Cross dresser needs friends.

cuckmeblk

Virgin
I'm 59, live in Idaho looking for like minded friends to chat with maybe more. Women, cd's, gurls, bois, men welcome.

Same here - happy to chat. Lingerie lover but would never pass as femme (something to do with the beard I think!).

PM if you wish.

Same here - happy to chat. Lingerie lover but would never pass as femme (something to do with the beard I think!).

PM if you wish.
Same goes for me - enjoy wearing lingerie but my beard might be a problem!
PM me if you want

I'm 59, live in Idaho looking for like minded friends to chat with maybe more. Women, cd's, gurls, bois, men welcome.

i am not sure about the label but i guess i am gurl/cross dresser living in England ,i would love to chat .

Bending him over and lifting up a short skirt. Sucking on a worm cock them sliding it into a tight ass.

hi

Im older and married, started crossdressing 10 years ago I love it. PM me and we can talk if you like. Im bisexual and love dressing for men.

we are of a similar age and i love dressing and i love making new friends ,p.m. me if you want to talk.x

Feel your pain

I understand. I'm also a avid crossdresser. Love to feel girly and it feels so right to wear girly clothes. I'm also bi and love to pleasure a man any way I'm able. You feel lonely sometimes. Welcome to PM me anytime.

I am 54 and live in Ontario and I would love to have a friend that is a CD for soft worm pleasure.

Most of us who cross dress need friends - especially if our partners refuse to understand why we dress.

Back