*le gasp* Do I dare ask? (Duh I will)

Kimikimidoll

Literotica Guru
How many people here are ACTUALLY single? Means not in a martial relationship (sexless or otherwise), not engaged, not with a partner, or a in relationship in progress, open, closed, strings attached or free, not sub, or part of a group of subs or pet or master of some (why would you be a master of none?)
I mean NADA. Zilch. You literally are single (and might want to keep being single)
Not wanting to weed out anyone here, just honestly curious.

How many people here are ACTUALLY single? Means not in a martial relationship (sexless or otherwise), not engaged, not with a partner, or a in relationship in progress, open, closed, strings attached or free, not sub, or part of a group of subs or pet or master of some (why would you be a master of none?)
I mean NADA. Zilch. You literally are single (and might want to keep being single)

I think I am single.

Divorced, so that makes me a single again. Plus I have a restraining order on my ex, so that makes me doubly single! No boyfriend, fiancé, lover, etc., etc. Fuck, I can't even get a fucking blind date! I am so fucked :(

Divorced, so that makes me a single again. Plus I have a restraining order on my ex, so that makes me doubly single! No boyfriend, fiancé, lover, etc., etc. Fuck, I can't even get a fucking blind date! I am so fucked :(
There's a blind guy looking for a something. It's not a blind date, but a blind...something.

I'm quite single ... LadyJS .. you have LMFAO ... So very well put !!!

Yes, so the plan was to rent a cruise ship where all the sad lonely people can get together and bemoan their loneliness and- no- there is no plan. It was just a roll call of sorts.
Or maybe I should change the thread title so people would know where to find you all.

Why does your ex merit such an order?

:) made me smile :)
So 'not fucked'?

(Not single but I couldn't resist the thread)

Your thread title made me laugh out loud. Oo la la! Merci!

Pepe Le Pew! I showed a cartoon of him to my French friend and she was quite offended. I told it it was an homage to the best of French culture...she didn't buy it.

To keep the survey statistically meaningful, you need both numbers and a random sample. I'll bump you. I'm married.

Pepe Le Pew! I showed a cartoon of him to my French friend and she was quite offended. I told it it was an homage to the best of French culture...she didn't buy it.

That's a spectacular idea! I have a work trip to France next week... I wonder how that would go over.

:D

And oh... I'm single but in the early stages of dating.

Back