For the want of a baby (closed)

Carly

Robert held my hips snug to his body as he plunged his cockhead as deeply as he could into me. From the sound of his grunts and the way he gripped my hips, I knew he was pleased with me.

I shut my eyes so I could concentrate on how Robert’s cock felt inside of me. He seemed to know just how far to come out before plunging deeply in again. My clit. was spread and swollen and tingled with each movement of my pussy lips as we mated.

To increase my pleasure, I curled my ass even more, so I could enjoy the friction from his thrusts. When he entered me, I tried to thrust back in rhythm with Robert, squeezing my vaginal walls against his cock as he withdrew. The mating felt animalistic, wild, and yet completely natural. I could feel my breasts beginning to bounce above Melissa as the thrusts became more intense.

And I couldn’t deny it. I loved it. I loved having sex in a new way, with a man I barely knew, while his wife turned herself on by watching us.

“Mmm. . .” I groaned, shutting my eyes, and gripping the sofa harder. I knew that in order to orgasm, I would have to stimulate my clit. or Robert would have to do it. And I really wanted to orgasm. . . not just for my own release, but because I knew the Millers wanted me to enjoy myself, too.

“You feel so good in my tight pussy,” I whispered back to Robert. It was risky being a little vulgar, but it was true. As it was, I was holding back so many feelings.

I tightened my thighs as Robert’s thrusts began to get faster, anticipating his build-up to a release.

“That’s it, keep giving it to me,” I encouraged, as I thrust back against his damp groin.
 
Melissa

I watched Robert enter Carly and begin to thrust. Oh....God! It was making me hotter than I could have imagined. Carly's generous breasts, so like my own, were bouncing as she and Robert's bodies slammed together.

A fleeting urge to reach out and touch Carly's left breast flitted through my mind....what might it be like to feel its weight in my hand, to feel its nipple stiffen under my fingers? But I knew it would be inappropriate, and besides, my hands were occupied, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.
I could hear Robert's urgent grunts, and Carly's erotic words to him.

Then, a wave began to build in my pussy and rise high. Oh...God! I was going to cum, not just in front of my husband, but in front of Carly too!
My hands continued to work my clit and my pussy as I cried out, "Oh! Oh my God! I'm cumming! Oh Robert, oh baby! Hold me, please, anywhere! Just hold me!!!"
 
Driving myself hard into Carly, I was additionally turned on by the fact that Carly and Melissa both seemed to be enjoying themselves so much. I rammed my thickness into Carly's tight opening, filling her again and again. It wouldn't be much longer. No way I could hold out on this much longer. Carly starting to talk dirty was arousing, as were Melissa's actions and sudden cries.

Snapping my head to Melissa, I watched as she started to shake. I realized I couldn't reach her from this position, but I'd do what I could. Shifting my hands off of Carly's hips, I slid my right forward, fingers tangling in her hair, not pulling but giving a gentle pressure, almost like reins. This caused me to bend forward a bit and I reached down toward Melissa. I aimed for her breast, as the closest I could come, but my fingertips only brushed her shoulder. "Good girl, Melissa. Cum for me!"

I continued to thrust hard into Carly, feeling her tight wetness grasping at my engorged member. My balls tightened and I realized I was closer than I thought. "Oh fuck!"
 
Carly

So much was happening at once and so fast. I glanced down at Melissa, as she cried out for Robert to connect to her as she orgasmed. She was probably so used to him grasping her. I knew it would be nearly impossible for Robert to hold her as she shuddered through her orgasm while focusing on our own mission to copulate.

I moved my knees closer to Melissa, touching her legs, as Robert reached for Melissa, attempting to meet her demand. I had never watched a woman orgasm but Melissa reminded me of myself. . . and it was amazing how wet and excited she got just from watching Robert and I together.

I followed Robert’s lead and encouraged Melissa.

“Yes, Melissa, cum for us, we’re right here next to you even though we can’t hold you just this second. We’re about to make a baby for you and we’re going to cum hard ourselves. . .and you can watch every minute of it.”

I moaned, lustfully, at the break in rhythm from Robert’s slight shift in position.

Robert quickly brought his attentions back to me and thrust even deeper and faster and I could hear his groans grow deeper and I knew he was going to ejaculate in me soon.

I was moaning myself, my clit. on fire from the stimulation, but I resisted the urge to rub myself. Robert’s cock felt thick and full inside of me and I couldn’t wait to feel his warm liquid semen explode in me.

“Mmmm. . ..yes, fuck me, Robert,” I begged, thrusting my hips back at him forcefully, dying for a shattering release myself.
 
Melissa

The wave of pure pleasure thundered from my pussy up my spine and all through me. I was shaking and quivering uncontrollably, hips bucking and arching, breasts bouncing, crying out in high-pitched "oh's" and moans.
I felt like I was going to fly away in a thousand little pieces, cumming so hard in front of Robert and Carly like this!
My hand came off my clit and I grabbed Carly's arm, just to feel another's touch grounding me.
My pussy squeezed around my fingers as I came, so tight, so hard, as my juices flowed around them onto my ass.
I opened my eyes to see Robert fucking Carly hard, grunting with desire as she cried out to him for release.
 
I drove hard into Carly. I could feel her tight pussy spasming on me, squeezing. That sort of sensation couldn't be resisted. Grunting loudly, I thrust hard and deep, my seed exploding out of my swollen cock. Holding my fat cock deep, I pumped jet after jet of thick seed deep into her womb.

"Oh my god, that's so good...! Take it all, baby!" Though it wasn't like I was giving her much choice, holding myself so deeply inside her. I emptied my reservoirs of sperm into her, giving her all I had. My eyes moved from her heaving back to my wife's heaving body as she orgasmed alongside us.

I groaned, holding myself inside her. She felt so good wrapped around my thick hardon...wet, hot, stimulating. I wanted to make sure every little sperm flowed out, but I also wanted to feel her around me. "That was...oh my god...." I chuckled hoarsely.
 
Carly

“Amazing, “ I whispered, as Robert held my quivering body to him after unloading himself into me, our bodies slapping together like animals.

Melissa had worked her hands from my arm to my nipples and had gently squeezed just as Robert had unleashed himself into me. I had cum hard and fast, as Melissa had licked her other finger and the lubrication and attention from both of the Millers had put me in another zone completely.

Robert and I continued to rock together as his hands lightly massaged my ass and abdomen. My body shook as my vagina continued to spasm from aftershocks.

“Oh God, I’m sorry, this happens sometimes when I have an intense one. I love riding it out while you remain inside of me, though. I know we all want to give those sperm a chance, right, Melissa?”

Melissa licked her lips and smiled. “Of course. I love watching you with my husband. He seems very comfortable with you. There’s definitely something about you . . .besides your beautiful body.”

Melissa continued to trace circles around my breasts and lightly went over the nipples with a finger. My nipples perked to attention.

“Perhaps it is your responsiveness; it’s obvious that you enjoy being with my husband. . . or with us.”

I continued releasing soft moans, as both the Millers touched me, grateful that Robert hadn’t touched my clit. God what were these two doing to me? I hadn’t felt like this with Union’s doctor. I felt so horny that I could have cum again.

“Yes, yes. . . but, hopefully, I am inseminated and pregnant, as this is my fertile time. And I know you have no doubts that your husband released his seed inside of me and I took every last gorgeous, warm drop of him.”

I squeezed my pussy around Robert’s wavering penis. I knew he was going to slip out of my warm body soon and I’d feel the loss.

I had the sudden urge to be slapped, perhaps out of guilt for wanting to cum again with Robert . . . and to kiss him. But, I couldn’t. . . it was selfish. . . and Melissa was present. I knew she probably couldn’t wait to have her husband to herself.

OOC: To readers - unfortunately, Reddancer was unable to continue writing for Melissa Miller.
 
I groaned, still holding myself deep inside Carly's tight pussy. I would have thought after an orgasm like that that I would collapse or die or something. At the very least I would have lost my erection, but....

Seeing myself deep inside this coed, with my wife next to her, fingering herself and touching Carly in some way.... I couldn't tell how she was touching her, but Carly didn't seem to mind, and from the angle of her arm, I could guess. The thought of this happening here was so hot, so erotic that I could feel my erection pulsing inside her pussy. I felt like I could go for another hour inside her. But I truly wasn't sure that was appropriate. I didn't quite know what to do next. We'd gone a couple rounds before, but never with Melissa right there, in touching distance.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly pulled back, drawing my erection out of Carly's stretched pussy. I grunted as the head slipped from between her labia, releasing a bit if sperm to drip on the floor. I took Carly by the hips and turned her, helping her to sit on the sofa. Feeling a bit stupid standing there with my wet cock jutting out over the sofa, I myself turned and sat between the women, my thick hardon jutting up into the air. So much better.

I looked to my right, and then to my left. I was sitting between two gorgeous women, all of us essentially nude, and one of us visibly and unmistakeably aroused. Beautiful blonde to my right, beautiful redhead to my left. Not really knowing what to do, I reached out with each hand, placing on the nearest thigh and giving a reassuring squeeze. I could only grin as I said, "Wow."
 
Back
Top