Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
*trying hard te keep wise-ass remarks to herself*

I understand you....


I understand your wife also :D
 
pleasteasme said:
EJ, that sounds like a major personal problem.

*hands EJ a towel*
recently returned from biking. nothing dampens the ol' hind parts like thrusting about on a leather seat for 45 minutes. ;)
 
Scalywag said:
My wife has the week off, and now she's on a cleaning rampage. Get out of the way! :eek:

Me too. I have the week off and since my plans to visit grandma have been rescheduled, now I have to clean.


My blurt:

The clowns are supposed to show up starting at 9:00 a.m. I don't want to sit here all day waiting.

Second blurt: my lower back is killing me. I felt a not-so-good twinge during a twist in yoga class and have been babying it for the past day & a half. It feels worse today than it did yesterday. Ibuprofin bottle here I come.
 
EJFan said:
recently returned from biking. nothing dampens the ol' hind parts like thrusting about on a leather seat for 45 minutes. ;)

Not.going.there.
 
EJFan said:
recently returned from biking. nothing dampens the ol' hind parts like thrusting about on a leather seat for 45 minutes. ;)

Damp

Leather

Thrusting

45 minutes...

Use all of these words in another fashion and you have yourself a story!

*twisted mind at work currently*
 
EJFan said:
hey now... YOU were the one making comments about this just the other day. :devil:

The whole world is out of sync now. I was squirming, then came the thrusting...should I be squirming again? :p
 
pleasteasme said:
It is true. I am terminally twisted...

So far, nobody has complained though! ;)
and we won't start now.

btw... can i just say it's FANTASTIC to see you back. :) :nana:
 
Denae said:
The whole world is out of sync now. I was squirming, then came the thrusting...should I be squirming again? :p
if the dagada dagada fits...
 
EJFan said:
using my mouth seems to be my calling, i believe.

Wonder if band teachers can advertise as a side benefit the special skills you've described to incite more students to take up the trumpet.
 
Denae said:
Wonder if band teachers can advertise as a side benefit the special skills you've described to incite more students to take up the trumpet.
always marketing minded, aren't we den? :D
 
M's girl said:
My chapters have more like cliffhangers. You put the book away. It's exciting so you want to read on but you need some sleep too. You pick up the book again. Same story. And again... same story again. All of a sudden the chapter has a climax... surprise! You need to lay the book aside for a while before you can comprehend what happened. Then, when you finally pick it up again the thrill starts again, but you never know how many cliffhangers you need to pass again before that sublime moment.

:p


Cute analogy.

Personally I'm not that into cliffhangers...but you do make it sound wonderful. Sometimes it's all in your perspective. Keep enjoying.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top