~ Daily Taste of Peach and Dose of Sunshine ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning my sexy Litsters! Happy Veterans Day! Be sure to thank a veteran today!

How is everyone doing this morning. I am off today but some how I managed to schedule a day full of stuff. Rethinking that now......

Good morning Peach and Sunshine. I hope you enjoy the day. Look forward to talking to you both.:kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Good morning. Up til midnight since I could sleep and woke up at 6:30am ready to rock the day. Been busy working, cleaning, now for some yard work and then a little outdoor play for me this afternoon. :)

Good morning. Up til midnight since I could sleep and woke up at 6:30am ready to rock the day. Been busy working, cleaning, now for some yard work and then a little outdoor play for me this afternoon. :)

Good morning Ricky! It's a nice day out....chilly but beautiful out here.

:rose:

runs in for coffee.....standing behind Sunshine, bending forward, looking for a cup, the coffee, slowly grinding against her,....found the coffee, still hot, thank you!

Hope you are all having and excellent morning!!! :kiss:

Peaches? hands off my butt please, I'm not that kind of guy! ;)

runs in for coffee.....standing behind Sunshine, bending forward, looking for a cup, the coffee, slowly grinding against her,....found the coffee, still hot, thank you!

Hope you are all having and excellent morning!!! :kiss:

Peaches? hands off my butt please, I'm not that kind of guy! ;)

coughbullshitcough

Hi honey!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

Sunshiney and warm in East Tennessee today! Hope it's just as lovely wherever you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back