Alternate Blurting I: Wasteland

The Caps would be more than happy to repeat that on Thursday.

Are you a gambler?

Let's say I like a good challenge. What ya wagering?
Yes they are! He hooked me up into watching this sport!

It's highly underrated!

It's fast, less brawls than there used to be. People used to watch hockey for the fights, now they watch it for the skillz, and fights, the occasional ones at least. There's gruesome images of Clint Malarchuk getting his throat sliced, right through the carotid artery.

Let's say I like a good challenge. What ya wagering?

It's fast, less brawls than there used to be. People used to watch hockey for the fights, now they watch it for the skillz, and fights, the occasional ones at least. There's gruesome images of Clint Malarchuk getting his throat sliced, right through the carotid artery.

Yes, for the kicks, I was watching some old hockey clips from YouTube and man, those fights go HARD!

Ooo, lord, Clint almost died!

long rainy day, but got to watch the newer ben hur and the original oliver! whilst making the rug, so it worked out okay. my back is still giving me gyp but is improving, thank goodness. :cool:

link for H regarding harry secombe and his part as a goon, with peter sellers & spike milligan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goon_Show

Last edited:
Yes, for the kicks, I was watching some old hockey clips from YouTube and man, those fights go HARD!

Ooo, lord, Clint almost died!

I know, right?
The only reason Clint lived was because he jammed his finger in there and didn't take it out. They said if he hadn't he wouldn't have made it off the ice alive.

damn, got a real craving for some big, meaty, barbeque ribs. ain't gonna happen today but we need to cook some. soon! :cattail:

damn, got a real craving for some big, meaty, barbeque ribs. ain't gonna happen today but we need to cook some. soon! :cattail:

OMG.. watched a few hours of bbq pitmasters yesterday, now we're both craving ribs.

I did use my smoker a couple weeks ago, the ribs were spectacular..

Have you had Sonnys bbq? Decent for a chain place..

IMG-3613.jpg

that poor pufferfish is like, "MAAAAAAN NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN..."

:D

I'm still mad I can't watch it whenever I want on Netflix anymore. What else am I going to watch in between binges of the Office?

I'm still mad I can't watch it whenever I want on Netflix anymore. What else am I going to watch in between binges of the Office?

did they renew the office? there was a lot of talk recently that they might not. haven't heard anything since. i know friends is going bye bye soon.

and the lowest tier of hulu is six bucks now. they have futurama. muhahaha.

Back