Do you like to be watched while masturbating

Want an audience?

Especially for you ladies: If you want to show off and get an audience, about anytime you want...go park in an adult book/store parking lot and start the show...you will have an audience in a heart beat. The guys parked in the cars on your left and right will be all eyes and will be stroken...of course they will stick their hard cocks up high for you to see...lick your lips and stick out your tongue...that will drive them nuts...get your fingers all wet with your pussy nectar and lick them clean...watch their hands flying up and down those long shafts...open your mouth and watch their cum go flying in the air and the expressions on their faces...they will never forget it.

Get a strap on and turn it around so that the cock is way up inside you then hook the strap so it stays there...everytime you move or walk (if you can-hehe), it will move within you. Wear a loose fitting dress (sun dresses are great), of couse with no panties...and be prepared to flash...feel your juices running out of your soft pussy down your thighs...scoop it up with your fingers and suck them dry to get the next flow...mmm...stare at his crotch and lick your lips...with your eyes, invite him to unzip and pull that growing monster out to play...he will go very slow, showing you his beloved friend...up and down the shaft...under that swollen head...over that very sensitive spot and then he will squeeze the base and pre-cum will spew from the top and run down side. If he is man enough, he will rub some over his cock and scoop some up and lick it...letting you know how good it tastes...he'll close his eyes for only a brief moment...not wanting to miss anything you are doing. You pull the strap on out a little with one hand while the other plays with your hard clit. You start fucking yourself with the dildo...in and out...more juices coming out...you wish you had a thrid or fourth hand to catch it and bring it to your lips...faster you rub and fuck...you feel it building up...that cock has been in you for a long time...churning around inside...you see him stroking faster...you know his cum is starting to boil up...both of you are breathing faster and harder...both very close...he is trying to hold back...waiting for you...but you are too hot and he moans and throws his head back and you stare at that first blast of hot pearly white cum shooting out of his cock...then another blast and yet another...that sends you over the top and you cum hard...feeling your pussy clamp down on that cock ramming your very wet pussy...your clit throbs and the Thunder has totally consumed you....bliss....but you don't undo the strap...you are very creedy...
 
Want an audience?

Especially for you ladies: If you want to show off and get an audience, about anytime you want...go park in an adult book/store parking lot and start the show...you will have an audience in a heart beat. The guys parked in the cars on your left and right will be all eyes and will be stroken...of course they will stick their hard cocks up high for you to see...lick your lips and stick out your tongue...that will drive them nuts...get your fingers all wet with your pussy nectar and lick them clean...watch their hands flying up and down those long shafts...open your mouth and watch their cum go flying in the air and the expressions on their faces...they will never forget it.

Get a strap on and turn it around so that the cock is way up inside you then hook the strap so it stays there...everytime you move or walk (if you can-hehe), it will move within you. Wear a loose fitting dress (sun dresses are great), of couse with no panties...and be prepared to flash...feel your juices running out of your soft pussy down your thighs...scoop it up with your fingers and suck them dry to get the next flow...mmm...stare at his crotch and lick your lips...with your eyes, invite him to unzip and pull that growing monster out to play...he will go very slow, showing you his beloved friend...up and down the shaft...under that swollen head...over that very sensitive spot and then he will squeeze the base and pre-cum will spew from the top and run down side. If he is man enough, he will rub some over his cock and scoop some up and lick it...letting you know how good it tastes...he'll close his eyes for only a brief moment...not wanting to miss anything you are doing. You pull the strap on out a little with one hand while the other plays with your hard clit. You start fucking yourself with the dildo...in and out...more juices coming out...you wish you had a thrid or fourth hand to catch it and bring it to your lips...faster you rub and fuck...you feel it building up...that cock has been in you for a long time...churning around inside...you see him stroking faster...you know his cum is starting to boil up...both of you are breathing faster and harder...both very close...he is trying to hold back...waiting for you...but you are too hot and he moans and throws his head back and you stare at that first blast of hot pearly white cum shooting out of his cock...then another blast and yet another...that sends you over the top and you cum hard...feeling your pussy clamp down on that cock ramming your very wet pussy...your clit throbs and the Thunder has totally consumed you....bliss....but you don't undo the strap...you are very greedy...
 
I was watched last night...

In my mind....my lover was sitting at the end of my bed cradling his gorgeous cock in his hand. I could see the pure lust in his eyes as I began to tease my body starting with my very erect and hard nipples. Tracing circles around the nipple, starting on the outer edge and working my in.

I leaned up to lick my nipple and I saw his cock jump in his hands. I let my hand travel down my stomach to my pelvic bone. My other hand was tracing around my lips as I hungrily looked at his hardness, thinking of what he would taste like.

As my hand travelled across my pelvic bone to my thigh and back up again...coming so close to very core of me...but not touching yet. I love to tease myself and I can see my lover is teasing his cock as well.

I can feel the desire building deep inside me...my hips begin to thrust up to my hand as if begging it to touch that hot spot! I can feel my juices running to my anus.

I take my finger and spread the juices over my anus and let a finger slip inside....mmmmmmmmm as I let the other hand now lightly brush past my very hard clit...making my body jerk.

I am now looking directly into my lover's eyes as I let one finger slip inside my lips....gathering some juices and spreading them over my clit. I know now that I am past the point of stopping and I can that mirrored in my lover's eyes as he is stroking faster now.

I begin to pump my finger in and out of my anus at the same time one finger, then two, then three slip into my very hot and wet pussy.

I look to my lover and let him set the speed of the fingers for me as I match his strokes.

Soon we are both so hot...he stroking up and down furiously and I pumping my fingers in and out of my pussy and anus frantically to keep up with him.

I can feel the pressure building in my stomach and, though no words are spoken, my lover and I know that is time to let the pleasure free!!!

As I am cumming and spasming...I feel his hot cum shooting directly on my clit and fingers!!!!!!!! That set me over the edge and the "big O" pours out of me.

Once the spasms subside...we feed each other our cum...mix it all together...licking each others fingers and kissing.
 
MMMMmmmmm.........

Wow! thank-you for shareing that was amazing. Last night in the "heat of the moment" my wife filled me in on how she would love to fuck a young female friend of ours, and how she would like me to watch and touch myself for her. That made me so hot I came on the spot.;)

Im a little nervous to make any fantasy a reality and definetly not interested in forceing it, but am I ever so happy we shared.

I cant stop thinking about how hot she made me.........

Will keep you posted.....
 
Re: Re: Masturbation

Lusciousladyf said:


Great Idea...and I have the perfect person in mind !;) Thanks for the suggestion.

I am sure you can have the pick of the litter......are you going to give us a hint?:p
 
Re: MMMMmmmmm.........

Stiphy said:
Wow! thank-you for shareing that was amazing. Last night in the "heat of the moment" my wife filled me in on how she would love to fuck a young female friend of ours, and how she would like me to watch and touch myself for her. That made me so hot I came on the spot.;)

Im a little nervous to make any fantasy a reality and definetly not interested in forceing it, but am I ever so happy we shared.

I cant stop thinking about how hot she made me.........

Will keep you posted.....

Thanks and I wish you much luck in your new endeavors too...sounds like a good thing !;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Masturbation

bigleonardo said:


I am sure you can have the pick of the litter......are you going to give us a hint?:p

Hmmmmmmmm well I am not a kiss and tell kind of girl...but maybe..if you are a really good (naughty) boy ...Maybe it can be coaxed out of me...then again, maybe not.

Hmmmmmmm do I smell a challenge??:p
 
Gamelover221 said:
Very nice Luscious! I almost felt like I was really there.... wish I was :D

You mean it wasn't you???:eek: Ohhh then ..who the hell was it ????;)

Thanks ...I do enjoy my cock... :p (well I dont have one physically...well ..ya know what I mean!) :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Masturbation

Lusciousladyf said:


Hmmmmmmmmm you posted pics????????:eek: Why am I the last to always know these things!!!!!!!! :mad:

Luscious! what am I to do with you???

I left a message for you on the hooseir thread! Tung and everyone else was there to see them! I wondered why you didnt leave me a message.

Sigh, I guess you just dont read my posts...

sniff sniff
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Masturbation

llee69 said:


Luscious! what am I to do with you???

I left a message for you on the hooseir thread! Tung and everyone else was there to see them! I wondered why you didnt leave me a message.

Sigh, I guess you just dont read my posts...

sniff sniff

Awww yes I do Lee...I am just a little behind thats all....go look now :)
:kiss:
 
Masturbating in front of people

When I was living in the dorms at college I masturbated several times for groups (2 or more) of female coeds. I'm not sure why, but the girls just loved watching guys ejaculate. Sometimes when it would spurt 3-4 feet the girls would clap. Several took pics. Once I was part of a sorority initiation. The new girls had to masturbate guys in front of the other sorority members.

The past 2 girlfriends I've had, including my current love, liked watching me ejaculate. :D
 
watch me?

for quite sometime i have wanted to go up so someone in a public place (wal-mart, etc) and ask if they would like to watch me jerk-off. however, I can never get myself to do it. It really turns me on to think about it. If there are any ladies in Eastern PA that would like to watch, I would be willing to meet if were not too far apart. Email me at: lexan26@hotmail.com

oh, im 27 yo male, 6'1 193, ill send you a pic if it turns out that we might meet.
 
Would do it many years ago with a previous lover. Very nice. Now it is a fantasy to do it again. Actually it is the topic of the story I posted here.
 
I have never watched or been watched, so it is something I am interested in trying. *winks*
 
I love being watched. The way it started one day I was doing what I love to do, stroking my cock. My girl and her friend came home and without me realizing, saw me playing with my cock and watched til I shot my load. Later my girl confessed what they had seen. She said her and her friend got so hot watching me it was unbelievalble. So we got the idea to set it up again with us knowing but not her friend. So they came home again to coincidently find me stroking my cock only this time I knew I was being watched. Just knowing I was putting on a show was the hottest most lustful feeling you could believe. When I came I shot a load I thought would hit the ceiling. Since then we have told the friend and now masturbate for each other often. So yes I love to be watched and I love to watch. In fact take a look at your screen here I go again.
 
NYC Mututal Masterbation

Anyone in NYC want to get together for some mutual masturbation. Just watching, no preassure..just some fun?
 
Fantasy

Jaenelle said:
I have never watched or been watched, so it is something I am interested in trying. *winks*

Your interest IS my fantasy. Denver snowed in?:devil:
 
without a doubt

yes..without a doubt i love to be watched...i find it a huge turn on to perform for someone...makes it all the more exciting for me...:)
 
one of my oldest and biggest fantasies is for a group of women to watch as I slowly strip and masturbate in front of them, to feel their eyes on my body as I perform
 
fantasy I want to come true

I definitely would like to be watched and watch especially a stranger or a group....need to try it but its hard to just ask.....
 
i was able to kind of live the fantasy once in high school, truth or dare game...i was dared to masturbate and i did it, but it was about 2 girls and seven or eight guys...not quite the same thing
 
Back
Top