Wckd-n-Wild....More to cum!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry that any of it was bad... *sigh* Today is yesterday's tomorrow you worried about. It will be better? *hugs*

Happy Monday! Have an AMAZING week!

:rose:

Thank you and good morning, dear. You have an amazing day and rest of the week. *hugs* :rose:

Returning from a four day trip down south... am I well? It's relative. It will take me at least a dayum week to lose the drawl I picked up. I know more about Bourbon's than any woman should, and ... yes I did participate in no panty day, but I gotta say... the best part... the air conditioning on the way home! A long 4 hour drive in 97 degree weather, the cool air, kept "things" interesting... :rolleyes:

Hope you have a BRILLIANT weekend, peekingone. :rose:

OH well that just sounds very nice. Hope it was a good trip back.. Nothing like parting those legs now and then to get a cool breeze;)

Strolls in the front door, heads right to the 'fridge, grabs a beer......looks around, hmmmm, fuck, anyone home?

Taking a another swallow of beer, wanders into Wickeds room, opens up her panty drawer, finds a nice one, pockets it, and walks out.

Hopping onto my electrocharged pogo stick, and bounces away into a bright sun shiney Summer day

Last edited:
Given the nature of the message that I was attempting to send to the intended, NO ... not too far... perhaps not far enough?! I could have been a little more barbaric, but not my style.

I want him to be clear that I am NOT amused by his posts, or PMs, nor his suppositions that I want anything from him, or that he is capable of eliciting anything from me except, loathing, disgust and the desire to "not know him". :eek:

My apologizes to anyone else who might have taken offense.

:rose:

Uh-ohh, Beautiful...I believe I miscommunicated! :eek:
My post was concerning the locked-up-in-chromed steel-cock and ball pick you posted! :eek:

I have NO problem at all with your message to the douchebag!! Knowing you as I do, you are one of the most gentle, easy-going, and kind women I've ever met!! So he must REALLY be acting like an asshat, in order to upset you like this!!

To bad the internet allows people to hide, and be cowards and jerks...in real life, I'd be able to handle this situation in a whole other way!! :mad:

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!! :rose:

;) I'm good... enjoying the summer.... tons of time at the pool and with the Littles. Continuing to work on my 50 Shades of Bronze... :D

And you? How are things with you???[/QUOTE]

I'm doing good. Just working a lot lately. I can't wait for vacation. I need it bad.:D
Have fun at the pool and with the little ones.:rose:

Welcome home honey. :kiss:

tumblr_ll1s9kNkJD1qj48wjo1_500.jpg

OH well that just sounds very nice. Hope it was a good trip back.. Nothing like parting those legs now and then to get a cool breeze;)

you banish me yet this guy can comment on the cool breeze grazing your cunt and get away with it

Strolls in the front door, heads right to the 'fridge, grabs a beer......looks around, hmmmm, fuck, anyone home?

Taking a another swallow of beer, wanders into Wickeds room, opens up her panty drawer, finds a nice one, pockets it, and walks out.

Hopping onto my electrocharged pogo stick, and bounces away into a bright sun shiney Summer day

this guy steals your panties and you say nothing

Uh-ohh, Beautiful...I believe I miscommunicated! :eek:
My post was concerning the locked-up-in-chromed steel-cock and ball pick you posted! :eek:

I have NO problem at all with your message to the douchebag!! Knowing you as I do, you are one of the most gentle, easy-going, and kind women I've ever met!! So he must REALLY be acting like an asshat, in order to upset you like this!!

To bad the internet allows people to hide, and be cowards and jerks...in real life, I'd be able to handle this situation in a whole other way!! :mad:

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!! :rose:

any place any time i dont disagree with you about her demeanor however if you do indeed know her well then you know that her body swells and lowers in waves to wckd-n-wild thoughts none of us can singularly handle her or can we

and if it were her ass upon my face i would indeed wear it as a hat and proudly

i am no coward not afraid to claim her as my own or at least allow my fantasy to be a night in ecstasy with her

you banish me yet this guy can comment on the cool breeze grazing your cunt and get away with it

this guy steals your panties and you say nothing

any place any time i dont disagree with you about her demeanor however if you do indeed know her well then you know that her body swells and lowers in waves to wckd-n-wild thoughts none of us can singularly handle her or can we

and if it were her ass upon my face i would indeed wear it as a hat and proudly

i am no coward not afraid to claim her as my own or at least allow my fantasy to be a night in ecstasy with her

mmmmmm, lick :p, show me your cock, stud! :devil: *shivers

tumblr_lw8dy4m2tE1qivoe8o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
mmmmmm, lick :p, show me your cock, stud! :devil: *shivers

tumblr_lw8dy4m2tE1qivoe8o1_500.jpg

laughing... there isn't a microscope with powerful enough magnification. :rolleyes: and besides no one needs THAT picture forever emblazoned in their minds! What are you thinkin'?

How are you Stranger???!!!! What have you been up to these days? :rose:

of course there is room for you! :kiss:

I think this is going to be a week of 7 Mondays :(
How are things going for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back