temptress n. An alluring, bewitching woman.

Almost_Lover

Literotica Guru
Hello my fellow literoticans. I'm back with a new thread. Firstly, there are few things you should know about me (if you don't already) ;)

I am flighty, impulsive, and unpredictable. I may stop by once a day, once a week, once a month, or once every six months. You just never know with me.

I'm a fun gal, laid back, and just pretty darn chill. We can have some awesome conversation in this thread, along with some yummy pics as well. Just keep it light, I don't like being badgered for "more pics" every day. I want a happy place to go and just have fun! Male and female posters are welcome. I'm a people person :D

Renovations in progress around here.

Index (Any fully nude or face pics will not be included here.)

Random Shots
Fox River Socks, Favorite undies 1 p.74, Favorite undies 2 p.74, Hubby's shirt p.74, Fishnet Feet p.75, Happy Thursday p.75, Naughty 1 p.75, Naughty 2 p.75, Boobies 1 p.76, Boobies 2 p.76, Boobies 3 p.76, Boobies 4 p.76, Covered boobs p.76, Cleavage p.76, Legs p.76, Red tank top p.78,

Black & Green Corset p.72
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,

Country Girl p.73
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Last edited:
Let me be the first to say...welcome back!:D

And me the third...:) It's a pleasure to have you back here!!! And I'm sure it will be a greater pleasure to see your pics again!!! Hope you're happy! That's what matters! :rose:

A very welcome return- and that pic shows how much you live up to the thread title- definitely a temptress, and I can never resist temptation

Thank you all so much! It's really good to see some new guys, as well as some familiar ones! I hope you're all having a great night. :kiss:

Thank you all so much! It's really good to see some new guys, as well as some familiar ones! I hope you're all having a great night. :kiss:

I would be one of the new faces, but welcome back anyway! And allow me to say that I'm certainly having a better night now. :D

The new additions look great AL!

Will have to see more, of course ;). But they look like they go well on you.

The new additions look great AL!

Will have to see more, of course ;). But they look like they go well on you.

LOL, thanks Faime. I appreciate that very much! I can't pull everything out of my photo arsenal just yet though!

They look great Alabama! Just like I thought they would! :) Your body was smokin hot before, but now with the added confidence boost that you have recently acquired I think that you will show it off in a different light. You have always been right there on top as one of my favorite people to talk to. You look just as gorgeous as ever :kiss:

You certainly are a Temptress ;)

I never caught your previous thread, but this one seems off to a great start. And no, I don't care if nature or nurture created them= they look very nice through my e-window;)

alluring, temptress and everything you said.

your first pic indicated all of that.

Hello my fellow literoticans. I'm back with a new thread. Firstly, there are few things you should know about me (if you don't already) ;)

I am flighty, impulsive, and unpredictable. I may stop by once a day, once a week, once a month, or once every six months. You just never know with me.

I'm a fun gal, laid back, and just pretty darn chill. We can have some awesome conversation in this thread, along with some yummy pics as well. Just keep it light, I don't like being badgered for "more pics" every day. I want a happy place to go and just have fun!

I do have a previous thread. I would like to leave that thread in the past. I feel that I've outgrown it (in more ways than one, LOL)! It was fun, but I think it just has too many pages, and I'd like a fresh start here on lit. I probably won't be responding to posts made there and may have it removed altogether.

Annnnnd lastly... yes they are fake, and I fucking LOVE them. If you don't, then you can take your negativity elsewhere. :D I really don't need it. Happy place here remember!?!?! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

First time we've met - but liking what I'm seeing so far!!

Welcome back!

It's nice to see you again, even if you are looking a little, um, different from before. :D

-LCN

Back