The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do a pretty good shimmy in a towel, too. Just ask around. :p

John said:
*snuggles*

:cool: oh, I better take my diamante sunglasses off, I guess Molly probably won't allow even them in here!

C'mon then boys, let's do this thing! I've got literally 2 minutes before the Fella's coffee must go on and I must rush upstairs and dress cuz the roofing man is coming round. LOL. I don't need him going weak at the knees, he may have to climb a ladder in this high wind we've got today. :eek:

:nana: (That's for a daquiri when we all chill out later.)

:cool: oh, I better take my diamante sunglasses off, I guess Molly probably won't allow even them in here!

C'mon then boys, let's do this thing! I've got literally 2 minutes before the Fella's coffee must go on and I must rush upstairs and dress cuz the roofing man is coming round. LOL. I don't need him going weak at the knees, he may have to climb a ladder in this high wind we've got today. :eek:

*pours a little tequila, drinks off Duchess, licks a little salt.* :devil:

I'm guessing the two minutes have already passed. :p

I do best when there's more time. ;)

However, I think I see a plot bunny involving a MILF and a roofing man . . . .

Did you get your pussy today, Dr. Smith?

Sounds Like a character; Dr. Smith Welsh sleuth, assisted by her were-cat Morgana/Manchester? solve the Case of....?

The exotic and erotic Dr. Smith is only see with her cat in the daylight, for she has to play with her pussy in a totally different manner when the moon is up and the were-cat changes to...?

PS check you e-mail thingy.:)

Did you get your pussy today, Dr. Smith?

Sounds Like a character; Dr. Smith Welsh sleuth, assisted by her were-cat Morgana/Manchester? solve the Case of....?

The exotic and erotic Dr. Smith is only see with her cat in the daylight, for she has to play with her pussy in a totally different manner when the moon is up and the were-cat changes to...?

PS check you e-mail thingy.:)

LOL, you are the only one brave enough to make pussy jokes about the arrival of my kitty cat so I will give you a :kiss:. Posting piccies of my pussy later, chaps ;).
Checked the email and responded!

(NB, that's Scottish sleuth, couldn't you tell from the accent? ROFL - I have a cut crystal English accent but when I say, born in Edinburgh, all the Scots go, Oh of course, cuz the posh Scots from Edinburgh all speak RP English.)

I'm posting a piccie of the sort of seating you can expect in Scotland in Humor, Andy. Sorry to hear about the persistence of the manflu :(. If only you had come along earlier, you could have had your lemsip as a body shot off my torso, which I left lying around here while I went off to hold the roofer's ladder as he swayed about in the wind.

Perhaps if he wore a kilt .... :devil:, I'll just leave that plot bunny for John and Willie to come back to.

<hug> Steve.

Sheesh I suppose I better do some work instead of lazing about all day doing laundry, cooking bacon butties, delivering the Piglet to school and chatting up, er I mean getting good estimates of, er I mean off, roofers. ;)

I'm posting a piccie of the sort of seating you can expect in Scotland in Humor, Andy. Sorry to hear about the persistence of the manflu :(. If only you had come along earlier, you could have had your lemsip as a body shot off my torso, which I left lying around here while I went off to hold the roofer's ladder as he swayed about in the wind.

...giggity...

If I told you I was wearing rain boots in my basement, could you guess where I live? :mad:

Greetings Nakeds!

Okay, pity party's over. Thank you all SO MUCH for your support and virtual hugs. I appreciate it all a great deal. I know that if you lived in my area, you would have been here and done what you could.

At least I wouldn't have quite as many leftovers as I do. :eyeroll:

Everyone that was here did take several of my business cards and promised to pass them around. All I can do is continue doing that myself and try to widen my net. I've got friends through the fella, but the only e-mail addys I have for them are their work addresses. Hmm, a little awkward there....

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here and I have to walk up to the drug store to get some new cold and sinus meds. I might even get some pictures taken. ;)

Greetings Nakeds!

Okay, pity party's over. Thank you all SO MUCH for your support and virtual hugs. I appreciate it all a great deal. I know that if you lived in my area, you would have been here and done what you could.

Everyone that was here did take several of my business cards and promised to pass them around. All I can do is continue doing that myself and try to widen my net. I've got friends through the fella, but the only e-mail addys I have for them are their work addresses. Hmm, a little awkward there....

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here and I have to walk up to the drug store to get some new cold and sinus meds. I might even get some pictures taken. ;)

'Bout frikkin' time... ;)

Greetings Nakeds!

anna, <big hugs>. You know, is there a way you could have a virtual party? We have such fun in here. And some of us might, um, *cough* buy something online. For a friend in need. I have a Facebook profile for the slut Naoko Smith which I could use to spread the word. I have some dreadfully slutty, er I mean highly intelligent sensitive women friends there who might like it?

Anyway, just a thought.

(They are highly intelligent and sensitive and fun, even if some of them actually believe that the spells they write for their magical erotica stories work :D.)

:rose:

'Bout frikkin' time... ;)
Yeah, yeah. It takes time to get the details right. ;)

anna, <big hugs>. You know, is there a way you could have a virtual party? We have such fun in here. And some of us might, um, *cough* buy something online. For a friend in need. I have a Facebook profile for the slut Naoko Smith which I could use to spread the word. I have some dreadfully slutty, er I mean highly intelligent sensitive women friends there who might like it?

Anyway, just a thought.

(They are highly intelligent and sensitive and fun, even if some of them actually believe that the spells they write for their magical erotica stories work :D.)

:rose:
Thanks hon! *hug*

I know it's possible to have an online party. The company has a great website and I even have my own page. I need to find out from corporate just where they'll ship to. I've been told that we only sell in Canada and the US, but it's hard to say what might happen with online sales.

Yeah, yeah. It takes time to get the details right. ;)

Thanks hon! *hug*

I know it's possible to have an online party. The company has a great website and I even have my own page. I need to find out from corporate just where they'll ship to. I've been told that we only sell in Canada and the US, but it's hard to say what might happen with online sales.

Keep me informed. Um, for the sake of my poor deprived friends, y'know. ;)
:heart:

The market of the Internet is a twenty-four hour, seven day a week opening. And with overnight delivery, expensive as it might be, there really isn't any reason for not shipping world-wide. If the product is good enough, people will pay to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back