Ridiculous idea (mom fucks son so his boner will go away)

delonch

Virgin
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Posts
25
As always, if anyone wants to run with it, have at it :)

Based on an rp session, so it might be a little disjointed. I edited it best as I could.

---

Jack and his mom are on vacation on the beach. They go to use those little changing houses to change into their swim gear, but realize that they're coin operated. They only have enough coins for one room, and mom suggests they use one together and just turn their backs as they change.

He thinks for a bit, then agrees, wanting to try the water. They get in, and lock the door after depositing their coins.

He turns his back and pulls off his shirt, then his pants and boxers, quickly pulling on his swim shorts. He can hear mom undressing behind him, and can't help but sneak a peek. He watches mom pull her conservative bathing suit over her ass, the flesh jiggling a little. To his horror, he can feel myself starting to get hard. He can't turn around like this, and he realizes they can't leave the room while he's hard, it would look weird.

Mom finishes putting on her bathing suit and says "ready?" He stammers, "uh, just a minute mom, slight problem with my swim shorts..." He remains with his back turned.

"What are you waiting for," she says, letting out an exasparated sigh. Jack blushes, not knowing what to say.

She turns around, putting her hands to her sides, standing akimbo. "Jack, turn around, this is silly!" "But mom, I don't think I should..."

"No buts, turn around!"

He slowly turns around with his hands in front of him, attempting to hide his boner. She gasps in surprise, not having realized what the problem was. "Sorry mom, it'll go away soon enough and we can leave the room..."

"Well, alright," she says, trying to comfort him. They stand looking at each other, and he can tell she's getting annoyed. "How long does it usually take to go away?" she asks.

"I dunno, a couple minutes usually?" he mutters, red in the face that they're even having this conversation.

"We can't stay in here forever, you know." says mom with a stern look on her face.

"Well I can't really do anything about it can I?" says Jack, slightly pissed off to be blamed for something out of his control.

"Sure you can," says mom. He slowly starts to understand where she's going with this line of thought and blushes harder. "You can't be serious mom!?"

She rolls her eyes. "Of course I am, go ahead, jerk off and get it over with so we can get out and enjoy the beach"

He reluctantly turns back around to face the wall and pulls his dick from his swim shorts and starts stroking it. The thought of his mom right behind him is both making him feel increadibly hot, but also it's making it hard for him to come, it's just a little too weird.

"This is taking you forever Jacky", hears Jack as he imagines her tapping her foot behind him in her swimsuit

He starts going faster, but it still isn't helping. "Damnit Jack," says mom, "turn around, I'll help you get this over with." Mom pulls Jack around by his shoulder and grabs his dick. He looks surprised, "What are you doing mom?!"

She starts stroking his dick as he looks on in amazement. The feeling is incredible and he can see her breasts bouncing in the cleavage of her swimsuit.

"Oh god" he mutters.

Mom can tell he needs more before he's going to come, and spits on his dick to lubricate it, keeping up the motions

Mom jerks him off faster, angrily snapping at him, "Damnit Jack come already so we can go swim!" Jack is dizzy with what's happening, not believing it's real.

"Sorry mom, it's just a little weird for me, this whole situation..." "I don't care if you think it's weird, this is taking too long," she almost growls as she puts her mouth on his dick, licking down the shaft, taking him in her mouth.

"Oh god mommy, that feels wonderful"

Mom sucks him for a couple of minutes, lubricating his dick, feeling its warm hardness in her mouth. He moans as quietly as he can, not wanting to alert whoever are in the next rooms.

Still, he's not coming. She stands up, frustrated. "What more do you want? You can't fuck me, if that's what you're thinking, I'm your mother." "I swear, I wasn't thinking that," says Jack, trying to defend himself, his hard dick bobbing between them, wet with her saliva.

Mom think for a bit as his dick remains hard. "Well, I suppose it wouldn't be the same if we..." Jack looks at her, his face a giant question mark.

Mom pulls down her swim suit and turns her back on Jack. "Put it in my ass pumpkin, fuck mommy in the ass." Jack's jaw drops, and he takes a step forward, his wet dick lined up against her asshole. "Are you sure mom?"

"You know damn well I'm sure. I want to go swimming today, not tomorrow!"

He plunges into her ass, pushing to the hilt as she lets out a deep groan.

"Now finish up so we can get out of this god-forsaken room!"

"Yes mommy," he answers as he starts pumping into her ass, finally feeling the climax approaching.

He starts going faster, thrusting hard into her ass. Between grunts she hisses "come in mommys ass!"

"Yes mommy, I'm going to, I can feel it" he thrusts deeper and harder, finally stopping as he's pushed hard against her, spurting into her asshole.

"Oh jesus christ mommy" moans Jack as his sweat drips on his mom's back. "Finally," says mom, adjusting her swimsuit, "that was about time!"

---

The thing I like the most is that the mom is pretty much keeping it "non-sexual" even though she's blowing her son and making him fuck her ass. To her, it's all just a way to remove her son's hardon so they can get on with the day.

Edit: See also my yoga story idea here: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=40531243&postcount=22
 
Last edited:
Hot idea.

I wrote a story not too long ago where the mom was taking experimental medication which took her sex drive to uncharted territories, and the son offered to 'help' relieve her.

For this, perhaps the son ate something he didn't know was a natural sexual enhancer, or he accidently took his dad's viagra. He's in shorts and the mom can't have him walking around with a raging hard on. So she does what she has to do...
 
I once read a letter, where a guy claimed this really happened:

he was on the holidays with his sister and some of her girlfriends. They were skinny dipping, and when the brother saw all the nudity, he got a hard one.

Sister was embarassed about this, so the next day before they got the beach, she gave him blowjobs, until his dick remained flaccid. She did that on everyday during the holidays ...

yeah, sounds very realistic ... but who cares as long as it is hot.
 
@NASCAR, haha yeah, it's totally unreal. I guess that's part of the appeal...

Hot idea.

I wrote a story not too long ago where the mom was taking experimental medication which took her sex drive to uncharted territories, and the son offered to 'help' relieve her.

For this, perhaps the son ate something he didn't know was a natural sexual enhancer, or he accidently took his dad's viagra. He's in shorts and the mom can't have him walking around with a raging hard on. So she does what she has to do...

Yeah, this makes his non-ejaculation slightly more plausible at least. Good idea! Also, I like your stories, HeyAll :)
 
Hot idea.

I wrote a story not too long ago where the mom was taking experimental medication which took her sex drive to uncharted territories, and the son offered to 'help' relieve her.

For this, perhaps the son ate something he didn't know was a natural sexual enhancer, or he accidently took his dad's viagra. He's in shorts and the mom can't have him walking around with a raging hard on. So she does what she has to do...

Yeah, I think the idea with the experimental medication is interesting. It is like a drug. Mom can't help herself, she really NEEDS a hard one in her pussy, it is the drugs fault. She really believes, she will die, if she doesn't get fucked, soon.

However, they are snowed in or something like that. Or it is in the middle of the night, somewhere in a remote area. The only one near is her son ....

Of course, this could also work the other way round. The son takes an experimental medication. Maybe his mom works for the company who creates the medication. Or she is a nurse or a doctor and just curious about the medication. Anyway, the son becomes horny. And it gets an erection.
It is a warm day, so he only wears minimal clothing.
Mom notices his erection, but tries to ignore it. However, after 1 hour, she notices that his dick is still (or again) erected. Normally, she wouldn't talk to him about his dick, but she knows, if an erection lasts too long, it could harm his dick [like with the viagra commercials: for an erection lasting longer then 4 hours call a doctor - or if you are Charlie Harper from tv series "Two and a half man"call another woman]. He could become impotent. Her son is just around 21, so becoming impotent at that age would be horrible. Mom knows this, so she thinks she has to help him and talk about his problem.

She starts to talk to her son about the medication and his experiences so far. Son tells her, he feels fine. Then mom asks him directly about the erection.
"I noticed you got an erection about 1 hour ago. Is this still the same erection, or did you get another one?"
"It is still the same. I can't think about anything else but sex. I even tried to jerk off, but the erection doesn't go away. I think I need something hotter then just jerking off."
"Something hotter? What do you mean?"
"Oh come on Mom, you know what I mean. Sex. I think a handjob wouldn't be enough. A blowjob would be better. Or some old fashioned fucking. Or some hot anal sex."
"So you mean you need a girl who does give you head and lets you fuck her pussy and ass?"
"Yes, exactly. I need it right now."
"But the next big town is about an hour away - on a normal day. But with all this snow, it would take even longer. And I am not sure if they even have a brothel."
"This means the only woman around here is you. Mom, would you help me with my erection?"
 
I like ridiculous ideas, especially when you just take one and run with it. Sounds like a good story if you expand on it.
 
I like ridiculous ideas, especially when you just take one and run with it. Sounds like a good story if you expand on it.

Yeah. Who cares if it is ridiculous, as long as I get a hard one while reading it ... :D
 
Very hot and erotic (as my hard on will attest too). Would also be hot if instead of bung hole, he takes his mom's pussy from behind and to his pleasant surprise as he enters her, she is soaking wet and moaning to feel his full manhood in "mommy's pussy" ... mmm.
 
Back
Top