Sons Of Anarchy (Need An Opie)

He was driving her crazy to the point of going insane but she didn't mind it...that much. Everything inside of her she could not help but sighed softly. She grew wet quickly since he knew just how to touch her and before she knew it she cried his name again and cried out allowing herself to cum.
 
He kept teasing her body as the had her orgasum. He slowed his teasingg as she the orasum started to end.

When it was over he moved back a step from her and said "slip out of them shorts and into a short skirt. Then come to the living room to watch tv on the couch."

He didn't tell her he was planing on laying on the couch and cover up under the big blanket over the couch. He just watched and waitted for her to change then moved to the couch keeping the tv off wanting to hear what she would do.

He had a suprize for her with him laying naked under the blanket. As he lays on his back listening for her to walk into what seams to be a empty room. He can feel him self getting xcited a bit as he waits in a adult form of hide and seak. He knows she may just walk to the couch and sit on top the blanket or may stand with her back to the couch and move the blanket and sit with out looking.... He wonders what she will do tho.
 
It was kinda funny how this was going and before she knew what was going on, she washed herself since she felt sticky and once done she put on a thong and a short blue skirt. She had no idea what he was doing, but when she went back to him she saw him under a blanket. When she noticed he was naked she smiled and moved the blanket a bit and she laid on top of him cuddling up with him, she kissed his bare chest. Looking into his eyes and smiled kissing him deeply.
 
As they kissed his hands started to rub over her back and shoulders then moved south down her back to over her skirt covering her ass. Soon his hands where under her skirt and squeezing her ass cheeks. His finger tips could feel the thong and he stopped kissing her. He said "Please stand up and slip it off, the thong is not needed. *he winks with a playful smile*He changes his tone to a playful tone saying " unless your to scared to have no panties off."
 
"Do you one better baby" She was able to untie the thong removing it like a bikini type thong and looked into his eyes. Her heart was racing knowing he was naked before her and she changed into a tube top thankfully it matched the color of her skirt well. She bent down kissing him.
 
He gives he a playful pout saying "awww no show as it comes off." with a chuckle in his voice. He watches her face to see her reaction that he was hoping to see her slip it off standing up. He hoped maybe a bit of a sexy dance or extra little playful movements. He kisses her back
 
she heard what he said and saw the little pout. she knew that in one side he was disappointed and then the other he was playing so she decided to give him a show she slowly got up and has she got up she tied a little bow and her thong. She looked before him and turned around to grab her phone instantly brought up a song something sexy to dance to and she danceed to it. first she statred to sway her hips trying to seduce him even though he didn't really need to do it. She turned around showing her backside was facing him and as she did and she's fully unzipped the skirt. Letting the skirt pool around her bare feet.

Before her was an instant vision and she smiled looking down at him. She was well shaving and then she turned facing him he could see but she proved herself regularly took good care of herself and even smell like a cherry blossom. she continued to dance and she slowly started to undo the little bow on each side allowing it to drop showing off her bare pussy. she grinned a little and then decided to go to for her top should put on a tube top to match the color of her skirts and that she did her breasts bounced back freely.

She didn't know if this was going to be the all the way kind of play but as she grinned she pushed back the blanket to see him bear looking at his cock licking her lips has she lay flat on him kissing him stroking his chest.
 
He watched her getting up and when she started to tie the bow on her thong again. He wondered if she got mad at him. He was about to say something when she grabbed her phone and started to look for something on it. He smiled and look up at her with a puzzled look till he heard the music. Almost the same time he watched her body go into motion. His mouth fell open and his face lit up where she could see he was happy and shocked. As she started swaying her hips. His eyes was fixed on them. If it would have been a cartoon he would have the hypnotic circles rotating in his eyes and he watches. He lays on his back mind blank other then admiring the sexy woman before him.

He sees she turns around. He has a wonderfull view of her firm ass and legs. He can only watch fighting to remeber to breath as her hands move to her back. He watches as she slowly lowers the zipper of her skirt and lets it fall at her feet. As her hips sway her breast bounce. He holds his breath not knowing if shes going to tease him as she gose for her top. Slowly lifting it up and over her and dropping it on the floor.

He watches her say dancing so sexy till she lowers her self on him. As she lowers her body. She sees his hard cock spring up as she pulls the blankets from over his hips as she lays flat on top of him. His hard cock resting along her pussy lips. He starts to moan "Oh.... oh god..."then there lips meet as she starts to kiss him. He feels her hands on his cheek. He moves his hands one on her back slowly moving up and down it as the other grips her sexy ass. He starts to flex his cock making it lightly high her pussy lips and ass cheeks.

He is clearly in heaven now.
 
When it came to Opie she had be careful because sometimes he could lose his patience but it was understandable at a lot of reasons why especially when she get that song and they don't wait for so long. But she could feel his erection see it and keeps actually see it pulsate it made her smile even more and she wanted him so badly she wanted to just pin him down with her strength slid her pussy on him and go to town. because she was still a virgin then getting used to everything she didn't know what he really wanted but when he kissed her deep in the kiss their tongues dancing she moaned in it and was allowing him to guide her to what he wanted because she didn't want let's play some but because she wanted to fuck him for so long it was hard to not just go right to it.

"show me what you want baby but if this is going to be the time that we finally become one do not treat me as a virgin treat me as a woman a woman madly in love with you and your children" what she wanted to say out loud but did not was a woman that wanted to have a baby with him but she knew that that would come later in the future there was no rush.
 
He brakes the kiss from her lips and moves his top lip to her lower lip. He starts to nibble and suckle on it. He knows this should drive her crazy.

His hand that is on her back. He mores it to her left hand that is still on his face. He softly but firmly grabs her left wrist and moves her hand away from his face. Down to her hips.. As he pulls her hand down it slides over his body down to his hips. He starts to now try and push it under her hips.. He hopes she will move her hand to his cock.

All the while he is still nibbling and licking her lower lips and his eyes looking into her eyes.
 
She felt what he was doing, what instructions he was "showing" her. She loved what he was doing and her hand followed and her warm and gentle hand gently running a finger down the base all the way to the head and smiled. She kept stroking him in long slow strokes, enjoying the reaction he made.
 
He stopped nibbling on her lower lip and now softly moans with each time her hand moves up and down his shaft. He can see the joy on her face.. He moans "having fun with the toy?"
 
She had a grin on her face and a twinkle in her eye. "Very much so and you know what I've been dying for.
 
He smiles and says "Your on top, its your show hun" He flexes his cock 3 times back to back in her hand.
 
She smiled at him and just nodded to him, she didn't know if he wanted to use a condom or anything but she bent down and kissed him, as the same time she straddled him. Her hot entrance ready for him, she began to sit on the head of his cock and groaned feeling how big he was. She sat up straight looking at him and she allowed her weight to force her onto his cock, she grunted a bit as he tore through her hymen and the pain of the barrier being torn down could be seen but she didn't allow it to stop her, she placed her hands on each side of his head and began to move her hips into him.

"Oh Opie......yes..." She groaned
 
He wasn't sure where or how far she would take this. They both knew they wanted to fuck eachothers brains out.

He enjoyed not knowing where she would take them. He was eager to return her kiss. He felt her legs on each side of him. His mind full of wonder about this little vixen. He felt her pussy lips with his head of his cock. He wondered if she was going to play a bit. Soon he found out as she started to sink on his shaft.. He was looking into her eyes with shock as she just pushed it in and her slowly sinking down. She looks of shock with the feeling of his cock pushing up in her tight pussy.

He could feel her leaning foreword on to his chest. Her hands ripping his face as her elbows supported her weight on his chest. He smiles and says "like this"moving her hands to cup his shoulders. He says "now you can pull" He waits to see her reaction as she starts to pull her self helping her hips move up and down his hips
 
She had wanted him for so long she had many dreams of this to much and couldn't take it any more, she did as he showed her and nodded, she moved up and down on him. "I'm sorry to just plunge in, but I have had so many sex dreams I couldn't take it any more...Jesus I love you so much, especially how you feel inside me baby..." She kissed him deeply she did want him to take control since she wanted him to treat her like the woman she was, not the virgin she had been.
 
He moves his mouth from her mouth to say "I like a woman to start out setting the pace, so I know what feels good to her. It may change one day from rocking back and forth to rolling of your hips, so exparament. bounce a bit and mix them up. Have fun feeling what feels the best for you." He says looking into her eyes. He nods and says "Go on its safe"
 
She knew not what was going to happen at the end but she nodded, and rode him her breasts following with him, moving her head back feeling every inch of him it was incredible. The night would be magical and she felt safe with him, thinking of how long she wanted his perfect body.
 
"ummmm ya" he said in a moan. After a few second he said "sitting up or leaning back changes the angle and feel.
 
She leaned back letting out another groan, feeling like her body was tugging on him, holding onto him so she didn't fall back, that would be embarrassing beyond measure she thought. Her insides were slowly starting to clamp around him milking him, encouraging him to "give it up" so to speak.
 
He was shocked at how tight she was clamping on to his cock deep in her and feels like shes trying to pull it deeper. A few minutes of the pulling he felt his cum shooting up into her. He never came so fast before today..
 
She came the same time that he did and panted softly as she slowed down then stopped hunched over looking into his eyes and smiled. She bent down brushing her lips against his, kissing him lightly then deeply and needing breath after a few moments she let the kiss break.
 
He watches her face as they kiss. He loves the way she moves. The little things her body dose..When she brakes the kisses on his lips. He starts to kiss her left blushing cheek as he starts to rub the right one.
 
Looking into his eyes she smiled and when she so cheap in touch by his hand she knows hold his hand with her cheek looking into his eyes happy that they did this moment together and it was worth the wait. "You were worth the wait I love you so very much sweetheart."
 
Back
Top