The last person to post here wins again . . .

Great, innit?

I live WAY farther south than you, so my nights aren't so short this time of year, but I remember when I did live farther north that in the summer there wasn't much time between sunset and sunrise.

We visited family even farther north and there were hardly enough dark hours for a nap. That was okay with me because they ranched on the shores of Lake Manitoba and I could spend most of those daytime hours on horseback. It was like some kind of heaven for a boy from in town.

Maybe they're showing off for all those girls. ;)

Why wouldn't they? I found myself walking down a grocery store aisle yesterday behind a woman who's dress left most of her back exposed. She had large flower tattoos that wrapped around her right hip. I was, um... intrigued. And I'm not even a fan of tattoos.

I live WAY farther south than you, so my nights aren't so short this time of year, but I remember when I did live farther north that in the summer there wasn't much time between sunset and sunrise.

We visited family even farther north and there were hardly enough dark hours for a nap. That was okay with me because they ranched on the shores of Lake Manitoba and I could spend most of those daytime hours on horseback. It was like some kind of heaven for a boy from in town.

Up in Churchill, setting and rising with the Sun this time of year would get you as much as 6 hours of rest (as long as you slept through twilight and dawn; if not, forget it).

Up in Churchill, setting and rising with the Sun this time of year would get you as much as 6 hours of rest (as long as you slept through twilight and dawn; if not, forget it).

I remember that up north twilight and dawn lasted a long time. Here, not so much.

Why wouldn't they? I found myself walking down a grocery store aisle yesterday behind a woman who's dress left most of her back exposed. She had large flower tattoos that wrapped around her right hip. I was, um... intrigued. And I'm not even a fan of tattoos.

A tattoo can be sexy.

A tattoo can be sexy.

I have to admit that.

Did you ever see the second Emmanuel movie?

In one scene in Hong Kong she watched a polo match in which one of the players was knocked off his horse and went to the locker room. She followed and watched him dry off after his shower. His back and arms were tattooed all over with pictures of Chinese women and (if I remember right) hibiscus flowers.

She liked it. He got laid.

I have to admit that.

In one scene in Hong Kong she watched a polo match in which one of the players was knocked off his horse and went to the locker room. She followed and watched him dry off after his shower. His back and arms were tattooed all over with pictures of Chinese women and (if I remember right) hibiscus flowers.

As I understand it, a lot of men got laid by her for one reason or another.

Happy Sinday Morning.

HP, that was more or less the point of the movie as i remember it.

I have to admit that.

I have tats but I would love more. And no, I did not see that movie. I rarely watch any movies at all.

The few hours before I got up this morning were filled with odd dreams. I dreamed that I cut my finger on a broken wine glass and the pain woke me up. Oddly, the finger still hurts now and then, though there's no visible injury. I think there may be a tiny wood splinter in there somewhere.

The Oddest was of course very odd. The Air Force Thunderbirds were supposed to perform here this weekend, but canceled because they lost a member during a show last week in Colorado. In my dream, that didn't stop them. They didn't even need airplanes. The pilots and their ground crew danced across the sky in my dream, doing a sort of Village People act. The lighting was spectacular.

The few hours before I got up this morning were filled with odd dreams. I dreamed that I cut my finger on a broken wine glass and the pain woke me up. Oddly, the finger still hurts now and then, though there's no visible injury. I think there may be a tiny wood splinter in there somewhere.

The Oddest was of course very odd. The Air Force Thunderbirds were supposed to perform here this weekend, but canceled because they lost a member during a show last week in Colorado. In my dream, that didn't stop them. They didn't even need airplanes. The pilots and their ground crew danced across the sky in my dream, doing a sort of Village People act. The lighting was spectacular.

The Thunderbird's lost a plane but the pilot ejected and was picked up. The Navy Blue Angels Lost a pilot and a plane.

The Thunderbird's lost a plane but the pilot ejected and was picked up. The Navy Blue Angels Lost a pilot and a plane.

For some reason, the loss of a 'plane under those circumstances seems worse that one lost in combat.
It's more of an "Oh - shit" moment, as opposed to a "that's sad; he was a good bloke".

A new EMOJI chart i(number 9.0) s being published in a week or two. It includes a bit of bacon. . . .

Those interested might like to see v8 as it is HERE

Moanday, Moanday.

The coffee is ready.

ETA: Why is someone out on a riding lawnmower at 6:30 AM?

Last edited:
Why is someone out on a riding lawnmower at 6:30 AM?

Maybe they smelled your coffee and it got them moving.

Moanday is a good word for it. The weekend chores have been leaving me with a sore back on Moanday morning.

Back