editor requested

intriguess

sexual catalyst
Joined
Sep 3, 2000
Posts
11,683
I've been around, and submitted a lot, but my work is always better when a fresh pair of eyes look at it. I've also taken breaks from lit, and have lurked and played on the srp, orp boards, instead of writing a fully fledged story.

My mind wanders, sometimes one thought trolls around in my head, sometimes that thought isn't really worth writing about, sometimes it is, and I occasionally have trouble deciding which way it should go, so I won't write at all.

The happiest times of my life were when I was writing for myself, and I want to get back to that, but I'd like an editor who will not only tell me which ideas are horrible, but help me figure out categories, deal with my punctuation, and remind me when I've evidently left out chunks of backstory that's lurking in my head that would be helpful to the story and when to cull some of that needless character info.

I tend to drift towards sci-fi aliens, other worldly creatures at the moment, so if being my sounding board sounds good to you, let me know. I keep my in box tidy.

thanks
 
What's the average length of story that you're thinking about?
 
Back
Top