Woman wants to watch 2 men enjoy each other

there is no other method that i can use to contact You

juicybicpl said:
This is a strong fantasy of ours. I can't tell you how many times we've both cum while role-playing this scene. And usually its when he's on the receiving side of my big "friend". I want to direct the action though, teaching both my favorite tricks.

Send me a PM with a means to contact You. There are some things that I would like to discuss with You to see if there might be some opportunities for my Mistress and I to get together with the two of You. Let's start speaking to one another, and see what happens, ok?

hi

My ex bf was bi.but he didn't let me watch him do it with his submissive guy frnd.

What a shame...one of the most alluring fantasies I can imagine would be having a woman watching...he doesn't know what he missed...

Live in n south east Kansas and would be willing to have my first gay encounter in front of a woman or women, PM if interested

hi

What a shame...one of the most alluring fantasies I can imagine would be having a woman watching...he doesn't know what he missed...

I wish my ex bf was like you. but he was the king of sodomy from the way he did it on me. innumerable postures, timings,kinks,improvised techniques, wow. I mis him.

My ex bf was bi.but he didn't let me watch him do it with his submissive guy frnd.

Completely agree with leagel... playing with another guy while a girl present is AMAZING... even better if she participates.

hi

Completely agree with leagel... playing with another guy while a girl present is AMAZING... even better if she participates.

I didn't want to participate with the other guy. He was purely submissive. so at the most it would have been ,his watching my ex bf do me anal for the second session after him. But I think my ex did not want me to know who the other guy was.

Well, since this thread has resurfaced...I very much want to be a part of a MMF, and having the F be the dominant would be icing on the cake. Any way would be fun though.

hi

Well, since this thread has resurfaced...I very much want to be a part of a MMF, and having the F be the dominant would be icing on the cake. Any way would be fun though.

I would prefer to be the watcher f rather than participant.at the most I may help, encourage or videograph.Thats it.

I'd love for a domme lady to make me and another man enjoy each other as she watches and directs us.

hi

I'd love for a domme lady to make me and another man enjoy each other as she watches and directs us.

I would like to watch anonymous. the presence of another person may induce camera shy or more. it may not be passion driven or natural.

Back