitten. It’s those eyes, though. He has those eyes and in combination with that drop dead sexy body...God! How I want him. I want him to fuck me. The way he looks at me, talks to me. He makes me so wet just thinking about his kisses, his touch. Perhaps he will pierce me with his stare in person, leave me weak in the knees with a simple kiss, slip inside me and make me moan with such pleasure someday. Until then, I’ll ride this high he gives me.

Last edited:
I still want him. He teases with me. He says I mean a lot to him. I’m melting. It’s like my whole body is smitten. It’s those eyes, though. He has those eyes and in combination with that drop dead sexy body...God! How I want him. I want him to fuck me. The way he looks at me, talks to me. He makes me so wet just thinking about his kisses, his touch. Perhaps he will pierce me with his stare in person, leave me weak in the knees with a simple kiss, slip inside me and make me moan with such pleasure someday. Until then, I’ll ride this high he gives me.

Lucky guy he is!!!! Lucky lucky man!!

What a fool he is not visiting and ravishing your beautiful body.

If I collect the star, do I get to be invincible to you? Because you are just so damn gorgeous and stunning, you definitely have a very alluring and desirable body.
:rose::kiss:

I hope you get what you want and need. -Hugs-

You are absolutely fantastic!

Love getting an insight in to your mind, including the passion and the pain, as well as your incredibly delectable body of yours!

Thank you so much for bravely sharing so much of yourself with we debauched people of Lit!

Enjoy the moment

She’s so soft. Tender meat in my hands. I want to knead and paw at her, but I don’t because I know that more reaction comes when I take my time. I love hearing her moan when I graze my lips or fingers along just the right places. Sweet, animalistic sounds that make me want her to be mine forever.

Last edited:
She’s so soft. Tender meat in my hands. I want to knead and paw at her, but I don’t because I know that more reaction comes when I take my time. I love hearing her moan when I graze my lips or fingers along just the right places. Sweet, animalistic sounds that make me want her to be mine forever.

Lovely imagery with words...and lucky hand. :devil::kiss:

Back