men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so apparently the weekends are the busy time for lit. I was gone for two days and this thread close to disappeared
 
my wife just called.. she is just pulling into her lovers place ...and due to weather she might not make it back until tomorrow sometime... i begged her for pictures and maybe a phone call so i can hear her being fucked by a bigger cock then mine
 
she said i might get some pics.. and that they were going for round THREE!
i also asked her if he knew that she liked me to lick and suck her pussy clean when she got home from her lovers and she said she had told him that...
 
Last edited:
I've written a bit of stuff on this subject over the years. Do a search for stories by OpenMouth..
 
So I havnt seen or heard much cuckold talk lately, anyone into this anymore?
Hi,

Wife and I have been married for over 25+ years. We were high school sweethearts and got married in college. At the time we were both virgins and have never been with anyone else since.

A little while ago while playing around in the bedroom we played with a couple of toys and joke that it was a dp with another guy. Well lo and behold we both came very hard that day and have been playing around with the fantasy since. She now brings it up during sex and even started talking of getting a tattoo or piercing so I can watch a guy handle her tits, and I really liked the idea.

Does that make me a cuckold wannabe? I don’t feel like being humiliated and I am of average size in the “manhood” dept. but I just like the idea of sitting back and enjoying a show with her as the center of attention…

Any insight from those who have been there will be most welcome.
 
cuckold

I have taught my hubby that being a cuckold is fun ,for me that is ,not so much for him but since I am the domme and he the sub it really dosent matter what he thinks .After 3 years of scornfully pointing out what a pityful little dick he has and that I need some thing more to satisfy me I brought home a stud who was willing to have hubby watch will he filled me with his 8 inches ,I even sucked it ,some thing I have never done with the wimp .It was a night of great fun for me and true to what I have read that a good sub does I made him go down on me after the stud left and forced him to tell how good it tasted ,I even let him jack off into his hand and eat his cum for desert ,and its all going to happen again in a couple of days
 
Last edited:
I have taught my hubby that being a cuckold is fun ,for me that is ,not so much for him but since I am the domme and he the sub it really dosent matter what he thinks .After 3 years of scornfully pointing out what a pityful little dick he has and that I need some thing more to satisfy me I brought home a stud who was willing to have hubby watch will he filled me with his 8 inches ,I even sucked it ,some thing I have never done with the wimp .It was a night of great fun for me and true to what I have read that a good sub does I made him go down on me after the stud left and forced him to tell how good it tasted ,I even let him jack off into his hand and eat his cum for desert ,and its all going to happen again in a couple of days

I'm excited to hear about your future experiences thank you for sharing
 
Wish my wife would be up for this, turns me right on.
I always want to lick her clean after I've cum up there, but once I've cummed, the feeling goes so never actually get to do it!!
 
want to be a cuckold

Hello everyone,
I think about being a cuckold to my gf everyday. We have talked about it a lot, but she is just not ready to bring another person into our bed. I have always enjoyed dressing in panties, and when I finally told my gf about it, talk of another guy wasn't to far behind. For me its about seeing her really pleased as I have a small penis, 3in hard. During a conversation she told me it was too small for her, and that I have never made her cum, it wasn't a hurtful conversation btw just honesty. Now she dresses me in panties and we talk about a big dick taking her...maybe one day! I'd love to chat with anyone, PM me as I have been away from Lit for awhile.
 
cum

Wish my wife would be up for this, turns me right on.
I always want to lick her clean after I've cum up there, but once I've cummed, the feeling goes so never actually get to do it!!

it shouldnt be a problem ,after you fuck your wife and cum in her ,you just go down on her ,you do this a few times and if she gets off on it you get her to tell you to do it ,then its a natural progression to bring home a stud ,and bingo your a cuckold
 
Wish my wife would be up for this, turns me right on.
I always want to lick her clean after I've cum up there, but once I've cummed, the feeling goes so never actually get to do it!!


start out by fucking for a bit then licking then fucking then licking etc etc.. pretty soon you will be small cums and lick then full blown cum and real quick pull out and lick... it works...
 
Nice Thread

I am currently in an online relationship with a couple in which I get to pleasure his wife while he watches us. He is not allowed to have sex with her, just me. She pleases me in any way she wants while he is there to support her. He has helped in guiding my cock into her and even stroked my cock as i came in her mouth. She kisses him every time I cum in her mouth, and has cleaned up after we have had some hot sex. He calls me sir, this couple is very much in love and he will do anything we ask him to do to make her happy. I love the relationship we have and hope to keep it going for a long time. ;)
 
Last edited:
cuckold

dont look like there are a whole lot of peeps into it ,and after all it is is not the natural thing for a man to do ,watch his wife with another guy ,it usualy leads to fights ,but having said that, I have been in relationship with another woman ,me being the sub ,she being a nasty bitch, who would make me give guys blow jobs and fuck them while she watched so does that count as a cuckold
 
on Christmas i helped my wife pick out her "outfit" that she is going to wear to see her lover this weekend in... (for his late Christmas present)
so erotic,and sexy.. yet so.. weird.. turns us both on tho.. and every day since then she has texted me to remind me that i helped to pick out the sexy stuff that she is going to wear for her lover to excite him and that he is going to fuck her in.. then after she cums home then and only then can i fuck her in it.. and only then can i cum... (she has told me NO CUMMING until after she cums with him)
 
My present wife for whatever reason, I wouldn't want to share, but I love the idea of starting a new relationship where she's allowed to be unfaithful and tells me about it as we fuck. Some where she expects me to be faithful, but others where we both want each other to be unfaithful. I have TONS of fantasies involving infidelity of some form. I always liked the fantasy of her confessing I'm not her only boyfriend/she's fucking her ex.
 
I'm not into cuckolding, but I think I'd let my wife be with another man because I'm not very well endowed. I'm about 5 inches hard and not very thick. She seems to have orgasms from my mouth and fingers, but she's never had one from fucking.

I'd love to see her in the throws of ecstacy bouncing up and down on a thick 8 inch cock. Sure I'd worry that my cock might be disappointing afterwards, but I love her so much and would be happy to see her sexually satisfied by being properly fucked.

Maybe the guy would let me suck him after and I could kill two fantasy birds in one night!
 
We have been looking for guy to play with us (MFM). We have not had much luck. We have played with another couple twice and it was so amazing to watch her interact with the other male and female. The first time was VERY spontaneous but the second time was planned. It seemed that both couples were very happy with the experiences. We really want to have a second male so my wife can enjoy the complete attention of two guys. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top