Query: Mummification

L

LizzieEr

I did search the forum and I found a thread on saran wrap. While it answers some of my questions, it doesn't quite answer all.
Having had no experience with rope play beyond light restraints, I was wondering if being tied up amd rendered immobile would be very different from a saran wrap mummification?
Moreover, has anyone tried saran wrap purely based on information off the internet rather than trying it with an experienced partner? I see it as potentially more dangerous than rope play when the partners involved have similar level and lack of experience.
Thank you.

I did search the forum and I found a thread on saran wrap. While it answers some of my questions, it doesn't quite answer all.
Having had no experience with rope play beyond light restraints, I was wondering if being tied up amd rendered immobile would be very different from a saran wrap mummification?
Moreover, has anyone tried saran wrap purely based on information off the internet rather than trying it with an experienced partner? I see it as potentially more dangerous than rope play when the partners involved have similar level and lack of experience.
Thank you.

https://youtu.be/1xQ68WHGtVc

This would be my dumb ass lmao

Query is getting older everyday. Or so I've heard. He is, however, not ready for mummification.

I have a friend who teaches about mummification . I would never let someone wrap me with no experience.

That being said, yes it is a different feeling. In saran wrap, you are limited in your movement. Rope you still have wiggle room.

I have a friend who teaches about mummification . I would never let someone wrap me with no experience.

That being said, yes it is a different feeling. In saran wrap, you are limited in your movement. Rope you still have wiggle room.

Thank you. I did not expect as little feedback as I found online with respect to personal experiences which leads me to believe it is not something you safely try on your own.

I've only seen it at parties, never done it.

I've seen it used when the person is laying down and it made me squeamish - I'm somewhat claustrophobic. Her breasts were left exposed but her pussy was under the wrap. Her head was covered but nose holes left open.

She had a hitachi put to her as her breasts were clamped, cropped. It was tough to watch her scream behind the saran wrap, it just seemed tooooooooo much.

I can't remember how long it lasted - not an hour. After she said the worst part was how sweaty she got - to watch out for dehydration.

I've also seen a saran wrap suspension and that was pretty cool. It was wrap that came on these big bolts. It wasn't much different than watching a suspension with rope - just more colorful.

I have experience being wrapped in saran wrap and wrapping someone else. I don't have experience with rope so I can not compare how the two feel.

The feeling of being completely immobile and dependent on my dominant was very emotional and intimate.

Are there specific questions that you may have?

I've only seen it at parties, never done it.

I've seen it used when the person is laying down and it made me squeamish - I'm somewhat claustrophobic. Her breasts were left exposed but her pussy was under the wrap. Her head was covered but nose holes left open.

She had a hitachi put to her as her breasts were clamped, cropped. It was tough to watch her scream behind the saran wrap, it just seemed tooooooooo much.

I can't remember how long it lasted - not an hour. After she said the worst part was how sweaty she got - to watch out for dehydration.

I've also seen a saran wrap suspension and that was pretty cool. It was wrap that came on these big bolts. It wasn't much different than watching a suspension with rope - just more colorful.
Huh... it does sound a bit much, the first case. I am not claustrophobic and my main interest about it was the potential for a complete lack of mobility. I was under the opinion it would pair well with sensory deprivation. Thank you for your input.

I have experience being wrapped in saran wrap and wrapping someone else. I don't have experience with rope so I can not compare how the two feel.

The feeling of being completely immobile and dependent on my dominant was very emotional and intimate.

Are there specific questions that you may have?
Umm, I may have some questions. Would you be open to my sending you a private message about it?

Huh... it does sound a bit much, the first case. I am not claustrophobic and my main interest about it was the potential for a complete lack of mobility. I was under the opinion it would pair well with sensory deprivation. Thank you for your input.

Umm, I may have some questions. Would you be open to my sending you a private message about it?

Yes it does, pair very well, with sensory depervation. The one time I have seen it done for real, at a Black Widow (the spider not the Marvel Character) themed party. The sub had a razor blade (Utility Knife). I am not sure, if it was to further her humiliation, or to give her a means of self escape. I to can say please watch for hydration, the Girl that was bound up like she was a bug in a spiders web to be eaten later, had a water tube, and straws up her nose to protect the airway. I was not the wrapper, just an observer. When she was let down, from the "web" she was very obedient to her "Widow".

Back