Married Man Fucked

shelbakk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Posts
816
How hard have you fucked a married man and how loud did he beg for it?
 
Being a married man & bisexual, I have fucked another married man & he really got into it & begged loudly to be fucked & for me to slam my cock into him.
Obviously, not wanting to be rude, I did just that & fucked him as hard as I could.
Vice versa, I have been fucked too & love to ride a nice hard cock reverse cowgirl style.
Grabbing his ankles and bouncing up & down on his cock, shoutinf out, "fuck me fuck me" is such a great feeling!
 
I'm a married man.....and...I WANT TO BE FUCKED HARD! Sadly, it hasn't happened yet.
 
the married cpl I had a summer of fun with.....fucking him...was awesome.. he wasn't a screamer....at some point in me fucking him....he stared telling me too pump his ass...Fuck me, ya ya....fuck my ass... ya....pull on and cover me with your cum....When his wife watched me fuck him or he fucked me.... she was quiet until we started... the she was...into it.
 
Wow really? You are going to tell me the people in this forum would be offended by this thread? Give me a fuckin break.
This one and about fifty more just like it per day, like ants at a picnic.

That said-- I STILL wish that Laurel had just given us a cuck/straight guys/CD/Shemale forum as a subforum of this one.


Cause the way you guys overrun this forum-- that's the way the hetero crowd overruns the fetish forum which was supposed to be for you guys.
 
Back
Top