Dorian's Pet { Closed }

Christy smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror sure that she liked his answer, then said. "You’re a keeper Dorian and I love this dress as well baby we'll be the best looking couple there" she smiled and turned to kiss him.

"Ok baby...now I need you to strip me," she said and he grinned. Are you sure it’s safe to do it here, can’t you wait till we get home?” He said teasing her.
 
Christy laughed and said " Yep strip me right her baby im sure its ok after all I'm your sister" she teased. She held her hair up so he could get to the zipper.
 
She laughed at what he said saying, Yep strip me right here baby I’m sure its ok after all I'm your sister."

He moved behind her smiling while she held her hair up and pulls down the zipper, but held it with his hands around her hips. He let the dress slide down slowly till it reach her thongs, and then hooks his finger into the elastic and pushed them down along with the dress.

He looked at her as they both faced the mirror and kissed her on the neck, their eyes never waver from the other.
 
Last edited:
Christy gasped looking directly into his in the mirror. She gasped softly as he kissed neck and leaned back against him. She smirked knowing that the rooms were pretty private and that they could make it quick but had to be quiet about things.
 
Dorian could never help himself seen Christy naked and this was no different. She gasped and leaned back against him as he kissed her on the neck, and even though they were in the dress room didn’t seem to matter. He reached down in front and placed his hand on her mound feeling how moist she was, and turned her around to face him then lifted up.

“I see the feeling is mutual baby, I thought it was just me” he said holding her with one arm around her waist while guiding his raging cock into her waiting pussy, then slowly lowering her all the way down.
 
Christy let out a muffled moan against his lips as he sunk deep inside of her. She kissed him deeply to keep her moans low and grinded against his cock grinning and panting "mmmm the feeling is always mutual baby..."she moaned and put her neck to the side as he sucked on it.
 
He heard her muffled moan when she was fully impaled, and he kissed her back deeply while she was grinding her hips against his cock. With his strength he had no problem holding her, and arch his hips to drive his cock deep into her even though she was moving slightly up and down.

“mmmm the feeling is always mutual baby…” she said as a moan escaped her lips and he started to nibble at her neck, but refrained from sinking his fangs into it.
“Can’t wait to make you totally mine my little pet.” He told her.
 
Christy smiled and kissed him deeply and said in her head knowing he could hear her and said "I'm already yours but the day I can hear you speak with me like this and I can hear I'll be yours forever"she said bs smiled

She felt him arch deeper increasing the pace a bit and she threw her head back holding his arms for support.
 
"I'm already yours but the day I can hear you speak with me like this and I can hear I'll be yours forever" she said smiling.

He knew she was his from the moment they first met in the elevator, he had sensed how attracted she was to him and he didn’t even had to make suggestion to her.

“I know you are and have been since we first met, but there’s nothing like a blood mating to really know you belong to one another.” He told her arching his hips harder taking them both closer to their orgasms.
 
Christy let out a moan and he quickly muffled it and smirked as she felt herself growing closer. "Oh fuck mmmm yes!" She panted "I can't wait until we blood bond baby"she said
 
Dorian had to be quick to muffle Christy moan. The last thing they need now, was to have one of the attendant come through the door while they were fucking. Though deep down he didn’t really care, he could just make a suggestion that they didn’t see anything.

"Oh fuck mmmm yes!" She panted "I can't wait until we blood bond baby," she said still panting.
“You and me both baby.” He said packing up the pace pounding her pussy harder.
 
Christy cried out against his neck softly and gripped his arms as he held her while she came about two times on his cock. She groaned as he kept fucking her through her orgasm and kissed him deeply to prevent her from screaming out as he kept rubbing her gspot." She grinned kissing him " we're definitely getting that dress." She giggled
 
It was a good thing that she pressed her face against his neck, as he kept fucking her through her first orgasm. She kissed him and it helped to muffle her scream as he kept fucking her through her second orgasm. She kissed him again grinning and even though short of breath, she managed to say.

"We're definitely getting that dress." She said with a giggle.

“Yes my little hot Vixen we’re definitely getting the dress, and I think you shouldn’t wear anything underneath”
 
Last edited:
Christy grinned and blushed " that sounds like a good plan...besides I don't want any panty lines and a bra would be pretty visible and I know you'll enjoy that baby" she winked and kissed him deeply before sinking to her knees taking him in her mouth wanting him to cum.
 
Dorian was still amazed by her blushing after all this time together. Still, he loved to see her blush, he loved to see how her face tuned a deep pink just like when they made love.

“I’m happy to hear you agree with my suggestion baby, I wouldn't want you to spoil the look of your hot body by showing your panties and bra lines underneath.” He managed to say before she got down on her knees and took his still hard cock into her mouth. She was aware he hadn’t cum yet, or she was hungry for his load.
 
Christy kept sucking him wanting him to cum for her. She knew someone would come checking on them soon and she wanted him to be satisfied as well.
 
Dorian was not about to stop her, though they were both aware that one of the sale girls was bound to come and check on them. Christy was intending on making him cum no matter what, and she was sucking to make sure.

“Are you going to swallow it baby or am I going to cum all over the floor? Just nod if you’re going to swallow it, because I’m getting very close.”
 
Christy nodded continuing to suck him feeling he was growing close to his orgasm and increased he efforts.
 
Dorian let those tingling feelings take over as Christy nodded her head, he placed his hands on the side of her face and fucked her mouth so he would cum faster. Get ready baby he said and then full blast of cum filled her mouth.

“My little vixen you’re one in a million baby.” He said kissing her passionately. “I think we just about wore out our welcome, let’s get our things together and get out of here.”
 
Christy grinned agreeing dressing quickly and grabbing her items she wanted to purchase to the counter and picked another dress that she wanted to buy before leaving. They got stares from some staff and she blushes slightly.
 
He watched as Christy started to get dressed while he was dressing himself, surprise how many times they pulled that stunt by fucking in a public place.

He didn’t worry about himself, but he did worry about Christy and what it would do to her parents. But on the other hand, Christy turned out to be as bad as he was, and she was ready to fuck him at the flip of a coin.

He could see themselves getting even worst once she was turned into a vamp.
 
Christy smiled as she paid for her things. She knew the sales rep had been suspicious no gave her huge tip for not saying anything and she rang her up. Most people might be shocked she shopped for a herself and didn't have security detail with her which her father had insisted but she could handle herself and she had Dorian with her now. She realized she was a political child and didn't act like one because she wanted to be a normal girl so when papparazi and reporters were in her face she felt uncomfortable because she liked her privacy. She was shocked when she exited the mall with Dorian and a flood of photographers snapped pictures. Dorian covered her and they moved down the street to their car quickly. She was annoyed knowing one of the employees might've called a station or something.
 
Thing didn’t really go as well as he expected after the shopping but it wasn’t all that bad. Maybe to many paparazzi for her liking, but all in all they did have a great time and she got the dress she wanted.

He could tell she was annoyed by all the attention, but when you’re the daughter of a very important public figure it goes with the territory.

“Come cheer up baby. We had a great time today, don’t let their presence spoil it for you.”
 
Christy smiled softly and turned kissing him. He was right she shouldn't let the papparazi spoil her mood.She had an amazing day with Dorian and had fun shopping. They hadn't gotten a chance to find a suit for him but she was sure he owned one and they could find a shirt and tie similar to the color of her dress. She held his hand as they pulled off thankful papparazi had not seen where they had turned when they walked off and they made their way back to the building.
 
Dorian kissed her back before the paparazzi got to close and they were seen witch away they when. They take each others hand and they started running out of site so they couldn’t see which way they ran.

“Looks like the next time we better drive where we want to go, or we’ll face this every time.” He said when they finally made it to their building.
 
Back
Top