Best laid plans (Closed for Angelique127)

dididothat

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Posts
314
“She’s here Ma’am.” Walters announces.

“Who?” I ask waving him out of my sun.

“The new maid Ma’am.” He replies standing out of the way.

I sigh and swing my legs of the sun lounger by the pool. I slip on my four inch pumps, I need to make the right impression on this bitch. I strut ahead of Walters, I know he’ll be watching my perfect ass, and who can blame him? Adjusting my micro bikini bottoms I walk into the room where she will be waiting.

Her eyes go wide, I guess she didn’t expect me to be so beautiful, or top less. Casually I walk round her, observing critically her figure. She’s not too bad. Tidy figure, a bit heavy on the hips perhaps but she’ll probably do. I am so pleased by the uniform, a parody of the French maid uniform. She looks like such a slut. Her stocking tops on show below the too short skirt and her tits only just covered. Perfect, and she’s clearly uncomfortable.

“Do you understand English?” I ask slowly. She just nods, dumb bitch I think.

“Good, do you know what immigration means?” She gasps and looks at me with wide eyes, oh good she knows.

“Well just bear in mind that the last maid wound up going to a little drive with them.”
I grasp her chin in my hand and turn her face checking it in the light, she is really quite pretty.

“You are prettier that that Russian bitch we had to get rid of.” I say before releasing her face.

She stands there mute. Always a good sign. Frankly I was getting bored of this little ritual, I had to find out what my husband liked. He didn’t like the little Asian cow, nor did he like the Russian whore. Maybe this little wetback slut would work.

I pulled down the top of her uniform, her big tits spiling free. She tried to cover them with her hands but I slapped her face, meekly she dropped her hands to her side. I cupped them, nice and firm not saggy at all, natural too. I rubbed her nipples they got a little firmer. I pinched them hard, she gasped and I smiled coldly a her.

“Hands and knees slut!” I barked, she looked stunned.

“Walters get me my riding crop.” I said.

“I have it here Ma’am.” He said, ah faithful Walters always to be relied upon. I took the crop from his hand and swished it through the air.

“Why aren’t you on your fucking knees bitch?” I yelled.

Submissively the girl got on her hands and knees. I walked around behind her, she does have a nice ass I thought as I knelt down behind her. I lifted her skirt up with the riding crop.

“What the hell is this?” I asked yanking hard on her thong. “This was not part of the uniform you were issued with!” I swung the crop down she jumped and screamed.

“Scissors.” I said and Walters placed a pair in my out stretched hand. I quickly cut the thong off her and dangled them in front of her face. “Never ever let me catch you wearing anything that you haven’t been given, understand?” I hissed in her ear, she just nodded.

I knelt behind her and ran my fingers over her pussy. How perfect I thought.

“Make sure you are ready to fuck at any time bitch.” I hissed in her ear.

Standing up I used the crop to lift her chin, meekly she looked up at me, just for a moment there was a flash of disobedience, I’ll have to beat that out of her I thought. I carried on lifting till she was on her knees, her tits on display perfectly. I flicked the crop lightly over her nipples.

“Walters will give you your duties.” I said handing him back the riding crop.

“Oh and the staff will keep there hands off her.” I said to him.

“Of course Ma’am.” He replied.

“I think it’s time for a mojito.” I said heading back out to the pool
 
I am certainly not prepared for the lady of the house when we first meet. She is a bitch, an entitled rich blonde white lady who thinks her poop does not stink ! This I can not stand for...

I watch as she prances in wearing nothing but a tiny bikini bottom flaunting her big breasts and immediately starts to intimidate me asking if I can know English. Of course she doesn't know I studied at well known university and I am very educated. I decide not to tell her and just agree. And then this blonde bitch threatens me asking if I know what immigration means. Silently I curse my uncle for providing me with position I am stuck in now because of him. I am caught by surprise and can only gasp at the thought of being deported. This I do not want to happen of course.

Unfortunately the humiliation continues some more...the blonde gringa compares me to a Russian or some former maid and suddenly pulls down my top to bare my breasts...I can not believe and try to stop this from happening but she slaps me face...I want to flee from here but I know I can not. She would have me deported. To make matters worse for me is I do not resist and she touches and pinches my nipple making them get stiff, all this in front of the butler who just watches, saying nothing to prevent this from happening. He is a coward but he is probably scared of the bitch also.

I let her do what she wants, I can only hate her...until she orders me to get on my hands and knees in submission. I am stunned when the loyal butler gives her a riding crop just like they use on a horse. I want to refuse to obey her but she demands me to do so again. I have no choice...

What happens next the entitled bitch tells me that I am not wearing the proper uniform. She cuts off my panties and to my horror touches my pussy...

" Make sure you are ready to fuck at any time bitch ! " she hisses in my ear. I think that how dare she call me a bitch when she is the real bitch. Using the crop she lifted my face and for a moment I want to take it from her and use it on the white lady myself.

I am on kneeling now having my titties on display. She dismisses us. As soon as she leaves I pull up my top and follow the butler Walter. He prepares a drink for the mistress and I hear a bell ring from outside. The blonde bitch is very impatient I think and I know that I will get to hate the sound of the bell in the future.

" Hurry and serve her the drink. " Walters orders placing it on a tray. Dreading this already I carefully carry the tray not wanting to spill a drop.

" And when you are finished come back and I will show you where the master bedroom is... mistress Crystal likes it cleaned spotless her along with the master bath. "

I step out into the bright sunlight and see her reclining in her chair, looking like she is the queen of the whole world or something. I can not stand the sight of her, the stupid white bitch. Nevertheless I do my duty and stop beside the recliner...

" Here is your drink Mistress. " and a drop spills onto the tray and I hope that she does not notice. She frowns pushing her sunglasses back...
 

Attachments

  • 792_1000.jpg
    792_1000.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 2195741-amazing-photo.jpg
    2195741-amazing-photo.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
The dumb bitch finally comes out with my drink, honestly how long does it take? The stupid slut even stands in my sun. I push my sunglasses back and look at her, she’s even managed to spill the drink. I wait.

“Cochina, are you waiting for me to sit up and beg?” I asked incredulously. She leans down and again her tits fall out of her top. Excellent. I lift the drink off the tray and then snatch the tray our of her hand. Spinning it like a frisbee I throw it into the pool.

Like the dumb slut she is she just stands and watches the silver tray disappear into the water. Reluctantly I swing my legs of my lounger and face her, really this is too much.

“Puta, you really are fucking useless.” I sigh. “I’ll try to explain, your job, yes? Is to serve me. Do you understand?” Speaking slowly

The stupid whore stands there looking dumb. At least she doesn’t try to cover up.

“Ok look,” I say standing up and facing her. “You see these,” I cup my big firm breasts her eyes drop to examine my perfect breasts “They cost more than your salary for the year and that tray in the pool cost at least twice what you earn for the month.”

She stands there looking at me like she’s made of stone. I cannot believe how stupid she is. I point to the pool.

“Get the fucking tray you retard!” I scream at her, she flinches and looks dumbly at the pool, her mouth flapping like a fish. I push her towards the pool.

“Take your god damned uniform off and get the tray you good for nothing wetback puta!” I yell. Reluctantly she starts to peal off her uniform.

“Walters!” I yell “Fetch the crop!” Faithful Walters comes hurrying out with my riding crop. The girl strips off as quick as she can till she’s down to her stockings and garter belt, she steps out of her heels and before she can stop me I push her into the pool. She surfaces after a few seconds with the tray. She pulls herself out onto the side of the pool. I pull her face up so she’s looking at me, I can see the hatred, perfect.

“Do you understand now? You are nothing, absolutely nothing at all.” I snarly at her. “Now put your shoes on and stand there till you are dry enough to put your uniform back on.”

I make her stand out of my sun where I can keep an eye on her. I recline back on the lounger to finish tanning for today, I keep an eye on her, she at least has the brains not to look at me, the water looks nice on her. I toy with the idea of making her work like that, but perhaps it’s too obvious.

The pool guy comes in to do his works, I notice him check out the new maid still stood there in nothing but the stockings garter and high heels, she does look good.

“You! Come here.” I yell. Obediently the ass comes running over.

“Si.” He says glancing nervously at me.

“Pretty isn’t she?” I say pointing to the maid.

“Si.” He says.

“She’d like to suck your cock, she’s a little puta.” I say, the maid gasps and the pool guy looks confused. “Would you like her to suck your cock?”

“Que?” He asks.

“You fucking mud people really are stupid!” I yell “You, slut! Get over here, I want you to suck his cock!” They both look at me stupidly.

I stand up and look at them both.

“I want to see your cock in her mouth and I want to see it now.” I say softly to them. “Of course if you’d prefer a one way flight back to whatever third world shit tip you dumb fucks crawled out from then that’s fine too.”

They look at each other nervously.
 
Last edited:
As the events unfold beside the pool with the lady of the house I am at a loss of words. I can not believe that this is really happening to me...she is wicked and mean, way beyond a bitch ! She has called me names and has been very much degrading. What is worse there is not much I can do about this horrible situation I have found myself in. My uncle would no longer help me if I disgraced him and this white bitch would have me to be deported.

When I did not listen to her fast enough to fetch the tray she shoves me into the water. I am completely shocked at her behavior...I manage to find her precious silver and when I climb out of the pool I can not hide the hate from my eyes. Still I swallow my pride and she orders me to step into my heels and drip dry in the sun without moving. If I could I would slap her smug face and pull the blonde hair from her head by the roots. Taking a deep breath and convincing myself to be calm I endure this treatment.

That is until the pool man appears...just when I think I can not be anymore humiliated by her she does it. Not only does she insult our heritage but she demands that I 'suck' this strangers cock !!! For a moment I am stunned by her suggestion, he seems to be surprised.

" Please mistress, I do not know deez man. I have done nothing wrong to you to be punished. I beg for your forgiveness. " I plead, doing my best to hold back my tears of shame...

My mistress just smirks and stares back at me with distain.

I submissively kneel in front of her my gaze downcast. " I promise to learn to behave how my mistress likes if she will not make me do deez thing. I do not even know deez man. Please have mercy. "

I don't not want to mention he was an older man and not the least bit attractive....
 
“How fucking dare you talk to me!” I yell once this little whore has finished pleading.

“Now you,” I say pointing at the pool guy, “Get your cock out! And you, puta, suck his fucking cock!” Quickly he unzips and pulls out his cock, it’s quite a big one I note with distain .

Walter walks up carrying my riding crop, he is such a dear.
“Thank you Walters.” I say and louder to the whore on her knees. “And once you’ve done you can suck Walters here too.”

“I’d rather she didn’t Ma’am.” He blusters.

“No, probably best, who knows what sort of diseases this little skank has.”

I turn back to face them, the pool guy has a bit of a grin on his face, the maid looks like she’s going to cry any minute. I cup her face and tilting her head up so she can look at me.

“You see, if you were smart, beautiful and sexy like me then you too could have found a rich husband, but you’re not, you're ugly, stupid and you smell bad.”

I pushed her face roughly away and towards the pool guy.

“Now choose, suck him, and I want to see his cum in your mouth or I call immigration.”

“The phone Madam.” Walters says handing me one of the house phones, it’s on speaker.

“Department of Immigration, how can I help you?” a voice says.
 
Never before have I been treated like this...theese bitch has degraded me and my culture beyond believe. I am not a skank with a disease, nor am I ugly, in fact I know I am much prettier than her, or am I stupid. Otherwise she will not listen to reason.

I know I must swallow my pride when I hear the immigration authorities on the phone...

" Please mistress, I will do as you say...please do not have me deported. " I plead, crawling over to the pool man who seems eager to have me service his dick. Whimpering I close my eyes and take him in my mouth. I do not have much experience with men although I am not a virgin. I try to pretend he is my boyfriend from school but this is very difficult to do. This man is big, much bigger than my old boyfriend and I struggle to take him all in my mouth. This does not matter because I can tell he is enjoying it no matter what. In Spanish he urges me on, bragging about how good I am and he grabs my hair and begins to thrust very hard into my mouth. I can only do my best and I hope he cums soon although I do not want to taste his cum.

I can only pray that this day will end, and I can endure this treatment by her. Somehow I will find a way to get my revenge on this evil monster white bitch...
 

Attachments

  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Ending the call with a push of a button I laugh to myself as I watch this stupid little slut suck the pool guy. He grips her hair and fucks her face, he starts gabling away in his gutter language.

She’s choking on his cock, this is delightful. He tenses and holds her very still. He mutters something else and steps away, a long line of cum connecting them. He stuffs his cock away and nodding to me he walks off.

“Show me puta.” I say and she turns and shows me a big white mouthful of cum on her tongue, she looks so angry, it’s hilarious. I close her mouth for her.

“Swallow bitch.” I order and she does so.

“Ma’am, it’s four o’clock.” He reminds me.

“Thank you Walters,” I say, “Come on slut! Get your uniform, come with me.” I bark and she trails after me to the master suite.

“I want my white dress laid out and matching shoes, can you manage that?” I say over my shoulder heading into the large en suite bathroom. I wash and after wrapping a towel round myself I head back to see what sort of a mess she’s made of this simple task. On the large bed is my white dress, not the one I wanted. She’s putting her uniform back on.

“For Christs sake!” I yell and throw the dress off the bed. “Not that one and who told you to put your uniform back on? Honestly girl you are so stupid!”

She lets the uniform fall to the floor and heads back to the walk in wardrobe, she returns with four more dresses. I casually flick through them, I don’t like any of them.

“That one.” I say pointing to the one on the floor, the maid puts the dresses on the bed and picks the dress off the floor.

“God help you if there’s a single mark on it bitch!” I hiss and check the dress. Disappointingly I cannot find a single mark. Sitting down I fix my hair and apply my make up, the dumb slut just stands there, good she’s actually learning. Satisfied I stand up to get dressed. She’s chosen a nice enough pair of shoes.

“Panties?” I ask “For goddsake I’m not a whore like you; I wear panties!” I yell after her as she goes and picks me out a simple thong. I snatch it out of her hands, checking the time, I dress quickly.

“Put your damned uniform on slut.” I spit as I head down the stairs. Walters is waiting with my husbands mint julep.

“Thank you Walters.” I say taking the small tray from him.

I don’t have long to wait, my husband soon comes through the door. He kisses me and takes his drink, he takes a long draft.

“That’s better, what a day!” He says loosening his tie. “You look beautiful.” He pulls me closer and kisses me passionately, god I hate him so much, he cups my ass. “You’d look even better without it.”

“Darling please!” I say pushing him away, “Not in front of the staff!”

We go through to dinner, it’s already set out for us.

“I have the most awful head ache.” I say “the new maid has been a trial and she left me out in the sun for too long!”

“That’s not good. Walters call the maid please.”

Walters signals and the new maid comes in.

“Young lady, I do not like to hear that my wife was left out in the sun for too long, it could be ver serious.” He says to her, she stands there with her hands behind her back, he doesn’t even look at her breasts.

“Oh Darling, don’t be so rough on her.” I say

“But, you could have got burned or sun stroke.” He says. I get up and stand next to her.

“No Darling, please, I’m sure she didn’t mean it. She’s such a dear, I’m so pleased to have her here helping me out.” I took her hand in mine and stroked it gently. “I’m sure we’re going to be great friends.” I said and went back to my seat.

“You are to kind indeed my love.” He said.

I waved my hand and the maid served the first course, I smirked as her boobs feel out of her top right in my husbands face, he did glance at her, but quickly he looked away, she blushed deep red.

“I am sorry darling, they got all her measurements wrong, and they can’t do anything for at least six weeks.” I said sipping my ice water.

We finished the meal in silently, it was so funny seeing the maids boobs fall out every time she leant forward.

We watched some TV in the lounge till my husband decided it was time to go to bed.

“Why don’t we have a little fun?” He suggested.

“Oh Darling I’d love to but I still have a fearsome headache, I feel quite unwell, maybe some other time?” I suggested.

“Fine.” He said walking away, god the thought of his hands on my body make me feel sick to my stomach, I could hardly bear having him paw at me before we got married. Now it was sickening. I waited on the couch for a few minutes before heading up to bed.

“The master will sleep in the guest suite. Turn down the bed.” I said to the maid. I could hear the shower going when I walked down the hall. I ring the bell and the dumb bitch appears immediately.

“Go and see if my husband needs anything.” I said.

“But, but, he is in the shower Mistress.” She protests.

“Do it now slut, or I’ll make the call myself.” I spit and point to the shower door. I know with all the steam my husband might not notice who was in the shower with him.
 
Last edited:
The master of the house seems very nice compared to his mean wife. Throughout the entire dinner he did not raise his voice at me although he did find me at fault for his wife being out under the sun for too long. Like I could stop her from doing whatever it is she is doing. And then to my surprise she tells him that we are going to be great friends. I know this is not true, she likes to treat me like filth making me be with the pool man and swallow his spunk. I can never forgive her for this...

I try to concentrate on the task to serve him his meal and when I bend over to do so my breasts fall out of my uniform. It is because she makes me wear a dress that is much too big for me. And I still am not wearing any panties still... Thankfully master does not pay attention but the lady notices and smirks. I am puzzled that she is not mad at me or wants to punish me.

To my relief dinner is served and I manage not to spill anything. They go to watch their television while I clean up. It is nice not to have the mistress around for a little bit. Unfortunately this does not last very long and mistress tells me to turn the bed down in the guest room where he will be spending the night I think. I do as I am told of course. and then I hear the dreaded bell ring for me. Immediately I rush to her.

" Yes ma'am ?"

" Go and see if my husband needs anything. " she demands.

" But...but he is in the shower mistress. " I protest.

Once again my cruel mistress threatens me and filled with anxiety but having no choice but to obey I enter the steamy bathroom. I manage to find a towel and I wait by the glass door not knowing what exactly is expected of me. I want to run and hide and look myself in my quarters...soon he shuts off the water and the glass opens as he steps out, completely naked, although their is much steam in the air.

" Excuse me sir...your wife sent me to see if I can ...I mean if their is anything you need. " I stammer holding out the towel for him.

" How thoughtful of her. " He takes the towel and wraps it around his waist. " Will you find me my robe it should be over on the sink. "

" Yes sir... " I turn to get his silk robe and hold it open for him.

" Thank you. What was your name again ? " he asks non chalantly.

" My name is Maria sir. "

" Well Maria could you turn on the fan to get some of the steam from here so I can see myself to shave and comb my hair. " he asks politely.

I do as I am told and using a towel I attempt to wipe the mirror for him. He is so much nicer than his cruel wife I think to myself...
 
Waiting till I heard the shower switch off and giving them a few minutes I pushed the door of the bathroom open. The maid was wiping the mirror down, her peachy ass on show, it’s quite obvious she’s pantieless. My husband is checking her out and judging but the bulge, enjoying the view. Wonderful!

I pretend not to notice.

“Darling I really do feel unwell, do you mind taking the guest room tonight?” I say touching my forehead.

“If that’s what you want.” He growls.

“Thank you so much darling.” I say planting a light kiss on his cheek. “I’ll see you tomorrow at dinner.”

I leave them too it in the bathroom. I hear the door open, I doubt he’s done anything with her, but it’s only a matter of time. I’ll just have to give him plenty of opportunities. I get ready for bed and wait reading one of the magazines. I hear the bathroom door open and close and footsteps heading down the hall.

I wait another ten minutes then ring the bell. The dirty little bitch appears after a interminable wait.

“Honestly girl, I expect you the instant I ring the bell!”

She just hangs her head, unable to even look at me.

“My husband has had a most trying day, go and see if he would like a massage, you do know how to give a massage don’t you?” I threw a bottle of massage oil at her that she just managed to catch then I waved my hand dismissing her.

Turning out the bedroom light I lay back in the big luxurious bed. I heard the little slut leave the room. Smiling to myself, soon all my plans would come to fruition I’d be free and rich, everything I deserved.
 
Already I begin to hate the sound of these bell...I rush to her room but it is not never fast enough to please her. I can not believe she demands me to offer her nice husband a relaxing massage and gives me a bottle of oil. The entitled white wife dismisses me and shuts out the light.

I do not trust her but I must obey her wishes.

Walking to the guest room I knock lightly feeling nervous. The master of the house opens the door standing there in a very nice pair of silk pajamas.

" Sorry to disturb you sir, but your wife thought that you may like a massage from me. " I say lowering my eyes.

" She did ? How thoughtful of her. " he seems to think it over. " Well I do enjoy a nice massage, so come in dear. " Walter removes his shirt and lays on his stomach on the bed. I approach the bed and decide to sit next to him. I pour some oil on my palm and begin to rub his shoulders. It has a pleasing scent.

" Wouldn't you be more comfortable sitting on my back, dear. It might make it easier on you."

Suddenly I panic ...I am not wearing any panties because of the missus, and he might be able to tell if I sit on him. " No sir I am very comfortable like this. " I insist.

I concentrate on my duty, feeling the strong muscles in his broad shoulders. Taking my time I work downward my fingers kneeding his back, paying special attention to every inch of his flesh. I can tell he is enjoying this treatment, he has a smile on his face.

" You are very good at this, did you have any training ? "

" No sir I did not. I am natural at it. " I answer.

" Are you willing to do my legs ?

" Yes sir if that is what you wish. But you will have to take off your pajamas first. "

" I have to warn you I am not wearing any underwear. Is that a problem ? " he informs me.

" No sir. " I almost giggle, so he isn't wearing any either. I pull down his bottoms admiring his nice taunt ass. Obediantly I start on the back of his muscled thighs.

" You must work out a lot ?

"Every other day. I like to stay in shape. "

" Si I can tell. "

I wonder if he would mind if I massaged his butte, it looks so inviting. After all he was married to his bitch wife. Daring I apply a few drops of oil and begin to massage his butte. He groans in contentment.
 
Last edited:
Already I begin to hate the sound of these bell...I rush to her room but it is not never fast enough to please her. I can not believe she demands me to offer her nice husband a relaxing massage and gives me a bottle of oil. The entitled white wife dismisses me and shuts out the light.

I do not trust her but I must obey her wishes.

Walking to the guest room I knock lightly feeling nervous. The master of the house opens the door standing there in a very nice pair of silk pajamas.

" Sorry to disturb you sir, but your wife thought that you may like a massage from me. " I say lowering my eyes.

" She did ? How thoughtful of her. " he seems to think it over. " Well I do enjoy a nice massage, so come in dear. " Walter removes his shirt and lays on his stomach on the bed. I approach the bed and decide to sit next to him. I pour some oil on my palm and begin to rub his shoulders. It has a pleasing scent.

" Wouldn't you be more comfortable sitting on my back, dear. It might make it easier on you."

Suddenly I panic ...I am not wearing any panties because of the missus, and he might be able to tell if I sit on him. " No sir I am very comfortable like this. " I insist.

I concentrate on my duty, feeling the strong muscles in his broad shoulders. Taking my time I work downward my fingers kneeding his back, paying special attention to every inch of his flesh. I can tell he is enjoying this treatment, he has a smile on his face.

" You are very good at this, did you have any training ? "

" No sir I did not. I am natural at it. " I answer.

" Are you willing to do my legs ?

" Yes sir if that is what you wish. But you will have to take off your pajamas first. "

" I have to warn you I am not wearing any underwear. Is that a problem ? " he informs me.

" No sir. " I almost giggle, so he isn't wearing any either. I pull down his bottoms admiring his nice taunt ass.
 
I love waking up is this bed by myself, the fine cotton sheets smell so wonderful. Stretching I open my eyes and ring the bell.

I lay there waiting for the little bitch to arrive. She finally scurries into the bedroom. I shake my head in disappointment before I throw back the covers, dumping them on the floor.

“Puta is that the same uniform you had on yesterday?” I ask. She nods meekly.

“That is disgusting, take it off immediately!” I bark, she looks at me shocked for an instant. “I will not have you traipsing around this house stinking the place out in your foul clothes. Go and put on a fresh uniform.”

“But, but Madam, I only have the one.” She says.

“How dare you question me slut!” I yell.

“Take your uniform off, you can wash it once I am finished with you. Now I want figs, yoghurt and coffee, very black.” She takes off her uniform as I give her my breakfast request. I leave her in the bedroom as I take my shower.

Leaving the bathroom I find the maid still making the bed. Honestly she is impossible. I just hope she enjoyed playing with my husband.

“Puta, are those fresh sheets?” I ask.

“No Madam.” She confirms.

“God damned you! I don’t care what sort of pig sty you are used to living in, here in civilisation we change the sheets daily.” I shout at her.

Leaving her there I head quickly down stairs. Amazingly she has managed to get my breakfast ready. I ring the bell and hear her run as fast as she can in the high heels I make her wear. I smirk as she bounces naked into the dinning room.

“I see you got my breakfast ready did you do it?” I ask sweetly.

“No madam, the chief, I just told him.” She replies. I was hoping she’d lie to me so I could punish her, but I can’t find fault. I wave my hand dismissing her. I listen carefully and as soon as I am sure she is finished making the bed I ring the bell again. After a few moments she appears again flustered and out of breath.

“Puta I have some work to do in the study. I want my gold bikini laid out. Make sure I am not disturbed.” I say and head to the study. I fetch out the pre nuptial agreement and read it again very carefully. Its’ very clear, evidence of infidelity entitles me to a full divorce settlement. If only he’d just fuck her once I’d be free, god I don’t care if he keeps the little bitch. So easy, all I want is ten or twelve millions.

Leaving the agreement on the desk I head up to get changed. She’s laid out my old gold one piece swimsuit. I ring *the bell continuously till the dumb bitch arrives.

“Puta, what the fuck is this?” I scream at her. “Don’t you know what a bikini is?” She rushes over to the bed and picks up the swimsuit, before she can straighten I smack her hard on her ass, it’s so peachy, I give her another smack. She runs and fetches my gold bikini. Taking it from her I dismiss her with a wave of my hand.

Putting on only the bottoms I head down to get some sun. I have a friend arriving soon and I need to relax, after the stress of the morning, and sun bathing always puts me in such a good mood.

Sitting down on the lounger I look around, no sun screen. This girl is the limit I think ringing the bell again. She hurries out to me and stands, still naked except for her hells, stockings and garter belt.

“Sunscreen?” I ask exasperated. She darts off and retrieves the bottle. I check she’s got the right one. *Rolling onto my front I look over my shoulder at her.

“Well?” I ask, she stands there looking confused. “Oh really, do you think I can put sunscreen on my own back?”

She applies the sunscreen to my back, working it into my arms and legs, my this girl is very good at this. I shall have to remember, maybe even send her to masseuse school. Her touch is starting to make me feel quite aroused, she does it so nicely. Rolling over onto my back I look at her, her hater dos so obvious. She kneels there by the side of the lounger waiting for my orders.

“I think I shall go naked today, take off my bottoms.” I say, reluctantly she pulls down my briefs exposing my shaven pussy to the suns rays. She knees there again waiting for me to say something.

“I need sunscreen on the front too.” I say laying back and closing my eyes. Her hands are soon on me again, working the cream into my arms at firsts, then she touches my breasts, despite my self I moan slightly as her hands touch my breasts, all to soon they slide down over my stomach and onto my legs. I part them slightly as she works her way up she rubs some sunscreen onto my pussy, involuntarily my hips lift pushing my pussy into her hand. God, I am so wet! This little wet back bitch is turning me on! Opening my eyes she her face is totally neutral.

“Put sunblock on my nipples and lips.” I say breathily. She hurries off and comes back with the smaller sunblock bottle, squeezing out a small amount she rubs it on my lips, I have to stop myself from sucking on her finger, she really has made me so horny. I watch carefully as she applies it to my nipples, each one becoming so very hard and sensitive. I bite my lip to stop myself groaning out loud. My leg seem to spread themselves without any effort on my part, she looks a little shocked, but puts more sunblock on her fingers. I whimper she spreads the cream on my delicate lips. She rubs it well in, I feel so wet. It’s unbelievable.

“Don’t foget my clit.” I say hazily. Her fingers touch my sensitive little nub and I moan loudly, she rubs the cream in as my hips wriggle of there own accord. Suddenly her fingers are gone. Looking round she is standing next to me, blushing deep red.

“Is that all Madam?” She asks.

I am so so very close to cumming, I can’t hardly think straight. I want her to carry on rubbing and make me cum. She keeps glancing over the garden, I look to see what she keeps looking at. It’s the pool guy I made her blow yesterday. He keeps glancing at both of us.

“Look it’s your boyfriend.” I say, she drops her head looking at her shoes.

“I’ll give you a choice, either you make him cum, and I mean you get down on your hands and knees and let him fuck you while I watch, or you make me cum with your tongue.” I say dreamily. She looks stunned as normal.

“Well what’s it going to be?” I ask spreading my legs slightly further.
 
I bite my lip, uncertain...

Never have I been with a woman before in my entire life...and the pool man is rather old and unbecoming. Mistress is very beautiful if not unkind but something makes me want to please her.

" Please mistress do not make me be with this man again...I would rather try to please you with my tongue. "

Smiling she spreads her legs wide apart. I crawl between them and close my eyes, my tongue flicking softly back and forth. I can smell her musky woman scent and I taste her sweetness. She grabs me by the hair and forces my face closer, moaning with desire. Before long she is grinding upon my mouth, using me for her pleasure. I do my best to make her satisfied and I can tell that Mistress is getting more excited. Her pussy is very wet...

She calls me names, demanding that I serve her every little whim. Mistress calls me a dirty whore but it is she that is being wicked and acting like a slut...
 
The little whore gets down on her knees and licks my wet pussy. Oh my she does it well. I twist my fingers into her hair and pull her face closer to my pussy, her tongue knows the right spots.

“That’s it you filthy whore, lick my pussy clean.” I gasp as she sucks on my hit clitty. Spreading my pussy lips with her fingers she pokes her tongue into my slit, my hips buck and I pull at my nipples.

“Of fuck, like that you stinking slut, eat my cunt.” I gasp as I cum fiercely in her face.

I lay there panting for a few minutes, she really made me cum so hard. I’m very impressed, maybe I’ll keep her and pimp her out to my friends.

“Puta, what is your name?” I ask stretching in the warm sun.

“Maria Mistress” She says.

“I’ll just call you puta.” I snort. “Now sit down here.” I say and pat the lounger between my legs, she sits sideways on the lounger.

“No straddle it.” I say, she blushes deep red and obeys, like the beaten slave she is. “Lean back I want to see you.” She leans back, her firm breasts jutting upwards. Her legs spread wide I examine her pussy, she’s got a nice looking pussy, not too fleshy, a tiny patch of pubic hair above her slit, Spread as she is her little clit shows peeping out from its hood. There is just a hit of moisture on her lips. Delightful.

“Puta, you made me cum very well.” I say reaching forward to touch her pussy, she jumps slightly but remains with her legs spread. “Have you had a lot of sex with women?”

“No Mistress, you are the first.” She says quietly. Rubbing my finger up and down her slit she shudders slightly. Ringing the bell Walter walks towards us, the maid tries to get up but I forbid her to move with a simple raise of my eyebrows.

“Yes Madam?” Walters says politely. I push my finger into her pussy, she gasps as I wriggle it around.

“I’d like a mojito and would you be a dear and get Mary a bottle of water please.” I say working my finger into her pussy.

“Maria, Madam.” He says slowly as I finger her in front of him, I didn’t think she could get any redder, but she does.

“What?” I ask as she bites her lip as I slide a second finger into her pussy which is getting wetter by the second.

“The Maid Madam,” He says gesturing to the girl “her name is Maria.”

“Oh fine, well whatever it is just fetch the drinks if you would.”

“Certainly Madam.” He says turning slowly away.

Pulling my fingers out of her I turn them in the sunlight seeing how wet they are. Truning my gaze back to her I fix her with a steely look.

“Puta, you seemd to enjoy eating my pussy and having me finger you, are you a lesbian?” I ask, she vigorously shakes her head.

“So you love cock then?” I ask, without thinking she nods her head. “I knew you were a slut.”

I’m not disappointed at the way she blushes, even her chest goes red, at least she doesn’t try to close her legs or leave.

“Well why don’t you just make yourself cum then?” I say, she looks at me confused again as
Walters walks up with my drink I take it from him and enjoy the first sip, as always it’s perfect.

“I said make yourself cum, I want you to masturbate for me while I watch, is that do much for your simple brain to understand?” I snap “Or would you prefer me to go get the pool guy?”

We sit there for a moment as I have another sip of my drink.

“Well what are you waiting for?” I ask.
 
Mistress makes me do such naughty things...

" What are you waiting for ? " she asks impatiently.

Obediently I spread my legs apart for her, closing my eyes so as not to see them watching me. Mistress has made me wet and creamy by using her finger inside me. I just want to melt...

I detect the musky scent of her lovely pussy on my upper lip and this just makes me more aroused. She is so beautiful but she enjoys humiliating me...it is very hard to please her. I must do what she tells me, no matter how wicked or else I could be deported.

My fingers play with my cunt, teasing it until it feels as if I will gush...I try not to think about how much power the blonde bitch has over me and how submissive I have become. Even her husband is very handsome and has a nice toned body, last night I felt all his wonderful muscles under my fingers and I wanted to mount his cock and have him fuck me senseless...

Please mistress..." I gasp, feeling the tension build and my pussy begin to flutter, " do I have your permission to cum ? "

Even if she were to say no I could not control myself, she is making me into such a naughty slut !!!!!!
 
“Please Mistress do I have your permission to cum?” She gasps.

“No!” I snap and grab her hands pulling them away from her pussy, denying her any release. It’s delightful to watch her squirm and wriggle he poor pussy is so wet. “Unless of course you want me to call the pool guy, I’m sure he’d love to get hold of you like this.” The look on her face is perfect, so desperate to cum, yet not willing to let the pool guy do it.

“No? Oh well then, no orgasm for you.” I say. I hear the doorbell ring. “off you go and get the door.” I say releasing her, she climbs unsteadily to her feet and staggers slightly on her heels heading to the door.

“Walters, have her clean my study and make sure I am not disturbed during my yoga lesson, *then make sure her uniform is clean by the time my husband returns.”

“Of course Madam.” Walters says bowing before he retreats.

The maid returns with my yoga instructor, Carlos, the beautiful Italian man who teaches me yoga. The maid is blushing furiously being so near this perfect specimen of manhood. He really is gorgeous, perfectly sculpted by the hand of god.

“Crystal! Darling.” He says taking both my hands and pulling me into a hug, his body feels so good against mine. He releases me and turns to face the maid.

“And who is this naked lovely?” He asks dropping his shorts to the floor. Standing back up naked with his hands on his hips his naked cock so beautiful. His body is perfect not a tan line on it.

“Carlos, this is the new maid, Magda.” I say introducing her. He bows and takes her hand and kisses it.

“Charmed.” He whispers, naked as she is I can see how hard her nipples are and I am sure a stud like Carlos can tell how horny she is. Poor thing.

“Off you go! Walters has work for you, and don’t you dare touch yourself.” I say she blushes again and almost runs away.

“She’s such a horny little thing, she was masturbating right here on the lounger in front of Walters and I.” I say loud enough for her to hear.

We start our yoga, Carlos as always keen to correct any bad body position with just the merest touch of his hands. He stands in front of me as I take cobra pose his cock so close to my mouth.

It’s no good I cannot resist, I open my mouth and take the head delicately into my mouth, he sinks down on his knees as I suck more into my mouth.

“Oh Crystal.” He moans as I suck his cock. “Change.” He instructs and I release him form my mouth and assume Uttanasanan, bent forward at the waist palms on the floor, he stands close behind me his hands on my his, his cock resting in the crack of my ass.

“Crystal you have a lot of tension in the thighs, relax.” He says in his thick Italian accent. I try to breath, but it is so hard with him so close.

“No lie on the floor.” He says. I do as commanded, he kneels down in front of me, he takes one ankle in his strong hand and spreads it to the side. “Tell me when you feel the stretch.” He says, spreading me gently but firmly.

“Mmmmm, there.” I sigh when he has my leg well spread.

“Ok good, and the other one.” He says taking my other ankle and spreading that too very wide. I don’t know what it is about him, but I cannot control myself when he is near me, he drives me crazy. He holds me spread so wide, his dark eyes boring into me, I almost melt in his gaze, desperate for him to do something.

The tip of his cock touches my pussy, I glance down, it’s like the rest of him magnificent and perfect. He leans forward slightly and pushes into me, my wet lips spreading for him, accommodating his thick member deep in my pussy.

“Oh Carlos!” I gasp when he’s full inside me. Lovingly I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, his strong hips thrust into me in long, slow deliberate strokes.

Relentlessly we climb to the peak together and we cum together blissfully.

He holds me for a few minutes before standing and putting on his shorts, I feel stated for the first time since he last visited. I reach for the envelope and hand it too him silently, as always its way more than the cost of the yoga lesson, but Carlos does so much more than that for me.

With a final kiss he takes his leave the door closing behind him. I lay on the lounger and enjoy the sun on my naked body.
 
The yoga instructor was very handsome with a hunky body. I could not help but be impressed and perhaps a little bit envious of my mistress. She was rich, beautiful and white which made her privaledged. But she was a total bitch, not satisfied with what she has.

I was dismissed after she embarrassed me again in front of him although his eyes devour my body so I go off with Walter. I tell him that I must use the rest room and hurry to my room. Unable to resist the urge to peek out the window, which has a perfect view of the pool area, I am shocked to see them together. I must admit the Italian man is very good looking with a nice body and a hard solid prick. Fascinated I watch for a moment and then remember about my cell phone. Of course it has a camera on it. I find it and return to the window to take several pictures and some videos of them together. I wonder if her nice husband knows about these afternoon sessions that she has with Carlos...

This is almost to good to be true.

Soon my fingers slip down to play with my wet pussy. I can't help wishing that I was her and the muscled stud was doing those sinful things to me. If we were to trade places in life I would not hesitate to be with Carlos or her hubby even while I make her be with the nasty pool man !!!!!
 
Back
Top