Mindfondler's suit strip!

Wait?!!!! There are thong photos????? :D *drool*

:eek: And we are not privvy to these photos, why? :(

Yes, why?:D

I didn't say that you won't be allowed to see them -- just that I'm hiding them for the moment. :D

Sorry but I agree with the other viewers. We need other shots to compare. You want to make your fans happy don't you?? :)

*pinches himself to confirm that he's not having a self-indulgent dream*

Well... I certainly wouldn't wish to be accused of being unresponsive to my fans, so I've taken some more photos of me wearing a variety of boxer shorts and other underwear. I might be prepared to post a selection of them if there's still a demand for them. :)

Last edited:
OK, then! :)

I'll start by posting some shots of me in straightforward boxer shorts. If those go down okay, then I'll consider moving on to other underwear which is increasingly daring. How does that sound?

These are the black boxers that I originally intended to wear for the suit strip. As you can see, the texture of the material is difficult to distinguish from that of my suit -- hence my late decision to swap to the sleek shorts.

attachment.php

I considered these check boxers as another possible alternative in case I chickened out of wearing the sleek shorts. They're very easy to distinguish from the suit, but they're also a bit on the small side for me.

attachment.php

Here I am wearing some spotty boxers:

attachment.php

Now I'm in your hands. More? :D

Attachments

• black-front.jpg
    black-front.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 429
  • check-front.jpg
    check-front.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 404
  • spots-front.jpg
    spots-front.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 397
And you said you were'nt an underwear model!! Pfffft, liar. ;)

God those luscious legs, the man fur mmmmmmmmmmmm :devil:

You're so matter-of-fact about your underwear that it's adorable. :D And I agree with the posters above - you have amazing legs that a lady could probably eat lunch off of.

Oh yes, eat lunch off of!

Thank you!

I think you look most edible in the two darker boxers, maybe the checked ones should be for those not quite as sexy days? ;)

I think you look most edible in the two darker boxers, maybe the checked ones should be for those not quite as sexy days? ;)

Yeah... I don't like the checked ones much (they cramp my style somewhat!). I only considered them originally because they contrast strongly with my suit trousers.

And you said you were'nt an underwear model!! Pfffft, liar. ;)

God those luscious legs, the man fur mmmmmmmmmmmm :devil:

Goodness me. I think I need a lie down.

Come here, next to me ... :)

You're so matter-of-fact about your underwear that it's adorable. :D And I agree with the posters above - you have amazing legs that a lady could probably eat lunch off of.

Oh yes, eat lunch off of!

Thank you!

Awww... you all say such lovely things! Thanks again! :rose:

How could I refuse to post some more? I might even release some of my more daring photos now.

Before I consider that, though, I'll post the remainder of my shots of conventional boxer shorts and I'll see what you have to say about them.

Here are some more dark boxers. If you look very closely, then you'll see that they have little hearts on them.

attachment.php

These are my silk boxer shorts. The photo doesn't do justice to them (the blotchy look is due to light scattering off them) as they feel great to wear!

attachment.php

These are some thin and flimsy white boxer shorts that I keep for hot summer nights. I had to check the photo carefully to ensure that they hadn't gone transparent.

attachment.php

Here is a rear view of the white boxers, in case anyone likes that sort of thing.

attachment.php

So... would anyone like to see the sleek shorts again? I have both front and rear views available.

Attachments

• hearts-front.jpg
    hearts-front.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 381
  • silk-front.jpg
    silk-front.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 384
  • white-front.jpg
    white-front.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,476
  • white-rear.jpg
    white-rear.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 529
Woo hoo, finally we have a butt shot!!

I love all your underwear so far but those white ones need a bucket of water dumped on them....just sayin. :devil:

These are some thin and flimsy white boxer shorts that I keep for hot summer nights. I had to check the photo carefully to ensure that they hadn't gone transparent.

attachment.php

It's important to be transparent with your fans, though. :(

White boxer shorts in the shower, perhaps? Might work ;)

I'm sure the silk ones are lovely to wear, but they are tooooooo long!

And YES PLEASE to the sleek ones!

Woo hoo, finally we have a butt shot!!

I think I might be able to improve on that one...

I love all your underwear so far but those white ones need a bucket of water dumped on them....just sayin. :devil:

Ooh... you're very naughty! ;)

It's important to be transparent with your fans, though. :(

You're very naughty too! ;)

White boxer shorts in the shower, perhaps? Might work ;)

*writes three names in naughty book* ;)

I'm sure the silk ones are lovely to wear, but they are tooooooo long!

They do seem unduly long, like a throwback to an Edwardian bathing suit. They're great with satin sheets, though -- it's possible for me to slide around the bed as if I'm in play on a Shove Ha'penny board. :D

And YES PLEASE to the sleek ones!

Here you are, then!

Front view:

attachment.php

Rear view:

attachment.php

Hope you like them! :)

Attachments

• sleek-front-2.jpg
    sleek-front-2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 611
  • sleek-rear.jpg
    sleek-rear.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 376
Thanks for posting more!

However, I am not sure about the sleek ones, they look uncomfortable and a bit inaccessible ;)

Comfort and access is everything :D

Dang, it's hot in here!!! :devil:

Thanks for posting more!

I'm glad that you like them! :D

However, I am not sure about the sleek ones, they look uncomfortable and a bit inaccessible ;)

Comfort and access is everything :D

Actually, the sleek ones are surprisingly comfortable. They're very stretchy, so there's plenty of room for me to manoeuvre. ;)

If accessibility is most important to you, then I have some other briefs that definitely fit the bill. I'll need to double-check my photos, though, before I consider posting them. As it was, I needed to do some... ummm... re-arrangement to ensure that they didn't reveal too much, and I had to keep my thoughts completely away from anything sexy. :eek:

On a different note, I wonder whether any ladies have posted (or are considering posting) a parallel step-by-step transformation from prim business outfit to underlying sexy underwear. I'd certainly enjoy seeing that kind of set! :)

I'm glad that you like them! :D

Actually, the sleek ones are surprisingly comfortable. They're very stretchy, so there's plenty of room for me to manoeuvre. ;)

If accessibility is most important to you, then I have some other briefs that definitely fit the bill. I'll need to double-check my photos, though, before I consider posting them. As it was, I needed to do some... ummm... re-arrangement to ensure that they didn't reveal too much, and I had to keep my thoughts completely away from anything sexy. :eek:

On a different note, I wonder whether any ladies have posted (or are considering posting) a parallel step-by-step transformation from prim business outfit to underlying sexy underwear. I'd certainly enjoy seeing that kind of set! :)

Rearrange? What is this rearrange of which you speak? ! !

I did a work clothes strip on my thread a while ago ...

Rearrange? What is this rearrange of which you speak? ! !

It was similar to that manoeuvre carried out by the assistant at a supermarket checkout when they squeeze all of one's groceries into a small bag without allowing anything to stick out at the top. The end-result was a bit cramped!

I did a work clothes strip on my thread a while ago ...

That sounds worth searching for... *cue lots of clicking and scrolling* ;)

Ah yes! I assume it's your set starting here (click) (in several instalments).

Phew... that's a hot one! I like it! *reaches for a fan* :D

Hi Everyone! Just a drive by greeting!

Please strip more for us MF!:rose:

It was similar to that manoeuvre carried out by the assistant at a supermarket checkout when they squeeze all of one's groceries into a small bag without allowing anything to stick out at the top. The end-result was a bit cramped!

Ah yes. And the eggs broken at the bottom .... :p

That sounds worth searching for... *cue lots of clicking and scrolling* ;)

Ah yes! I assume it's your set starting here (click) (in several instalments).

Phew... that's a hot one! I like it! *reaches for a fan* :D

I'm glad you enjoyed! My husband's first attempt at taking my pictures. Although there are a few earlier ones too ..

Hi Everyone! Just a drive by greeting!

Please strip more for us MF!:rose:

Ditto!

Well then... by popular demand, here I am in the "more accessible" mesh briefs (after packing in the groceries!):

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope it was worth the wait!

Attachments

• mesh-front.jpg
    mesh-front.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 461
  • mesh-rear.jpg
    mesh-rear.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 445
:eek: Holy Smokes MF!!!! I'd like to unpack your groceries for you after I crawl back into my chair. :devil:

Back