young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an man to fulfill an absolutely wicked fantasy with.

I prefer 30's-60's, wealthy, top... And intelligent. If you can't win it with words you're out of luck.

The entirety of the exchange will occur over the internet and snail mail/parcel service. Serious inquiries only will be given details... PM me.

Here's my ass as bait. :D

WP_000722.jpg

When I was in the Navy in the Philippines I heard about "Bennie Boys," crossdressing young men. Knowing I was gay by then, I went to the Bennie Boy bar in Olangapo and met Johnnie. He was absolutely beautiful and very engaging. WE went to his home at curfew and had incredible sex. He was slim with long silky hair and very experienced, and was a natural bottom. Mmmmmmmm nestled on top giving him a long hard fuck. He became my "long-time" girl and we got together every time I was in port. He lived a beautiful young prostitute that loved being in bed with us when we made love, an once in awhile she joined in. She also had a girlfriend like many of the bar girls. I still get off remembering that time. He was my lover on two WESTPACs and I think of him/her to this day.

I was brought out by a gentle older counselor at summer camp when I was young teen with an awful crush on him. He showed me my true sexuality and I will always be grateful to him. I had the opportunity years later to bring a young man out who wanted to find out about himself. My story "Joseph" tells about that time.

When I was in the Navy in the Philippines I heard about "Bennie Boys," crossdressing young men. Knowing I was gay by then, I went to the Bennie Boy bar in Olangapo and met Johnnie. He was absolutely beautiful and very engaging. WE went to his home at curfew and had incredible sex. He was slim with long silky hair and very experienced, and was a natural bottom. Mmmmmmmm nestled on top giving him a long hard fuck. He became my "long-time" girl and we got together every time I was in port. He lived a beautiful young prostitute that loved being in bed with us when we made love, an once in awhile she joined in. She also had a girlfriend like many of the bar girls. I still get off remembering that time. He was my lover on two WESTPACs and I think of him/her to this day.

I was brought out by a gentle older counselor at summer camp when I was young teen with an awful crush on him. He showed me my true sexuality and I will always be grateful to him. I had the opportunity years later to bring a young man out who wanted to find out about himself. My story "Joseph" tells about that time.

Damn that's hot.....Thanks for sharing..;)

Small Cock Fucked By Big Cock

Lucky young man! I'd love to be seduced.

This luscious clip proves beyond doubt that - although equal in every other way, men are not equal when it comes to cock size. And it's only appropriate that the guy with the smaller cock should sexually service the guy with the bigger cock as an act of submission and respect to the alpha-male. It's what nature intended...

Cock-Slut For My Master...

18 year old bottom, love love older men

Know what you mean Twink. I've always been a loser in so many ways. I've got no real talent to brag about. The only thing I've ever been good at is sucking cock. And an older appreciative guy will always be favorite. I prefer an assured man who knows what he wants and tells me what to do, a guy whose not afraid to ruthlessly fuck my throat when he so chooses, with complete disregard to my comfort. A guy with a big cock who controls my life and my poor sexuality, so I'm reduced to nothing more than his complicit sex-toy, waiting only for the desperate opportunity to get his cock back into my greedy slut's mouth. A mouthful of his gushing spunk is all the reward I'll ever need...

virgin boy

im 19 years old, and im a complete virgin to gay sex, bi curious here. im 5'8", 155 lbs, 5.5" perfectly shaped boy cock. I dont like affection, and have to play safe, so unless an older dad gets tested, i wont try anything else other than mutual jerking off.

My fantasy for my first time, whch i am willing to do is that id just love to be wearing a skimpy dress with a skirt that can be pulled up as im wearing leggings and then to be spanked by an older daddy as he verbally abuses me and called me names like cumslut, whore boy, etc. Daddy can spank me over his lap while he milks my boy cock underneath. Then i would jerk off daddy with my smooth boy hands.

I live in the northern NJ area in USA. AM definitly looking to meet somoene. haha what do you guys think about that?

im 19 years old, and im a complete virgin to gay sex, bi curious here. im 5'8", 155 lbs, 5.5" perfectly shaped boy cock. I dont like affection, and have to play safe, so unless an older dad gets tested, i wont try anything else other than mutual jerking off.

My fantasy for my first time, whch i am willing to do is that id just love to be wearing a skimpy dress with a skirt that can be pulled up as im wearing leggings and then to be spanked by an older daddy as he verbally abuses me and called me names like cumslut, whore boy, etc. Daddy can spank me over his lap while he milks my boy cock underneath. Then i would jerk off daddy with my smooth boy hands.

I live in the northern NJ area in USA. AM definitly looking to meet somoene. haha what do you guys think about that?

Defiantly got me hard:D

Considering your a virgin you sure want to dive in at the deep end so to speak.
But reading this has certainly got things stirring between my legs. Shame im in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back