Collared

NewDaddyDom

Experienced
Would like to get both a Dom and sub view on collars. I want to get a collar for my babygirl. Right now she only wants one for private use. I eventually want to get her one to wear in public. Also like to get an idea on different styles.

Lots of different styles/ ideas on Pinterest, personally really into the steampunk look.

Would like to get both a Dom and sub view on collars. I want to get a collar for my babygirl. Right now she only wants one for private use. I eventually want to get her one to wear in public. Also like to get an idea on different styles.

There are many kinds of chokers that will convey the message of her being owned by you, to those in the lifestyle, but not raise suspicion in a public setting.:devil:

31406498_928641_ED

Mine is tattooed. A design that everyone loves and not obvious to the naked eye that its a collar. All the see is a pair of dragons holding a locket. :)

Any examples? Or where I could see what they look like?

Google, Chokers, and you shall get tons of websites. If your looking specifically at collars, then Google bdsm or collars or bdsm toy store. That should send you to many specific bdsm on line stores that will offer you hundreds of choices.

Collars

Depending on how discreet you want to be. They have some really pretty ones on ETSY I loved.I'm girly when it comes to that, if ever I wore one,even as a symbol of the relationship. It would be something pretty,We would know what it meant, but not obvious to the general public.
Just type in discreet bdsm collars or bdsm day collars.They have some nice ones.Depending on what you both like

Personally,I would never wear a collar that actually looked like a collar. Just not me

Thank you for that. I have found a pretty collar that she will have to wear at home. But for outside and public I've agreed to buy her a ring to signify her submission and obediance to me

Thank you for that. I have found a pretty collar that she will have to wear at home. But for outside and public I've agreed to buy her a ring to signify her submission and obediance to me

Cool Beans !! They have bracelets also, in case you two were interested in those

I have a leather color to wear at private functions but I also have a very inconspicuous daily collar that I cannot remove. It was made by a friend who has an ETSY site that caters to the BDSM lifestyle.

I tried to post a photo but my phone won't let me. I can send later from my computer if you'd like. Her collar range from very delicate to very noticeable.

Yes plz do! Would like all ideas I can get. And Amylin that looks more like a playtime collar than a daytime collar. But still cute

I have a leather color to wear at private functions but I also have a very inconspicuous daily collar that I cannot remove. It was made by a friend who has an ETSY site that caters to the BDSM lifestyle.

I tried to post a photo but my phone won't let me. I can send later from my computer if you'd like. Her collar range from very delicate to very noticeable.

ETSY has an array of discreet day collars. Very pretty. My favorite was "Heart of a submissive. So pretty.

Back